2,003 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
15 hours ago, Emmylou151 said:

Is anyone at WAC (California I believe) getting ANYTHING?

WAC case here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I haven’t gotten anything other than a text last week saying “we’re still reviewing your case.” I’m getting more anxious as I’m switching jobs on March 14 and my gc expires March 10. 😩

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, gregcrs2 said:

Can you confirm what you received?  Was it the extension notice?

I actually didn’t get anything yesterday.  I was super disappointed, because I’ve never experienced not getting something that showed up in Informed Delivery that day.  It does say right in the email that it may arrive a few days later, though that didn’t help me with freaking out that it got misdelivered or a rogue postal worker tossed it. 

On 1/23/2019 at 9:53 AM, Emmylou151 said:

I am in the same boat. Sent mine to AZ and my case # is WAC - where is that?

How do you find out your case number if you don't have a receipt?

2 minutes ago, CanadaCasey said:

How do you file a request?

I had the same question as well. Is the NOA for extension categorized under type: "approval" or "others" in the e-request?

1 minute ago, CanadaCasey said:

How do you find out your case number if you don't have a receipt?

You may call USCIS service center and ask them for case number. 

Just now, thetrademark said:

I had the same question as well. Is the NOA for extension categorized under type: "approval" or "others" in the e-request?

I'm not even that far - where do you file a request?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, Cryssiekins said:

I actually didn’t get anything yesterday.  I was super disappointed, because I’ve never experienced not getting something that showed up in Informed Delivery that day.  It does say right in the email that it may arrive a few days later, though that didn’t help me with freaking out that it got misdelivered or a rogue postal worker tossed it. 

Yes, that's happened to me a number of times.  In that case it usually comes the next day.  Sometimes at the scanning facility, it does not make it onto the last truck out to the delivery post office location.  I'm sure you will get it today.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I have been out of town and returned to find the I-751 NOA letter in the mail. 😁 I have not had a chance to go back through anyone's previous posts to read what is next for us. We have not received a biometrics appt letter.

The NOA letter says "Your conditional resident status is extended for 18 months from the expiration date on your Form I-551, Permanent Resident Card. During this extension, you are authorized to work and travel. This notice, presented with your expired Permanent Resident Card, is evidence of your status and work authorization."

Is this NOA letter the golden ticket with regard to work and travel until we receive further instructions on an receiving the new GC?

We did not have an interview on our AOS.

I have updated my timeline below.

I would appreciate any thoughts/comments...

Thanks

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
14 minutes ago, RanKan said:

I have been out of town and returned to find the I-751 NOA letter in the mail. 😁 I have not had a chance to go back through anyone's previous posts to read what is next for us. We have not received a biometrics appt letter.

The NOA letter says "Your conditional resident status is extended for 18 months from the expiration date on your Form I-551, Permanent Resident Card. During this extension, you are authorized to work and travel. This notice, presented with your expired Permanent Resident Card, is evidence of your status and work authorization."

Is this NOA letter the golden ticket with regard to work and travel until we receive further instructions on an receiving the new GC?

We did not have an interview on our AOS.

I have updated my timeline below.

I would appreciate any thoughts/comments...

Thanks

Which center your case is processed at.

CR-1 Visa Journey

USCIS: Done

NVC: Done

Embassy : Interview Stage..

Interview DONE

POE  DONE

Card in Hand : Done

** ROC *****

NBC 

Sending File >> 1/7/2019

File received>> 1/9/2019

SMS Text Received >> 1/14/2019

Received biometric schedule letter >> 1/26/2109

Timeline
14 minutes ago, MMteam said:

Which center your case is processed at.

It says Texas Service Center...Mesquite, Tx. at the bottom of the notice.

The receipt # starts with SRC.

54 minutes ago, RanKan said:

23 minutes ago, RanKan said:

It says Texas Service Center...Mesquite, Tx. at the bottom of the notice.

The receipt # starts with SRC.

We mailed our package Jan 18 and received case number text and check cashed on Jan 28. We also have SRC case number.

USPS informed delivery is showing 1 letter today, but no photo available. Hoping it is her extension.
She is applying for nursing school and we will need to provide a copy. 

Naturalization Timeline

01/05/2020.......Filed N-400 online.

01/07/2020.......I-751 transferred from Texas Service Center to Lee's Summit.

01/31/2020.......Biometrics Appointment.

03/06/2020.......Interview Scheduled 04/16/2020.

06/16/2020.......Interview Rescheduled 07/08/2020

07/08/2020.......Approved

08/20/2020.......Oath Ceremony

N400 January 2020 filers spread sheet  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bxlnPL1_Ln6rGAZcTwEf6e-dNjQkBmr02wYi6baeIF0/edit#gid=0

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Rick & Apple said:

We mailed our package Jan 18 and received case number text and check cashed on Jan 28. We also have SRC case number.

USPS informed delivery is showing 1 letter today, but no photo available. Hoping it is her extension.
She is applying for nursing school and we will need to provide a copy. 

Thanks for your response. Hope the letter your waiting for is your wife's extension as well. So I am still wondering from this forum if our NOA letter is in fact the document needed for work and travel while we wait for other events leading up to obtaining the new GC.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
46 minutes ago, RanKan said:

Thanks for your response. Hope the letter your waiting for is your wife's extension as well. So I am still wondering from this forum if our NOA letter is in fact the document needed for work and travel while we wait for other events leading up to obtaining the new GC.

Yes it is.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.