JMCKNG

November 2018 AOS Filers

3,118 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Mine hasnt updated either from "fingerprint fee received".

Oh I didn’t know you were in the fingerprint fee status club too 😂

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

28 minutes ago, Gibus said:

Fingerprint Fee Status Club = Fer F_cks Sakes Club

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belize
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Gibus said:

Mine did not update as well but I got my EAD in mid December. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

But I hope I'll have some updates in February, another Harlingen filler got his interview date and filled about a month earlier than I did,  so let's hope!

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Strange how some peoples fingerprints takes a while to update. Mine updated next day to say my fingerprint review was completed. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

@jakejonTrue and some people like me, doesn’t even get the fingerprint review completed update, mine went from fingerprint fee received to case ready to be scheduled for interview. 

Timeline

Whilst I'm here - I want to book a trip to the UK in the summer for September time. I'm just wandering how accurate the VJ timelines are as I don't see that many updating their timelines despite reporting approvals vs. is it truly is taking so long for EAD/AP. I'm expecting around 150 days + to obtain it. Not really in any rush but just curious...oh and I'll not even comment on when I may receive an AOS interview. Las Vegas takes sooo long, so I'm hoping 2020 to hear anything from my LO. 

Edited by jakejon

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Andynov6 said:

Hey everyone 

pd nov 6

interview jan 23rd 

memphis field office 

got verbal approval from IO at interview 

got email and text updates today in morning new card is being produced!!

my advice bring as much evidence you have with u ..she was shocked with pile i had and she actually thanked me for making her job easy ..

asked only questions from i485 and her from i130 

got 2yr conditional green card so got it all over in 2yrs now 

thanks everyone 

Congratulations!!! :D 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline

Hi everyone! 

My timeline is below: 

11/13/2018-Filed AOS and EAD (did not file for AP) 

11/19/2018- Received status

12/12/2018-Biometrics

12/15/2018-requested To expedite my EAD but it was ignored

01/02/2019- Requested to expedite my EAD again and got email the same day requesting to fax the evidence

01/07/2019- Faxed evidence as per their request to fax 

called multiple times last week 

yesterday 01/24/2019- AOS status changed to “Case is ready to be Scheduled for an interview” 

EAD status is still “received” and never changed since November 

01/22/2019 case history shows that assigned to an officer and that they sent a response and request is completed. 

Have to wait couple of weeks i guess... 

Timeline
On 1/25/2019 at 4:22 PM, Az&Br said:

Hi everyone! 

My timeline is below: 

11/13/2018-Filed AOS and EAD (did not file for AP) 

11/19/2018- Received status

12/12/2018-Biometrics

12/15/2018-requested To expedite my EAD but it was ignored

01/02/2019- Requested to expedite my EAD again and got email the same day requesting to fax the evidence

01/07/2019- Faxed evidence as per their request to fax 

called multiple times last week 

yesterday 01/24/2019- AOS status changed to “Case is ready to be Scheduled for an interview” 

EAD status is still “received” and never changed since November 

01/22/2019 case history shows that assigned to an officer and that they sent a response and request is completed. 

Have to wait couple of weeks i guess... 

I've considered it but will let fate take its course. It can be boring not working and hard financially but I'm using the time productively to practice driving and discovering Vegas to name a few! Goodness-we will never have this much free time again so I'm trying to make the best of the situation! Good luck with your expedite.

Edited by jakejon

Timeline
4 minutes ago, jakejon said:

I've considered it but will let fate take its course. It can be boring not working and hard financially but I'm using the time productively to practice driving and discovering Vegas! Goodness-we will never have this much free time again so I'm trying to make the best of the situation! Good luck with your expedite.

So true! :) good luck to you too! thanks!

Anyone else starting to find the lack of independence hard? It's probably just because it's a bad day, but I feel like I'm stuck without the ability to leave or do anything in the nearby towns. Can't even open a bank account because my husband's bank requires me to have an SSN.

ROC Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

05/16/19 - Green Card Issue Date

03/10/21 - Sent ROC paperwork to Phoenix, AZ | USPS 2-Day Shipping

04/07/21 - NOA1 Text Messages Received

Timeline
11 minutes ago, RambaCat said:

Anyone else starting to find the lack of independence hard? It's probably just because it's a bad day, but I feel like I'm stuck without the ability to leave or do anything in the nearby towns. Can't even open a bank account because my husband's bank requires me to have an SSN.

The bank added me to husband’s account (not credit one though) without SSN but i drive with my foreign license ... because i cannot change it still to american one at least here in Colorado without SSN. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.