I-751 February 2019 Filers

1,404 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
12 hours ago, justwill said:

Thanks. 

Fyi I’m 02/11/2019 filer and LIN

Congratulations,

anybody with MSC heard any news, i filed on 2/26/19, Got my fingerprint on March and since then my status keeps showing that my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview since April, I’m not sure what’s going on or what I need to do?

please advise and thank you in advance,

best of luck to everyone.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
1 hour ago, kazero17 said:

Congratulations,

anybody with MSC heard any news, i filed on 2/26/19, Got my fingerprint on March and since then my status keeps showing that my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview since April, I’m not sure what’s going on or what I need to do?

Thank you.

When we first started the application for my green card, it took forever to get an interview and then it also took a very long time after the interview to get to the next step, which at the time was them needing additional information.

We read in VJ that if you asked your local government for assistance (in our case, it was the local alderperson in the neighborhood we were living in - Chicago’s Edgewater neighborhood) they would open an inquiry and at least inquire to get the case moving. We did and it did start moving, almost immediately after each requests.

Try that, and I wish you luck.

Edited by justwill

Timeline
4 hours ago, justwill said:

Thank you.

When we first started the application for my green card, it took forever to get an interview and then it also took a very long time after the interview to get to the next step, which at the time was them needing additional information.

We read in VJ that if you asked your local government for assistance (in our case, it was the local alderperson in the neighborhood we were living in - Chicago’s Edgewater neighborhood) they would open an inquiry and at least inquire to get the case moving. We did and it did start moving, almost immediately after each requests.

Try that, and I wish you luck.

Im not sure what we call it ( local government )in texas? If anybody can help with that please.

Edited by kazero17

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
27 minutes ago, kazero17 said:

Im not sure what we call it ( local government )in texas? If anybody can help with that please.

https://www.house.texas.gov/members/find-your-representative/

6 hours ago, kazero17 said:

Congratulations,

We are at MSC also and have the same message.  Just waiting .......

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, KestutisGr said:

Hi folks

To whom concern: 

My new green card has been produced on 12/23/2019. 

Good luck and happy holidays for everyone. 😀

Sincerely

Kestutis 

Congratulations... Good job!  I heard that N-400 is not as involved and we only have to send in no more than a few documents when we apply for citizenship.

9 hours ago, Znzn2 said:

Happy boxing day.

I got approved today.

WAC

25 days till I apply for citizenship.

Wow! Congrats! Did you get transferred at all?! Or expedited perhaps? Military? Getting approved in 10 months is unheard of!

Just now, yna2015 said:

Wow! Congrats! Did you get transferred at all?! Or expedited perhaps? Military? Getting approved in 10 months is unheard of!

I got transferred twice I believe.

Biometric in August

I got transferred to California in March and then transferred to Potomac at the end of October.

No expedited and no military.

Yeah crazy I know, I saw someone in April 2019 get approved the other day.

A strange process for sure.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

MSC seems to be incredibly slow, think applying for citizenship would speed it up? i heard they're required to within 120 days if you apply. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, egyptianpotato said:

MSC seems to be incredibly slow, think applying for citizenship would speed it up? i heard they're required to within 120 days if you apply. 

Same thing here. So can i apply for citizenship even though i didn’t receive my green card or even a interview?? My case status still showing that its ready for interview since April 2019, but hasn't change yet.
please advise

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.