dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2019

1,541 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, SM&RM said:

1-2 weeks. I wish I knew I would’ve told you to submit it. I have to submit mine too. 

well seems they are working today, because we sent a doc that was requested this morning, right after noonish it was accepted  . we then  got an email saying all doc has been qualified.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, DamilolaA said:

They accepted all but one of my documents yesterday, I re-uploaded the requested documents this morning, and I have now been documentarily qualified today 2/21/2019. I am. Quite surprised they completed my case the same day I sent the document they requested. 

congrats!...i uploaded my divorce paper last  night..hope i get one today too..did they email or u checked ceac?

Hi, just wanted to confirm if NVC is reviewing cases from 2nd week of Feb. Been waiting for a reply, because we resubmitted Feb 7. I checked the ceac site just to make sure my husband clicked submit and yes, submitted Feb 7.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

congrats!...i uploaded my divorce paper last  night..hope i get one today too..did they email or u checked ceac?

I havnt got the email, I checked and in the CEAC platform saw a message that I was documentarily qualified. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Keila_27 said:

Hi, just wanted to confirm if NVC is reviewing cases from 2nd week of Feb. Been waiting for a reply, because we resubmitted Feb 7. I checked the ceac site just to make sure my husband clicked submit and yes, submitted Feb 7.

I submitted February 7 as well, got the first response February 20, requesting for a document I uploaded that today and got CC. 

19 minutes ago, Keila_27 said:

You should get a response by this week I had submitted on 02/02 and I was responded to on 02/14

Just got CC! 

Docs submitted after RFE: Feb 6th

CC: Feb 21st

The letter we wrote explaining why we don't have the2018 tax transcript and promising to bring the transcripts to the interview must have done the trick! Thanks to everyone for the help along the way (particularly @SM&RM) and I'm hoping everyone else finally breaks through all the NVC bs. 

Just now, Ashlyyynnnn said:

Just got CC! 

Docs submitted after RFE: Feb 6th

CC: Feb 21st

The letter we wrote explaining why we don't have the2018 tax transcript and promising to bring the transcripts to the interview must have done the trick! Thanks to everyone for the help along the way (particularly @SM&RM) and I'm hoping everyone else finally breaks through all the NVC bs. 

Did you get an email or was it on your CEAC only  . And what exactly did it say for you to know it was a case complete? Thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

The National Visa Center (NVC) updated the status of your immigrant visa application. Please go to the Department of State's Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC) at https://ceac.state.gov/IV. You will need your NVC case number and invoice ID number to log into your account.

Once you have logged into CEAC, please look in your message box or on the Status Chart at the bottom of the page. If NVC has feedback on any items you submitted, there will be a new message with details. If not, please simply follow the updated instructions on your Status Chart to complete your case. If any column says "Pay Now", "Invalid Doc", "Incomplete", or "Re-Opened", that means you must take action by paying a fee, submitting a form, or uploading a corrected/missing document.

Regards,
National Visa Center,
U.S. Department of State
http://nvc.state.gov/ask

They just sent me this and when i go in the portal nothing has changed...what is going on?

7 minutes ago, Olori said:

Did you get an email or was it on your CEAC only  . And what exactly did it say for you to know it was a case complete? Thanks 

It was both, I had two emails from NVC one telling me to check my CEAC account as I had a new message, the message said DOCUMENTARY QUALIFIED. Then shortly after was an email saying they've received all fees, docs etc necessary for us and will schedule my interview. Hope that helps!

3 minutes ago, Ashlyyynnnn said:

It was both, I had two emails from NVC one telling me to check my CEAC account as I had a new message, the message said DOCUMENTARY QUALIFIED. Then shortly after was an email saying they've received all fees, docs etc necessary for us and will schedule my interview. Hope that helps!

Thanks it did, i just got a CC few mins ago via email. Thou I checked CEAC this morning and got doc qualified. I asked because I didn’t get an email lol. Thanks!!! And CONGRATS!!

1 minute ago, Olori said:

Thanks it did, i just got a CC few mins ago via email. Thou I checked CEAC this morning and got doc qualified. I asked because I didn’t get an email lol. Thanks!!! And CONGRATS!!

Huge congrats to you too!!! Feels so good to finally be out of the NVC

2 minutes ago, Ashlyyynnnn said:

Huge congrats to you too!!! Feels so good to finally be out of the NVC

So jealous right now🙈🙈🙊🙊 congrats guys....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.