2,003 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Charming12 said:

Thank you. I have already done e-request on monday. still waiting!!. I m just curious probably they will issue NOA once our biometric is cleared by FBI right?Dont know if its true or not

I'm not sure. I think we were suppose to get NOA before biometrics but it was just never mailed. But after is fine too, just as long as we get the NOA 😀 Good luck!!

Edited by Sam&Sam

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline
On 2/5/2019 at 7:30 PM, Rick & Apple said:

Has anyone received anything (bio/extension) from Texas (SRC) ?

Did you guys ever get your NOA? Biometrics?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
11 hours ago, MiaTher said:

I’m wondering – on your case status online on the USCIS website a lot of you have the message that says “we received your case and you don’t need to do anything at this time.” Has any of you that has this message received your NOA or biometric yet? My case status says “we received your case and sent you the receipt notice” but I haven’t received anything, does anyone else have this message too and hasn’t received their notice? I’m wondering if this message even makes a difference. 🤔😩

Mine says "we sent you the receipt notice" and i am on day 40 and have NOTHING. I tried to file a request it says I  have one pending but they already replied to me saying "i am within the processing times". 

I am the beneficiary originally from UK !!

ROC Timeline:

01.04.19: I-751 Received @ Phoenix

01.09.19: Check Cashed

02.13.19: NOA Received

04.30.19: Biometrics Completed

16 minutes ago, RanKan said:

Did you guys ever get your NOA? Biometrics?

No. Nothing yet. Online status still says:

"We received your case

You do not need to do anything at this time

We will let you know if we need anything else from you as we continue to review your case."

If we don't hear anything by the 27th, I will do an e-request for the extension letter. If we don't get anything by around March 12, I will try to get an infopass appointment for the following week, while my wife is on spring break. Her card expires April 1.

Naturalization Timeline

01/05/2020.......Filed N-400 online.

01/07/2020.......I-751 transferred from Texas Service Center to Lee's Summit.

01/31/2020.......Biometrics Appointment.

03/06/2020.......Interview Scheduled 04/16/2020.

06/16/2020.......Interview Rescheduled 07/08/2020

07/08/2020.......Approved

08/20/2020.......Oath Ceremony

N400 January 2020 filers spread sheet  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bxlnPL1_Ln6rGAZcTwEf6e-dNjQkBmr02wYi6baeIF0/edit#gid=0

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Rick & Apple said:

No. Nothing yet. Online status still says:

"We received your case

You do not need to do anything at this time

We will let you know if we need anything else from you as we continue to review your case."

If we don't hear anything by the 27th, I will do an e-request for the extension letter. If we don't get anything by around March 12, I will try to get an infopass appointment for the following week, while my wife is on spring break. Her card expires April 1.

Hang in there! I am intrigued with the response disparity in all of the cases but interested in yours because of the same office location. Will continue to wish you both and others the best of luck in our pursuit.

1 hour ago, Emmylou151 said:

Mine says "we sent you the receipt notice" and i am on day 40 and have NOTHING. I tried to file a request it says I  have one pending but they already replied to me saying "i am within the processing times". 

What did you press when you requested? Maybe you're requesting the wrong one?

Timeline

WOA GUYS! Just got my NOA/extension! IT'S AN EARLY CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! 

ROC Timeline:

10 minutes ago, Emmylou151 said:

WOA GUYS! Just got my NOA/extension! IT'S AN EARLY CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! 

What service center?

Naturalization Timeline

01/05/2020.......Filed N-400 online.

01/07/2020.......I-751 transferred from Texas Service Center to Lee's Summit.

01/31/2020.......Biometrics Appointment.

03/06/2020.......Interview Scheduled 04/16/2020.

06/16/2020.......Interview Rescheduled 07/08/2020

07/08/2020.......Approved

08/20/2020.......Oath Ceremony

N400 January 2020 filers spread sheet  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bxlnPL1_Ln6rGAZcTwEf6e-dNjQkBmr02wYi6baeIF0/edit#gid=0

Timeline
1 hour ago, Rick & Apple said:

What service center?

WAC - California. 

ROC Timeline:

Just got a call from USCIS that they will send duplicate notice. As someone reported, there was issue with Texas Lockbox and notices were not printed for some time.

Got an email

"We are pleased we could assist you with your request today via telephone. As discussed in our conversation, a request was submitted on February 11, 2019 for a copy of your receipt notice. The Texas Service Center will respond to the inquiry on or before February 26, 2019."

FYI,for me the call came from New York number. So if you have been ignoring spam calls like me, it is good idea to pick calls from other cities as well.

01/09/2019  Mailed ROC package via FEDEX to Lewisville,Texas

01/11/2019  Package delivered to USCIS office

01/16/2019  Received text message with service center as SRC

01/17/2019  Status on https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ as accepted. Check submitted electronically to my bank. Not cashed yet.

01/18/2019  Check cashed electronically. 

02/07/2019  Called USCIS regarding non delivery of receipt . They asked me to call back after 30 days have expired since delivery

02/11/2019  Called USCIS again regarding non delivery of receipt. Mentioned that license will expire along with greencard on 02/28.

The lady filed a request on my behalf so i could schedule infopass.

I separately also filed e-request(https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayNDNForm.do?entryPoint=init&sroPageType=ndn

by choosing I-751 and other option , before calling USCIS just in case.

02/13/2019 Got callback from USCIS that infopass cannot be scheduled,but they will mail

a duplicate notice.

11/08/2019 Biometrics got completed

03/24/2020 Case status got changed to card being produced

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I just received a text message from USCIS with the following message "Your case was received. Receipt #EACxxxxxxxx. Official receipt notice (Form I-797) to follow in mail". I guess my case was transferred to Vermont Service Center.

Timeline:

Jan 26, 2019: ROC window opened

Feb 06, 2019: ROC application sent to Lewisville, TX

Feb 08, 2019: ROC reached USCIS office

Feb 13, 2019: Text message received with receipt # EACxxxxxxxxx

N400 Timeline

05 May 2020: Application submitted online

06 May 2020: NOA received

28 Sep 2020: Biometric reuse notification

28 Oct 2020: Interview scheduled for 02 Dec 2020 (online notification)

02 Dec 2020: Interview at 9 am in Lawrence, MA (approved)

02 Dec 2020: Naturalization Oath Ceremony

***************************************************************************************

ROC (I-751) Timeline

26 Jan 2019: ROC Window opened

06 Feb 2019: ROC package sent to Lewisville, TX

08 Feb 2019: ROC package delivered 

13 Feb 2019: Received txt msg with receipt # EACxxxxxxx

14 Feb 2019: Check cashed

16 Feb 2019: Received NOA (18 month extenstion letter) from Vermont Service Center

09 Mar 2019: Biometrics appointment letter received

18 Mar 2019: Biometrics appointment

11 Mar 2020: Green Card approved

13 Mar 2020: Card was mailed to me

18 Mar 2020: Received my 10 year Green Card 😀

5 hours ago, RanKan said:

Hang in there! I am intrigued with the response disparity in all of the cases but interested in yours because of the same office location. Will continue to wish you both and others the best of luck in our pursuit.

I'm at the same service location SRC and haven't gotten the receipt notice yet. 30 days is up today. Will submit my inquiry tomorrow. 

Just a quick update for my case.. 

01-28-2018: sent i-175 packet 

02-01-2018 case received with EAC receipt number 

02-13-2018 received extension letter via mail

ROC Timeline:

01/28/2018 - Sent I-175 Packet to Dallas Lockbox

02/01/2019 - Case was received 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi guys, just updating... I mailed my documents on 02/05, arrived by usps on 02/07 and today I received a text message from USCIS: USCIS:  Your case was received. Receipt # Xxxx Official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) to follow in mail.

Is the receipt notice the extension letter? 

Thanks!! 

Timeline
4 hours ago, StefLea said:

I'm at the same service location SRC and haven't gotten the receipt notice yet. 30 days is up today. Will submit my inquiry tomorrow. 

Wow! Sorry for your delay. Wish there was a way to really know what happens to our applications upon arrival and also if there is something specific they review with regard to sending out notices. Or...maybe it's just different employee personalities that create our frustration. Who knows...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.