1,474 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
10 minutes ago, LionessDeon said:

Greencard received today. May look into citizenship soon but for now we’re going to enjoy not stressing over immigration status!  Good luck and one love to all! 

Can you help us with your timeline so it will help us understand better.

Are other folks including a screenshot of the USCIS website where it says that the current edition is acceptable?

I'm mailing my app this week and am worried it'll get declined because of the "expired" form, since that seems to be an issue. 😕 But I also don't want to add info that may inadvertently make things worse or confusing, I don't know...

August 2017 - June 2018 AoS

April 2020 - January 2021 RoC

Jan 2022 - September 2022 Citizenship

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Hamilton said:

Are other folks including a screenshot of the USCIS website where it says that the current edition is acceptable?

I'm mailing my app this week and am worried it'll get declined because of the "expired" form, since that seems to be an issue. 😕 But I also don't want to add info that may inadvertently make things worse or confusing, I don't know...

current version is 12/02/19 edition, you can find it on the USCIS website

uscis-1.JPG

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

10 year card arrived in the mail today—8 days from the NOA to card in hand. Good luck everyone! 

Hey all! I received an update through text that my new card was being produced! No interview this round. My timeline has been really similar to ya'lls. Pretty much in Jan my case was moved from Vermont to Potomac and didnt get any updates till yesterday. All in all it took a year and 5 days for the whole process. Waiting for my physical card now but happy it's all done!  Good luck everyone and stay safe!  

5 hours ago, minuscoco said:

Hey all! I received an update through text that my new card was being produced! No interview this round. My timeline has been really similar to ya'lls. Pretty much in Jan my case was moved from Vermont to Potomac and didnt get any updates till yesterday. All in all it took a year and 5 days for the whole process. Waiting for my physical card now but happy it's all done!  Good luck everyone and stay safe!  

Hey, congrats! Whet is your receipt date and when your case was moved to Potomac. Mine was transferred ti Potomac january 22nd

On 3/24/2020 at 7:55 PM, parsha said:

current version is 12/02/19 edition, you can find it on the USCIS website

Yes, I know this -- if you look at earlier posts in this thread, someone had their form rejected because it was "expired" -- even though they used the current version, 12/02/19. 

My post was about whether people are adding a note or screenshot of the website informing the USCIS sorters that this is in fact the current version.

August 2017 - June 2018 AoS

April 2020 - January 2021 RoC

Jan 2022 - September 2022 Citizenship

On 3/19/2020 at 8:08 AM, JennaCN said:

Received email stating they are ready to schedule an interview for my I751.

Is this random or because I did not submit enough evidence? If anyone could offer some guidance on what to expect at the interview or what I should take , I'd really appreciate it. 

I was a K1 applicant originally and got my green card without an interview. SRC filer transferred to Potomac.

SRC filer transfered to potomac? Mine too. How long after transfered you got an update?

3 minutes ago, Sweet5884 said:

SRC filer transfered to potomac? Mine too. How long after transfered you got an update?

01/07/20  -Received notification "Case Transferred And New Office Has Jurisdiction"

01/11/20 - Received letter stating my case has been transferred to the Potomac Service Center

3/19/20 - Received email stating they are ready to schedule an interview

I still have not received anything in the mail though.

Removal of Conditions

02/28/19    - Sent ROC package to Lewisville, TX by UPS. 

03/05/19    - Delivered to Lewisville, TX by UPS. 

03/09/09    - Received text message from USCIS stating original receipt to follow in mail and a receipt number starting with SRC

03/12/19   - $680 bank check was cashed electronically

03/16/19   - Received I-797 NOA dated 03/08/19

11/4/19     - Received Bio-metrics appointment letter - Appointment 11/15/19

11/15/19  - Completed bio-metrics and received USCIS email same day to status was updated to "Fingerprint Review Was Completed"

01/07/20  -Received notification "Case Transferred And New Office Has Jurisdiction"

01/11/20 - Received letter stating my case has been transferred to the Potomac Service Center

3/19/20 - Received email stating they are ready to schedule an interview

11/4/20 - Received email stating my interview has been scheduled and I will get a letter in the mail

12/15/20 - Had interview and status online updated to new card being produced :)

N-400 Naturalization Application

8/22/20 - Submitted N-400 electronically

10/22/20 - Letter issued saying they will reuse my Biomettics

01/07/21 - Interview scheduled for 2/1/21

2/1/21 Had Interview, passed & had Oath Ceremony same day :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.