BJ & Christine

November 2018 I-129 Filers

1,040 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just seen the 2nd Nov NOA2 appear in the time line so looks like they may be slowly moving to us.... 

So whats everyone doing to start preparing so far... I just applied for all my medical records as it can take up to 4 weeks and started to get everything ready for the police cert and have my fiancee gathering his financial info.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Helenlc said:

Just seen the 2nd Nov NOA2 appear in the time line so looks like they may be slowly moving to us.... 

So whats everyone doing to start preparing so far... I just applied for all my medical records as it can take up to 4 weeks and started to get everything ready for the police cert and have my fiancee gathering his financial info.

Sound good!!! I can't do anything yet, because the other step require the NA02

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Helenlc said:

ooooOOO!!! How do you know? I do not see it on Igor's list.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, mmsamor said:

Its on the list Rachel and James from Ireland 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
15 minutes ago, mmsamor said:

You are right About not showing however you can fin that approval in the timelines. Also I see people approved from late October. It’s comming people!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On 2/22/2019 at 9:39 PM, Anna J1920 said:

Hello people,  

I think we are more than half way through the nao2 😊

March starts this friday. Who is ready for their NOA2. I know that I am. Have a good week everyone and may the odds be ever in our favor🙏🏻🏻

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 minute ago, Stel0&Ari said:

March starts this friday. Who is ready for their NOA2. I know that I am. Have a good week everyone and may the odds be ever in our favor🙏🏻🏻

I'm readyyyy!  I wish all of us the best in this long journey.

4 hours ago, Stel0&Ari said:

Me too ready, cant wait but have to wait no choice :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Another November approval. Saw it on October topic. Their NOA1 was Nov 3rd, got approved Feb 25. Waiting for a hard copy before they update timeline. I'm lurking on October topic, waiting to see all of them move to NVC thread 😁 for some reason it makes my wait much easier 

4 minutes ago, SanjaAlex said:

Another November approval. Saw it on October topic. Their NOA1 was Nov 3rd, got approved Feb 25. Waiting for a hard copy before they update timeline. I'm lurking on October topic, waiting to see all of them move to NVC thread 😁 for some reason it makes my wait much easier 

Wow great news !!! someone got lucky quickly, next will be all of us ... Yayyyyyyyy fingers crossed everyone 

i have seen a lot of approvals coming from October fillers and few of them who filled at the end of October, so it means we are going to be next soon, even few from early November got their approvals too. Lets see who will be the next lucky one of us :))))))) 😊 

image.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.