1,474 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

SRC here, no movement since fingerprints in November 2019. We filed March 6, 2019.

I-129f

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? California Service Center on 2/27/16

Consulate : Tokyo, Japan

I-129F Sent : 2/20/16

I-129F NOA1 : 2/27/2016

I-129F NOA2 : 5/5/16

NVC Left: 6/3/2016

Interview Date : 8/1/2016 approved.

Visa Received : 8/16/2016

US Entry : 10/9/2016

Married: 10/13/2016

Adjustment of Status/EAD/Parole:

Filed : 1/2/2017

NOA : 1/11/2017

Biometrics : 2/27/17

EAD/Parole Card received: 4/26/17

I-485 approval 6/3/2017

Green Card received 6/10/17

I-751 filed remove conditions 3/6/2019

NOA received 3/12/2019

Receipt with SRC number

Bio appointment-Fingerprints 11/12/2019

old website site has confirmed finger prints

5/6/2020 notice that they are ready to schedule interview

8/31/2020 notice of case transfer to NBC Lee's Summit

says that will notify us of decision on case or if need additional info

11/3/2020 called for Info pass

11/30/2020 Infopass appointment to get I-551 stamp

2/1/2020 still no update since case transfer to Lee's Summit

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 4/11/2020 at 1:19 AM, simaysimon said:

No I am going to wait until I get my approval for i751. I am from Florida

Card delivered to me yesterday. Good luck to those still waiting.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, clemesse said:

Card delivered to me yesterday. Good luck to those still waiting.

congratulations :)

Lets hope WAC moves as well, since first week I am seeing a message " We are scheduling your interview" which don't seem happening any soon; though, I have already filed N400. Fingers crossed

Removal of Conditions

03/08/19  Sent ROC package to Arizona from California

03/11/19  Received by USCIS with Signature

03/15/19  Moneyorders were cashed out

No text or mail from USCIS received yet, Fingers Crossed!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mr & Mrs Umer said:

congratulations :)

Lets hope WAC moves as well, since first week I am seeing a message " We are scheduling your interview" which don't seem happening any soon; though, I have already filed N400. Fingers crossed

Since you filed before you got I-751 cleared, did you just send N-400 required docs or all the proof again related to marriage based proof documents.

I'm in the same situation, eligible for N-400, but debating to whether file N-400 right away or send it once Removal of conditions is approved.

Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, vkbruh1114 said:

Since you filed before you got I-751 cleared, did you just send N-400 required docs or all the proof again related to marriage based proof documents.

I'm in the same situation, eligible for N-400, but debating to whether file N-400 right away or send it once Removal of conditions is approved.

Thanks in advance.

Of course file it ASAP. And finish all this journey with citizenship sooner. It will help. And yes, just submit some

basic docs with n400 and bring more to the interview 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
20 hours ago, vkbruh1114 said:

Thanks in advance.

Its totally your choice, you can wait for I-751 approval but in the end you have to do it anyway and in many cases N-400 takes up-to a year duration for approval etc So why not cut the waiting time short and apply for N-400 while your case is pending for I-751. This can become a Combo and in some cases USCIS merges both interviews together. (they will still approve I-751 first even in combo & then approve N-400) Yes you can file N-400 after 3rd year window opens (same 90 days prior rule applies here as well) you will need to upload documents such as GC, marriage certificate and other to prove once again that this marriage is bonafide.

It is pretty straightforward so nothing to worry about, then there is a payment of a little bit more than $700 that can be done online so I would really suggest you doing it as soon as possible to get it over and have a peace of mind. You can make a folder in your computer and can gather all documents in scanned form like Tax Returns, Kids Birth certificates, Bank statements front covers and mutual assets to prove your marriage legit, though majority of the documents would be the same which you already have sent for  I-751 but uploading them online is way more convenient than sending them through mail.

All the Best 👍

Removal of Conditions

03/08/19  Sent ROC package to Arizona from California

03/11/19  Received by USCIS with Signature

03/15/19  Moneyorders were cashed out

No text or mail from USCIS received yet, Fingers Crossed!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-immigration-suspension-last-60-days-222740924.html?soc_src=community&soc_trk=wa 
 Does this also affect us? If so I’m gonna apply for citizenship now.

I-485

[Day 01 ] October 4 - Status "Fingerprint fee received"

[Day 36 ] November 9 - Biometric Appointment

[Day 37 ] November 10 - Status changed to "Request for Initial evidence was mailed"

[Day 41 ] November 14 - Received RFIE notice

[Day 44 ] November 17 - Mailed off Response

[Day 47 ] November 21 - Status Changed to ''Response to USCIS request for evidence was received'

[Day 57 ] December 01 - Status changed to "Request for Initial evidence was mailed"

[Day 61 ] November 05 - Received RFIE notice

[Day 68 ] December 07 - Mailed off Response

I-765

[Day 1 ] October 4 - Status "Case was received"

[Day 1/57] December 01 - Form I-765 will be processed within 90 days of the receipt of the requested evidence :cry:

[Day 58] December 7 - No updates :clock:

21 minutes ago, Skeiamn said:

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-immigration-suspension-last-60-days-222740924.html?soc_src=community&soc_trk=wa 

It doesn’t 

but it’s really better to apply fo citizenship ASAP. What is the reason for waiting if you are eligible? Who know that will happen in the future, may be he will decide to postpone issue citizenship...apply today online. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Phoenix777 said:

It doesn’t 

but it’s really better to apply fo citizenship ASAP. What is the reason for waiting if you are eligible? Who know that will happen in the future, may be he will decide to postpone issue citizenship...apply today online. 

I feel I am really close to getting approval, I see so much activity on i751 cases close to mine. Two even got approved today.  I don’t want to delay it anymore by applying for citizenship. As the case will have to transferred and I heard with the virus, no New citizenship applications are being approved. Its been 13 months, I really don’t want cause anymore delay.

I-485

[Day 01 ] October 4 - Status "Fingerprint fee received"

[Day 36 ] November 9 - Biometric Appointment

[Day 37 ] November 10 - Status changed to "Request for Initial evidence was mailed"

[Day 41 ] November 14 - Received RFIE notice

[Day 44 ] November 17 - Mailed off Response

[Day 47 ] November 21 - Status Changed to ''Response to USCIS request for evidence was received'

[Day 57 ] December 01 - Status changed to "Request for Initial evidence was mailed"

[Day 61 ] November 05 - Received RFIE notice

[Day 68 ] December 07 - Mailed off Response

I-765

[Day 1 ] October 4 - Status "Case was received"

[Day 1/57] December 01 - Form I-765 will be processed within 90 days of the receipt of the requested evidence :cry:

[Day 58] December 7 - No updates :clock:

2 hours ago, Skeiamn said:

I feel I am really close to getting approval, I see so much activity on i751 cases close to mine. Two even got approved today.  I don’t want to delay it anymore by applying for citizenship. As the case will have to transferred and I heard with the virus, no New citizenship applications are being approved. Its been 13 months, I really don’t want cause anymore delay.

I understand it. But it’s also NOT THE 100% rule that 751 will be transferred after N400 filled. Some people get it but some got just approved 751 shortly after. 

Also where is no guarantee that if someone was approved recently with the receipt number close to your means that you will get approved soon. They work really strange...approve  people who filled 9-10 months ago and do nothing to cases with filling dates  14-18 months ago...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline
4 hours ago, Skeiamn said:

Now everyone wants to apply for N400 lol

Spoiler

ROC Journey:

02/17/2019 90 days window open

02/28/2019 ROC Package mailed to Phoenix Lockbox DAY 1

03/02/2019...Received at Phoenix Lockbox DAY 2

03/05/2019...Credit Card Charged DAY 5

03/07/2019...Text message with Receipt # DAY 7 

XX/XX/XX...NOA1 Text & E-mail. (18-months extension)

XX/XX/XX ....(Possible/Optional) I-551 stamp on passport for a 1-year extension

XX/XX/XX...Biometrics notice received - appointment date for (XX/XX/XX) - (Possible/Optional) Early Walk-in date XX/XX/XX

XX/XX/XX ....(Possible/Optional) Interview

XX/XX/XX....I-751 (XX days from NOA1) APPROVED

XX/XX/XX…Card ordered - Card mailed date XX/XX/XX

XX/XX/XX...Approve notice received

Spoiler
Spoiler

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline
4 hours ago, Phoenix777 said:

It doesn’t 

Well said !

Spoiler

ROC Journey:

02/17/2019 90 days window open

02/28/2019 ROC Package mailed to Phoenix Lockbox DAY 1

03/02/2019...Received at Phoenix Lockbox DAY 2

03/05/2019...Credit Card Charged DAY 5

03/07/2019...Text message with Receipt # DAY 7 

XX/XX/XX...NOA1 Text & E-mail. (18-months extension)

XX/XX/XX ....(Possible/Optional) I-551 stamp on passport for a 1-year extension

XX/XX/XX...Biometrics notice received - appointment date for (XX/XX/XX) - (Possible/Optional) Early Walk-in date XX/XX/XX

XX/XX/XX ....(Possible/Optional) Interview

XX/XX/XX....I-751 (XX days from NOA1) APPROVED

XX/XX/XX…Card ordered - Card mailed date XX/XX/XX

XX/XX/XX...Approve notice received

Spoiler
Spoiler

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.