JMCKNG

November 2018 AOS Filers

3,118 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
Just now, Starconspirator said:

Just an update to let you all know we have our I-797Cs! Received 11/23, dated 11/13.

Now for the waiting.

U got hard copies? When did u send?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Andynov6 said:

U got hard copies? When did u send?

We "overnighted" to Chicago on 10 November. The holiday on Monday meant they received it the 13th.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Estonia
Timeline

Hi gang. We finally sent our package today to Chicago. We'll see if our NOA1 date will still be November or early December. My POE was October 4th and we got married October 16th. I was really hoping to file everything late October, but some paperwork took longer. Really stressed out about the long waiting times for work authorization, but it helps to read about how others are doing via VisaJourney. Good luck to everyone!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello fellow Nov Filers! Got yesterday the hard copy of NOA 1 :) yay. 

Packet sent: 06 Nov

received: 09 Nov

notice date: 16 Nov

text received: 18 Nov

hard copy: 23 Nov 

Goodluck to us! 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Pengunista said:

@Andynov6 happy for you, now it’s biometrics appointment letter next hehe.

Thank u hopefully its coming soon for both of us

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

@Andynov6yeah I’ll do an update as soon as I get it in the mail. It looks like we got our notice in the mail almost the same time. So if I happen to get it ahead of you, most likely you’ll get yours the next day

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Pengunista said:

@Andynov6yeah I’ll do an update as soon as I get it in the mail. It looks like we got our notice in the mail almost the same time. So if I happen to get it ahead of you, most likely you’ll get yours the next day

Okay thanks hopefully it goes like this ..i will keep u updated too 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Hello everyone, 

So glad to join & follow Nov. filer : )

-Our I-485 package sent out on 11-1

-Delivery on 11-2

-Received receipt# (text) on 11-6 &11-7 (total 3 numbers)

-Received hard copy on 11-10

-Received fingerprint appointment on 11-17  ( it schaduled on 11-27) 

Timeline

Hey everyone i have question..i did have EAD after school with Alien no ..now with my aos even after putting my old alien no from expired EAD on all my forms i got a new alien no!! Is that mistake or thats how they do it? 

I just realized I'm missing one NOA.. it's the one for affidavit of support. Anyone else?? I don't know what's going wrong here, even though I filled in the paper for enotifications I didn't get any texts or email either.

Sigh.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

@Derlon I’m not 100% sure but I don’t think you get a notification for that. I sent  that also and I only got 4 text and hard copy notification. One for  form I-130, I-485,I-765 and I-131

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.