dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

My Case became Documentarily Qualified on the 24th of October. It still says the case is at the NVC on the CEAC site. Is that normal? How am I supposed to keep track of the progress?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
57 minutes ago, JFox762 said:

My Case became Documentarily Qualified on the 24th of October. It still says the case is at the NVC on the CEAC site. Is that normal? How am I supposed to keep track of the progress?

Yes it's normal.. when u get an appointment letter from NVC..it will change to in transit .. continue checking CEAC.. for changes. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
13 hours ago, Johnnatan said:

No, CO didn't say either approved or denied.  Just said they need to check more things and the decision is supposed to be made in less than a week.

The only 2 questions were:

1. What does the petitioner do in USA?

2. What are you planning to do once you get to USA?

Congrats!!! how you answered 1. What does the petitioner do in USA ? position or company staff ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 hours ago, Fmert001 said:

Hello everyone,

My husband has his interview today and he was approved!!!!! 

They only asked him 4 questions:

Who is petitioning for you?

When did you meet your wife??

Do you and she have children? 

When did you get married??

They didn’t ask him for any extra documents and took his passport..... the lady CO told him he was approved!!!! Thank you to everyone here that gave advice and encouragement!!!!

They didn’t ask him for any paperwork.

Congratulations! :)

Does NVC work around the clock? Or do they only work part of the day?

The reason I want to know, is so I know how often to check the CEAC site. Basically I check it several times a day... and I figure I might just stop checking after a certain time if they close. 

Timeline

Hi guys hows it going @Possible18 any lucky for interview date yet

1 minute ago, Oritneye said:

Visa in hand💃🏽

congrats wish u nd ur son a safe flight to the states

Timeline
2 hours ago, Don Godwin said:

Hi guys hows it going @Possible18 any lucky for interview date yet

congrats wish u nd ur son a safe flight to the states

Thanks 

2 hours ago, emil2888 said:

congrats how long did it take to get ur passport back

My interview was Nov 1st

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 11/3/2018 at 2:23 PM, Fmert001 said:

What country??? For me it was Haiti 2 weeks after CC I got the interview date. It all depends on the embassy in your country and NVC. Haiti is pretty quick

@Fmert001 how did your interview go yesterday?

Timeline
15 hours ago, Fmert001 said:

Hello everyone,

My husband has his interview today and he was approved!!!!! 

They only asked him 4 questions:

Who is petitioning for you?

When did you meet your wife??

Do you and she have children? 

When did you get married??

They didn’t ask him for any extra documents and took his passport..... the lady CO told him he was approved!!!! Thank you to everyone here that gave advice and encouragement!!!!

They didn’t ask him for any paperwork.

Congratsss !!! 🎉🍾🎊

Timeline
Just now, NJ & RJ said:

Congratsss !!! 🎉🍾🎊

5 minutes ago, NJ & RJ said:

@Fmert001 how did your interview go yesterday?

Never mind @Fmert001 

Saw your post afterwards 

CONGRATSSS again !!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.