2,003 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
43 minutes ago, RanKan said:

Just an update on our ROC status. We are SRC filers in Texas and today we received an email stating that our case has been transferred. We have not filed for citizenship. The email says we will receive a notice explaining why our case was transferred. We are assuming the transfer explanation notice will be mailed. (Our timeline should be visible with questions about our filing dates.)

Anyone with similar situation?

Comments appreciated...

Thanks!

Possibly for an interview? 

My i751 is still pending (in “we received your case”), but once I got my interview notice for the n400, I reached out to my congressman’s office and his rep was able to confirm with USCIS that the i751 will be sent to the local office in Buffalo for a combo interview. 

If your spouse does plan on filing for citizenship, it may be wise to file online, and once things start to return to normal they can have their n400 biometrics and a combined interview :) 

My interview was scheduled for yesterday :(  I should have been at the finish line.  The health and safety of everyone IS more important though. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Cryssiekins said:

Possibly for an interview? 

My i751 is still pending (in “we received your case”), but once I got my interview notice for the n400, I reached out to my congressman’s office and his rep was able to confirm with USCIS that the i751 will be sent to the local office in Buffalo for a combo interview. 

If your spouse does plan on filing for citizenship, it may be wise to file online, and once things start to return to normal they can have their n400 biometrics and a combined interview :) 

My interview was scheduled for yesterday :(  I should have been at the finish line.  The health and safety of everyone IS more important though. 

Thanks for your valued response. Although your interview was cancelled, you should still feel excited that the finish line of your journey is within reach once our country and its citizens regain their strength. We are happy for you both.

I also appreciate your optimism with regard to the transfer of our case ending with an interview. Fingers crossed!

My wife IS interested in obtaining her citizenship. Our approach has been "one step at a time". I have not posted or responded to many of the other filers on this forum but I do read most of the posts when my time allows. I know there are many who have submitted their N-400 while still waiting on approval of their i751 in hopes of a combination approval/interview. We hesitated sending the N-400 until we started seeing(on this forum)  combo interviews scheduled. It appears this is happening for you and perhaps others which is motivation for us to go ahead and submit our N-400.

Thanks again for your thoughts Cryssiekens.

On 4/13/2020 at 11:44 PM, PolarPear said:

Congrats! Was yours joint or waiver? What did you send with your file? Please share :) Thank YOU

Hello sorry for late reply I did send  pictures al bills , car insurance also  we bought car together car finance paperworks   that's it I did not use mutual bank  account with my wife for my personal preference. 

6 minutes ago, amarsolo said:

Hey guy i got the worst messege ever what that supose to mean  my Case Transferred And New Office Has Jurisdiction 

Iam so terrefide

No reason to panic. It could have been transferred to your local Field Office and is ready for interview, or possibly to the National Benefits Center and you are approved without interview. 

Check your account online, and in the next few days you should know where it was transferred.

Naturalization Timeline

01/05/2020.......Filed N-400 online.

01/07/2020.......I-751 transferred from Texas Service Center to Lee's Summit.

01/31/2020.......Biometrics Appointment.

03/06/2020.......Interview Scheduled 04/16/2020.

06/16/2020.......Interview Rescheduled 07/08/2020

07/08/2020.......Approved

08/20/2020.......Oath Ceremony

N400 January 2020 filers spread sheet  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bxlnPL1_Ln6rGAZcTwEf6e-dNjQkBmr02wYi6baeIF0/edit#gid=0

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Rick & Apple said:

No reason to panic. It could have been transferred to your local Field Office and is ready for interview, or possibly to the National Benefits Center and you are approved without interview. 

Check your account online, and in the next few days you should know where it was transferred.

Thank you so much you make me feel better but is that normal and happened before i feel like iam gonne be deported 

Timeline
Please some body explain 
my_logo.png

Case Transferred And New Office Has Jurisdiction

On April 21, 2020, your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number SRCxxxxxxxxxxx, was transferred to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by May 21, 2020, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschangeto give us your new mailing address.

1 hour ago, amarsolo said:

Thank you so much you make me feel better but is that normal and happened before i feel like iam gonne be deported 

Please don’t worry. You definitely won’t be deported! It’s absolutely normal process. At leas they are working on your case. A lot of people were approved in around a month after transferring. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline
1 hour ago, amarsolo said:

Hey guy i got the worst messege ever what that supose to mean  my Case Transferred And New Office Has Jurisdiction 

Iam so terrefide

I got the same today. Do you also have a N400 case? If so, it might trigger the move. You might get a combo interview. 

i130 (both parents)

2021/06/04 i130 filed online, routed to Nebraska

2021/09/03 RFE received, responded within a day
2021/11/19 Both i130 approved.

Currently waiting for cases to be transferred to NVC

Timeline
31 minutes ago, NYC waiting game said:

I got the same today. Do you also have a N400 case? If so, it might trigger the move. You might get a combo interview. 

No i have not fill the N400 yet 

Do you sugest  me doing it on line

15 minutes ago, amarsolo said:

Of course do it

especially now, during this COVID situation 

why wait longer if you are eligible already ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, amarsolo said:

Absolutely online.  

If you have access to a computer, internet, and scanner (iPhone have a scanner feature in the notes application), filing online is soooo much better.  You also save on postage/courier fees, and paper.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

Good morning everyone! 
After exactly 15 months since filing for ROC, this morning I received the message that my case has been transferred to a new office and has a new jurisdiction. I did filed for N-400 online in February this year and I went trough the fingerprints process ( thank God) already in March right before the shutdown. Can anyone kindly tell me what are the next steps in such situations that USCIS takes? Or where my can possibly could have been transfered? Any WAC fillers in the same situation? Thank you ! 

73F68922-8CA7-4AE9-A9F3-EECD440E1086.jpeg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
6 hours ago, LoRo said:

Good morning everyone! 
After exactly 15 months since filing for ROC, this morning I received the message that my case has been transferred to a new office and has a new jurisdiction. I did filed for N-400 online in February this year and I went trough the fingerprints process ( thank God) already in March right before the shutdown. Can anyone kindly tell me what are the next steps in such situations that USCIS takes? Or where my can possibly could have been transfered? Any WAC fillers in the same situation? Thank you ! 

73F68922-8CA7-4AE9-A9F3-EECD440E1086.jpeg

Hi, we are at the same boat. Our timelines kind of similar in fact the interview for I-751 scheduled for me and then was cancelled due to Covid19. 

WAC Filer
01/30/2019 Applied for I751

05/03/2019 I751 Biometrics done

10/25/2019 I751 was transferred 

10/29/2019 I751 was transferred 

01/30/2020 Applied for N400 Electronically

02/14/2020 I751 was transferred to NBC 

02/18/2020 N400 Biometrics done 

02/28/2020 I751 interview scheduled
03/31/2020 I751 interview canceled 
04/01/2020 I751 interview ready to be scheduled
07/23/2020 I751 was transferred

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.