1,198 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 2/10/2019 at 10:51 AM, MMteam said:

What this status mean ? They already processed your biometric and working on file already.. I think they still working on Jan 2018 to early for us I think.. what your thoughts

I think leaving the file in the box for the next 8 months will also count as "working on it". 

I-130

May 14, 2016: Sent I-130 Package to Chicago Lockbox

Oct 21, 2016: NOA2 Notice by App (LIN)

NVC

Nov 8, 2016: NVC Received

Nov 16, 2016: Case Number Assigned

Nov 18, 2016: DS-261 submitted and AOS fee paid

Dec 5, 2016: NVC Scan Date

Dec 6, 2016: NVC 3 N/A and Case Complete on Phone [1 day later!]

Dec 13, 2016: NVC CC e-mail

Jan 23, 2017: Interview...Approved!

Removing Conditions

Nov 2, 2018: Sent I-751 to Arizona Lockbox 

March 3, 2020: Approved by CSC

N-400

Feb 2, 2020: File N-400 online

Feb 25, 2020: Biometrics

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I have not received the NOA1 and the extension letter. Green card is expiring at the end of March. Submitted inquiry forms online but never heard from them. This is so frustrating. 

ROC Timeline

01/02/2019: I-751 delivered to USCIS (Texas)

01/08/2019: check cashed & online status show "case received"

03/02/2019: 18-month extension letter received (LIN)

08/02/2019: biometrics letter received

08/23/2019: biometrics appointment

11/04/2019: approval letter received

11/05/2019: online status changed to "card in production"

11/07/2019: card received ✌️😊

On 2/10/2019 at 1:51 PM, MMteam said:

What this status mean ? They already processed your biometric and working on file already.. I think they still working on Jan 2018 to early for us I think.. what your thoughts

i applied in january 25 at vermont and i had changed my address, but i did not get any notice, but i got email and i also can see in my case history. i just call vemont office to ask about my case they just said they cannot tell when i will be processing. so  i do not know if they are processing january and i do not even see any changes in case tracker app around my 500 case. 

On 2/10/2019 at 12:13 PM, Kiolas said:

Previously, the old USCIS web-site (when you go to uscis.gov and click on "Check Case Status") did not recognize my case number for I-751 (many people here reported the same).

However, today, on Sunday, on the 2nd day after biometrics appointment, the case status says:

Fingerprint Review Was Completed

As of February 10, 2019, we completed our review of your fingerprints and are working on your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EAC199xxxxxxx, at our Vermont Service Center location. We will let you know if we make a decision or need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I have the same status.  Guess now the waiting begins....

• Married 2/9/2016
  • I485, I130, I765 + I131 Filed Concurrently
  • USPS delivery confirmation 3/7/2016
  • NOA 1 received 3/08/2016
  • Hard copies of NOA received 3/20/16
  • Early walk in Biometrics at Holtsville, NY 4/11/16
  • Ead/AP approved 4/28/16...received 6/10/16
  • Interview date 12/20/16 at Holtsville, NY... initially denied but approved later same day.
  • Text received that green card was mailed.

I don't know if this is the right place, but I have a cr1 and my daughter have a ir1. I applied for my roc in Dec. Got a letter for bio in January but did not receive extension. Got infopass and receive a 12 month stamp.  My question is my date for n400 is coming up, can I apply for myself and my daughter citizenship at the same time or do I need to apply for mine first and wait until it a approve to apply for hers 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
10 minutes ago, sasha8384 said:

I don't know if this is the right place, but I have a cr1 and my daughter have a ir1. I applied for my roc in Dec. Got a letter for bio in January but did not receive extension. Got infopass and receive a 12 month stamp.  My question is my date for n400 is coming up, can I apply for myself and my daughter citizenship at the same time or do I need to apply for mine first and wait until it a approve to apply for hers 

If you are CR-1 your daughter would be a CR-2. 

IR-1 are for people married over 2 years when they arrive. 

How old is your daughter? If she is under 18 she will automatically become a citizen when you do. 

On 2/17/2019 at 6:51 PM, cute_pretzel said:

I have not received the NOA1 and the extension letter. Green card is expiring at the end of March. Submitted inquiry forms online but never heard from them. This is so frustrating. 

Same here tried to schedule an infopass no luck,green card expiring March 20 and Dallas office does not allow walk in

16 minutes ago, Georgia16 said:

If you are CR-1 your daughter would be a CR-2. 

IR-1 are for people married over 2 years when they arrive. 

How old is your daughter? If she is under 18 she will automatically become a citizen when you do. 

I was married over two year when I apply for her but I was told I would have to get citizenship in order for her to get she is a ir2 not a ir1 sorry if I typed incorrectly 

5 minutes ago, AftM89 said:

Same here tried to schedule an infopass no luck,green card expiring March 20 and Dallas office does not allow walk in

I'm sorry i got my info pass fairly quickly. I called cause did not allow me to do it online. I was on the phone for 3 hrs before someone answered but it was worth it. 

14 minutes ago, sasha8384 said:

I'm sorry i got my info pass fairly quickly. I called cause did not allow me to do it online. I was on the phone for 3 hrs before someone answered but it was worth it. 

Do I call them directly?and not the uscis number?

1 hour ago, AftM89 said:

Do I call them directly?and not the uscis number?

I called the number on the uscis website. And it was automated and I pressed the number for info pass and waited. My best suggestion is be on the phone by the time the open which I thing is 7am 

7 hours ago, sasha8384 said:

I called the number on the uscis website. And it was automated and I pressed the number for info pass and waited. My best suggestion is be on the phone by the time the open which I thing is 7am 

Will do so

10 hours ago, sasha8384 said:

I called at 7am and they said they will call me back which they did but they said they can’t schedule me as yet because an officer is working on my receipt notice but if I don’t get it by the 13th next month I should call again....but they say hi scedule infopass from 30days and I was within the timeline so I don’t know they couldn’t just give it to me

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Our mail that was "On Hold" due to an international trip was finally delivered today.  We received an original I-797 Receipt Notice extending my wife's green card for 18 months.  Since she already did the biometric, it's back to the waiting game.  Good luck everyone!  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.