Kyle&Ana

MARCH 2019 - AOS Filers

3,426 posts in this topic

Soooo...Usps Says that this is in the mail today. Dated 8/8. Unfortunately we are away at the beach so can’t get the mail. I’m trying to see if someone can go open it for me tonight. Thoughts on what this is?? Of course his status hasn’t changed on any site since April. 8/8 is the day he got his emergency AP, which they handed him on the spot, so maybe it’s just an official version of that? It says page 1 of 2. Does this look like anything anyone has gotten?

B016C4E1-A4D1-4A9D-91AD-556F3BB2AD97.jpeg

Edited by americaninlove

4 minutes ago, JP John said:

Charlotte as well and last night it changed to "Interview has been Scheduled".  

We all need to move to NC apparently!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 minutes ago, americaninlove said:

Soooo...Usps Says that this is in the mail today. Dated 8/8. Unfortunately we are away at the beach so can’t get the mail. I’m trying to see if someone can go open it for me tonight. Thoughts on what this is?? Of course his status hasn’t changed on any site since April. 8/8 is the day he got his emergency AP, which they handed him on the spot, so maybe it’s just an official version of that? It says page 1 of 2. Does this look like anything anyone has gotten?

B016C4E1-A4D1-4A9D-91AD-556F3BB2AD97.jpeg

It’s could be your interview notice, I got mine addressed to me like this also and they never updated my online account.

2 minutes ago, Pittsburgfiler said:

It’s could be your interview notice, I got mine addressed to me like this also and they never updated my online account.

Did it say page 1 of 2? I was hoping it was his combo card but not sure how that comes. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, americaninlove said:

Did it say page 1 of 2? I was hoping it was his combo card but not sure how that comes. 

Yeah it was two pages. Someone said combo card comes in a Usps envelope

1 minute ago, Pittsburgfiler said:

Yeah it was two pages. Someone said combo card comes in a Usps envelope

Ugh okay thanks. So it’s probably just the info that we put in for expedite because that was on the 8th. Bummer!!

Timeline

12 days to my interview. I’m excited and anxious 😱 Pittsburgh filers should please share their experience 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline
22 minutes ago, americaninlove said:

We all need to move to NC apparently!

NC is one of my states I can see myself move too... Maybe need to make that happen asap 😂😂😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Romei said:

How about the interviews in Charlotte?? Any ideas??

https://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cty=Charlotte NC&page=1&dfilter=5&topic=Adjustment of Status

You can read reviews here and it seems like they are straightforward and easy as well there. Since I don’t live in that district though, I can’t speak to the wait times there for getting an interview scheduled. I’m not sure. NC isn’t exactly overflowing with immigrants, compared to say LA, NYC, DC, etc so I’d imagine it’s a speedier process than those areas. 

28 minutes ago, jschain said:

https://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cty=Charlotte NC&page=1&dfilter=5&topic=Adjustment of Status

You can read reviews here and it seems like they are straightforward and easy as well there. Since I don’t live in that district though, I can’t speak to the wait times there for getting an interview scheduled. I’m not sure. NC isn’t exactly overflowing with immigrants, compared to say LA, NYC, DC, etc so I’d imagine it’s a speedier process than those areas. 

I have an update saying my interview has been scheduled i was just wondering , does the interview goes smooth here in Charlotte?? But ill check the reviews.. thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, JP John said:

Charlotte as well and last night it changed to "Interview has been Scheduled".  

Super exciting! I am Charlotte as well, filed March 29 so praying mine comes any day!

03/29/2019: Filed I-130, I-130A, I-485, I-765, I-131, I-864

03/29/2019: Priority date for I-130 and I-485

03/31/2019: Delivered

04/05/2019: 12:30am Text Messages with receipt numbers received

04/05/2019: Checks cashed

04/08/2019: Hard copy NOA's received (I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131)

04/22/2019: Biometrics Completed

08/16/2019: Notification that Interview was Scheduled

09/24/2019: Interview Scheduled

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, americaninlove said:

It is definitely some form of I-797C notice. Most likely interview date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.