dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline

So Auckland Consulate sent my police clearance to NVC. Firstly: Why? Secondly? How come it has not arrived there? Thirdly: Why has that not been added to my case? They also told me they sent a copy to Estonia now (-.-) and I just hope they sent it by e-mail not by post.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Don Godwin said:

Hi guys hows it going @Possible18 any lucky for interview date yet

congrats wish u nd ur son a safe flight to the states

Nope...no interview date yet.  Today makes it 3 mths since cc.

3 hours ago, Possible18 said:

Nope...no interview date yet.  Today makes it 3 mths since cc.

It will end in praise they don’t have choice it will only take some time,am thinking we will all have appointment Jan or Feb so before then if you can tell your spouse to visit you one more time before interview that will be nice,that’s what I did,if we put mind for nvc and Lagos consulate na long thing .

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Kanene said:

It will end in praise they don’t have choice it will only take some time,am thinking we will all have appointment Jan or Feb so before then if you can tell your spouse to visit you one more time before interview that will be nice,that’s what I did,if we put mind for nvc and Lagos consulate na long thing .

It will end in praise for sure... hoping and praying we all get Dec dates..I called NVC today.. just for fun .. however I was told by the representative.. they are scheduling for December from (10/30 to 11/16) also appointment letters are sending out for December..so let's see what happen for the incoming week..

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Moon123 said:

Hey Everyone, 

thought you might want to know that somehow I was scheduled a January 10th interview! I didn't even know they started scheduling for January!

CC: 9/5/18 
Interview Scheduled: 1/10/19

Wow... congrats... if I may ask which embassy ??

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kanene said:

I know they have no choice.  I can't travel right now, it wasn’t planned 😒

Timeline
5 hours ago, olusoladan said:

Visa and passport at hand. Glory to God. Oritneye you can go now to DHL to pick up

I picked ours up this morning. 

Please any idea where I find the alien number on the visa? Or is it same as registration number?

Timeline
4 hours ago, Moon123 said:

Hey Everyone, 

thought you might want to know that somehow I was scheduled a January 10th interview! I didn't even know they started scheduling for January!

CC: 9/5/18 
Interview Scheduled: 1/10/19

Ah! January? A huge congratulations! But honestly for me, this is not funny. It's good that you finally had your interview fixed, but I never imagined January at any point since my August CC. These fingers are yet crossed! I just pray for a surprise for us this week and the following..., as I still covet December, but if no December date, I guess I will manage January too😀. Noooo December in Jesus name ...😀🙏 Haha! I hope this is not turning to a warfare! It's well...

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Ajitob said:

Ah! January? A huge congratulations! But honestly for me, this is not funny. It's good that you finally had your interview fixed, but I never imagined January at any point since my August CC. These fingers are yet crossed! I just pray for a surprise for us this week and the following..., as I still covet December, but if no December date, I guess I will manage January too😀. Noooo December in Jesus name ...😀🙏 Haha! I hope this is not turning to a warfare! It's well...

December I'm hoping for..🙏🙏 NVC Xmas loading pls send out our gifts...make us happy 😁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.