dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2019

1,541 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, AftM89 said:

Okay me too so hopefully we get good news next week!!!

They accepted all but one of my documents yesterday, I re-uploaded the requested documents this morning, and I have now been documentarily qualified today 2/21/2019. I am. Quite surprised they completed my case the same day I sent the document they requested. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, DamilolaA said:

They accepted all but one of my documents yesterday, I re-uploaded the requested documents this morning, and I have now been documentarily qualified today 2/21/2019. I am. Quite surprised they completed my case the same day I sent the document they requested. 

Wow! Congratulations. That’s really good. They are getting better, it’s only right to check the documents right away. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

Wow! Congratulations. That’s really good. They are getting better, it’s only right to check the documents right away. 

Yes, as should be. Thank you! 

42 minutes ago, DamilolaA said:

Congratulations 

On 1/31/2019 at 6:37 PM, Jmariega said:

Question... 

I got my husband’s police certificate in early January and just got my case number yesterday. On the NVC site it says that it expires after a year but someone told me that the country that he is in (Dominican Republic), the certificates expire after 30 days. If this is true then it expires next week. Does anyone knows if this is true. It seems like a short time. If it is expired can I still upload it for NVC and just get a new police certificate before the interview? 

My husband is located in the Ivory Coast and he told me also that every country is different because his would expire after 90 days. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Our Journey2019 said:

My husband is located in the Ivory Coast and he told me also that every country is different because his would expire after 90 days. 

You can submit it to NVC for now as long as it is valid before submission, you will however need to get a new one for your interview at the consulate.

2 minutes ago, DamilolaA said:

You can submit it to NVC for now as long as it is valid before submission, you will however need to get a new one for your interview at the consulate.

Oh ok perfect....I will let him know that because he was very concerned thank you

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Our Journey2019 said:

Oh ok perfect....I will let him know that because he was very concerned thank you

I forgot to include you will only need to get a new one if it expires before the interview.

1 minute ago, DamilolaA said:

I forgot to include you will only need to get a new one if it expires before the interview.

Ok thanks hopefully it won't....but we only received our uscis approval on the 14th so we are waiting just to get our iin number and case number.  All of a sudden days have seem to become much longer

1 hour ago, DamilolaA said:

I’m so so happy for you right now!!!! Congratulations to you....

On 2/1/2019 at 3:30 PM, nyokie said:

I am waiting for my case to arrive at NVC.

if you scared and not sure then upload it and send it.

I am also waiting for our case to arrive at nvc when did you receive your approval?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Our Journey2019 said:

I am also waiting for our case to arrive at nvc when did you receive your approval?

I get approved January 11. the NVC received my case February 4. I cant remember when I get my approval letter in the mail.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
1 hour ago, DamilolaA said:

awesome congrats.

2 minutes ago, nyokie said:

I get approved January 11. the NVC received my case February 4. I cant remember when I get my approval letter in the mail.

So it really does take about 3 weeks for them to receive it.  Thanks and congrats

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.