jackyjimenez

OCTOBER AOS 2018 Filers

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

still no update when they gonna mail my ead card, uscis.egov stuck at case received dhs my account new card is produced

thats it. im almost there just cant bear the waiting.... 

45 minutes ago, Juaneng28 said:

still no update when they gonna mail my ead card, uscis.egov stuck at case received dhs my account new card is produced

thats it. im almost there just cant bear the waiting.... 

Thats the big challenge WAITING TIME just be patient and things will be fine

Timeline
5 hours ago, icanbenobody said:

Thats the big challenge WAITING TIME just be patient and things will be fine

this makes sense now, Im not able to get anything from them because they gonna send it to my lawyer   LOL no matter how many times Im gonna checked our mailbox I will not see anything.. 

6 hours ago, Juaneng28 said:

this makes sense now, Im not able to get anything from them because they gonna send it to my lawyer   LOL no matter how many times Im gonna checked our mailbox I will not see anything.. 

Hope this lawyer do better to your case.. most lawyer do mistakes

Timeline
On 1/19/2019 at 12:15 PM, Indian_Hubby said:

Yea sure this site gets updated at the end after your card is mailed and all

other option is to call uscis and ask them for tracking number and 

also so today I received approval notice mail

They just sent my approval notice on Jan 16 , no card being mailed out yet... Oh why oh why??? when when when...

Timeline
Just now, Indian_Hubby said:

EAD in hand now waiting for ssn to start working 😞

HUHUHUHU 😭😭😭 super jealous.....!!!! 

Timeline
Just now, Indian_Hubby said:

Yours is  on the way

did u call them for tracking info ?

yes,they said nothing being mailed out yet.. just the approval notice last Jan 16.

36 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Just a reminder for you all expeditors....it's fine to celebrate but if you havent noticed everybody else has retracted from posting on this thread as you seem to have taken over with your celebrations. We ARE happy for you but keep your fellow filers in mind. You are an exception, the rest of us are not and are still waiting.

Since long I wanted to say to u .... u r a negative noob

i have seen all u post never ever motivating ppl. Don’t forget every one has different issues but the hard wait time is same for everyone may be not u because u r Canadian ( no offences )

now we are discussing real time issues here like ssn n all coz of the shutdown ssn which can be there in 2 days will take weeks and without ssn everything is vain

Now coming to u if it’s offends u , I will more than happy not to share my experience and info .... thanks all 

nice being in the forum

Edited by Indian_Hubby

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.