Nature Boy 2.0

What makes a liberal want to punch a child?

73 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
5 hours ago, NikLR said:

To be honest Im done... this is why I hate the "news".  I hate being affected by this political poo.  I cant even leave it all.  Good bye. 

Yeah, it sucks that nowadays, we have to doubt pretty much everything we see or hear that is supposedly “news”.  There exist people behind the scenes on many levels that are changing the truth/history one webpage at a time.  It’s to the point where I question my own birth certificate.  Was I REALLY born in CA?  

Filed: Timeline

Having watched pices and bits of both videos posted here, this is my personal analysis.

Some religious zealots were simultaneously spouting scriptures, hatred towards gays, disparaging the catholic church, and trying to antagonize a group of young white kids.  They were rude, and were doing their best to incite a riot which thankfully never happened.  Talking about angels protecting them, that is why there was a gap between the 5 criers and the rest of the crowd.  Talking about how no one would come close to them, would “not do nothing to them”.  

Then an Indian walked up between these to groups of people, chanting and beating his drum.  His back was to the group of zealots who were shouting their offensive messages, his face to the crowd of kids.  The kids started clapping in time with the drum beats.  The loud mouthed black guy tried to make it seem like the Indian was “his people”, on his side.  But to me, said Indian fellow was simply trying to become a distraction to the discord.  The fact that his back was to the religious folks tells me he was not supporting them.

And yet somehow, thru all of this, the consensus was that some kid in a MAGA hat was disrespecting/mocking a Native American?  One would have to be both blind AND stupid to have gotten that narrative out of the situation.

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen.  Not live nor in person, but the truth as far as I see it.  Honest reporting from an honest American.  That is all.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, ALFKAD said:

Having watched pices and bits of both videos posted here, this is my personal analysis.

Some religious zealots were simultaneously spouting scriptures, hatred towards gays, disparaging the catholic church, and trying to antagonize a group of young white kids.  They were rude, and were doing their best to incite a riot which thankfully never happened.  Talking about angels protecting them, that is why there was a gap between the 5 criers and the rest of the crowd.  Talking about how no one would come close to them, would “not do nothing to them”.  

Then an Indian walked up between these to groups of people, chanting and beating his drum.  His back was to the group of zealots who were shouting their offensive messages, his face to the crowd of kids.  The kids started clapping in time with the drum beats.  The loud mouthed black guy tried to make it seem like the Indian was “his people”, on his side.  But to me, said Indian fellow was simply trying to become a distraction to the discord.  The fact that his back was to the religious folks tells me he was not supporting them.

And yet somehow, thru all of this, the consensus was that some kid in a MAGA hat was disrespecting/mocking a Native American?  One would have to be both blind AND stupid to have gotten that narrative out of the situation.

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen.  Not live nor in person, but the truth as far as I see it.  Honest reporting from an honest American.  That is all.

This is what is interesting, it was really the Black Hebrews that were doing everything there, but I guess that doesn’t fit the narrative.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Several kids were being very disrespectful yelling, whooping, and hollering like they think the singing sounds like to them.  The singing has a purpose.  I suppose to some kids, who are ignorant and haven't been taught that the singing and drumming has a purpose, they think they sound the same.  It's mocking and rude, but perhaps not maliciously.  The tomahawk thing, again, I don't think they've been taught.   I'm trying to give them a shadow of a doubt here.  By their age, I certainly understood the indigenous peoples more than these kids seem to.  I can't vouch for US schools though and their curriculum.  

The boy could have moved and allowed the man to get through the crowd vs standing smugly with a drum 2 inches from his face.  He was being arrogant and was cheered on by the rest to continue.  Maybe one day he will look back think he should have acted differently.

It certainly could have been worse and I do apologize for thinking I heard they were chanting about a wall.  The short clips people show for their own profit always annoys me.  Trump did it during his campaign to get the coal votes.  I'm sure Hillary did it for some gain too.  ( I just happened to watch a documentary on the former.)

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline
6 hours ago, NikLR said:

Several kids were being very disrespectful yelling, whooping, and hollering like they think the singing sounds like to them.  The singing has a purpose.  I suppose to some kids, who are ignorant and haven't been taught that the singing and drumming has a purpose, they think they sound the same.  It's mocking and rude, but perhaps not maliciously.  The tomahawk thing, again, I don't think they've been taught.   I'm trying to give them a shadow of a doubt here.  By their age, I certainly understood the indigenous peoples more than these kids seem to.  I can't vouch for US schools though and their curriculum.  

The boy could have moved and allowed the man to get through the crowd vs standing smugly with a drum 2 inches from his face.  He was being arrogant and was cheered on by the rest to continue.  Maybe one day he will look back think he should have acted differently.

It certainly could have been worse and I do apologize for thinking I heard they were chanting about a wall.  The short clips people show for their own profit always annoys me.  Trump did it during his campaign to get the coal votes.  I'm sure Hillary did it for some gain too.  ( I just happened to watch a documentary on the former.)

5 hours ago, NikLR said:

Interesting... 

So we are to believe an 8 second video attached to a tweet?  I for one could not hear any intelligible words from the group this video panned to, and to be honest it looked like it might have been doctored.  Would that surprise anyone?

As to the kids, I guess it is now ok to out minors in the media as long as it fits a left wing narrative.  Btw, the Native American involved here may have a history of making things up.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/native-american-claims-racial-harassment-by-emu-students-dressed-as-indians

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bill & Katya said:

So we are to believe an 8 second video attached to a tweet?  I for one could not hear any intelligible words from the group this video panned to, and to be honest it looked like it might have been doctored.  Would that surprise anyone?

As to the kids, I guess it is now ok to out minors in the media as long as it fits a left wing narrative.  Btw, the Native American involved here may have a history of making things up.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/native-american-claims-racial-harassment-by-emu-students-dressed-as-indians

Yup...to use that last video as any sort of evidence is telling. 

The drummer indian is just another  disgraceful lying lefty activist. 

One thing i learned a long Time ago is that the mainstream media is just another wing of the democrat party and one cannot trust them even as far as you can throw them.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

I've heard if the child is a Nazi it's ok.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

39 minutes ago, OriZ said:

I've heard if the child is a Nazi it's ok.

Or perceived to be one by anyone

9 hours ago, NikLR said:

Stick a drum two inches from his face and proceed to beat the drum seems provocative on the part of the native American, not deferring to a more aged person is bad manners

2 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

Why are teenage boys yelling anything at women walking? Oh right because they were orignally there as an anti-choice group.  I forgot. 

Not watching anything "news" related. They all of their own narrative and just want views regardless of truth. Yes I include EVERY news station in that. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
57 minutes ago, NikLR said:

Why are teenage boys yelling anything at women walking? Oh right because they were orignally there as an anti-choice group.  I forgot. 

Not watching anything "news" related. They all of their own narrative and just want views regardless of truth. Yes I include EVERY news station in that. 

Twitter suspends account that helped ignite controversy over viral encounter

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/tech/twitter-suspends-account-native-american-maga-teens/index.html

Sadly this is a monthly occurrence, maybe more so. The adults are the ones that need to be condemned, will wait for the usual suspects to jump on them as hard as they did the kids.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
1 hour ago, NikLR said:

Were they?  Honestly in 8 seconds I did not know why the women were there or if the group of boys were actually saying anything to them.  I realize you have a difference of opinion with these boys and I guess that it is acceptable to out them even as minors and ruin their futures.  Anyway, just like the short video that started this discussion that was refuted when we saw the entire video, an 8 second video where we cannot hear what the group is saying is pretty weak.  Maybe this #Metoo person would post a little more of the interaction. 

I expect fake news on Twitter,  Facebook etc. Its always the same people reposting idotic nonsense. 

I do expect major news agencies to not just jump on some video clip posted on the internet in its rush to make all trump supporters appear racist 

The vetting process could have been very easy 

44 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

Were they?  Honestly in 8 seconds I did not know why the women were there or if the group of boys were actually saying anything to them.  I realize you have a difference of opinion with these boys and I guess that it is acceptable to out them even as minors and ruin their futures.  Anyway, just like the short video that started this discussion that was refuted when we saw the entire video, an 8 second video where we cannot hear what the group is saying is pretty weak.  Maybe this #Metoo person would post a little more of the interaction. 

Only that one kid was named and shouldn't have been.  Kids need to pay attention to what they do, everything is on video these days! If their parents dont teach them that? Who's to blame there? 

I said the clip was interesting and theyre obviously yelling something at the women.  Maybe it's nice things... but i doubt it.  

Ive done some research on why the kids were taken to the location and why women or Native Americans were there as well because i was curious about the confrontation.  If i wasnt then i wouldnt have found the lengthy video i already posted.