TBoneTX

Put On Your Big-Boy Rants

2,983 posts in this topic

Just now, NikLR said:

lmao!!  

Cool then it's likely not food related, but it's possible.  She's technically a senior so could switch to a senior food if you wanted, or stay with all life stages.  Did your vet do some senior bloodwork at all?  Yorkies are amazingly sturdy little things and generally stick around until 15! 

She's had no blood work as yet.  I keep telling her she ought to behave like a good senior citizen, but she's not having it.  The only thing she likes is the Beneful Incredibites. I accidentally bought the regular stuff once but she likes small bites, and they were so big she left them in the dish.  Even if you give her a dog bone, she won't eat it until you break it up. Diva dog.

She is one tough customer for sure, the pulling strength she has is unreal. If she wants to go somewhere, you are going too like it or not. We had to get a harness for her because she will back out of a collar so fast it is hard to believe. And she's a runner. She used to dig her way out of the MIL's backyard, and we once had to go nearly two miles to pick her up.

I just wish she had a bit of sense. She will take on any dog, even big ones, so we have to watch when we are out anywhere because she will go right after them. I don't know why, as long as we have had her, she's always been that way.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

She's a Yorkshire TERRIER.  LOL  At least she's living up to the name. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

2 minutes ago, NikLR said:

She's a Yorkshire TERRIER.  LOL  At least she's living up to the name. 

Does she what!  She can be a holy terror :D Thanks for all the help, I will let you know what the culture turns up.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Exciting Sunday report, see man:

Didn't leave casa, optimal Sunday man.

Neighbor with pole-saw* came to subdue overhanging branches from vacant casa's tree, bye man.

*not used to bifurcate North Poles, South Poles, or Lower Silesians, oj nie

Many (2+2) laundry loads plus ironing, Thread Laundress we man.

Restful-yet-never-long-enough NWC (nap with cat), zzz we and miu man.

Other Sunday chores, industrious we man.

We are obviously a major party-animal, party down we man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Timeline

@NikLR Have you tried any software that help retriving the deleted files/pictures? I know I used some software when I accidentally deleted my external hard disc, where I had more than 100 GB of pictures from the last decade :D

I'm at the office at the mo, so I can't check the name of it, but I managed to recover all the files!

Edited by Asia

34 minutes ago, Asia said:

@NikLR Have you tried any software that help retriving the deleted files/pictures? I know I used some software when I accidentally deleted my external hard disc, where I had more than 100 GB of pictures from the last decade :D

I'm at the office at the mo, so I can't check the name of it, but I managed to recover all the files!

I did and it recovered most but not all.  

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Timeline

Wow, I just discovered that we might visit the White House after all. We can apply via US congressman, even tho we're just foreign tourists :)

54 minutes ago, SAT said:

Too much sugar in my coffee...

What happened was I put 1 heaping teaspoon of sugar in my cup, then stuck it under the keurig. Now I'd normally leave the spoon in the cup, that indicates I put sugar in there already. 

But this time, I took the spoon out. 

So when the coffee was made, I happily put another heaping teaspoon of sugar in it....

Take the bigger cup and put more water in it ;)

Edited by Asia

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline

Geez, I go out of cell/data service for three days and I come back to a new thread with 6 pages already. 😂

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

3 holidays today. 

1- Chinese moon fest.🌕

2- sukkot (pronounced "sucker")

3- general assembly...not a holiday, but how dare they not observe the holidays of 2 cultures!

Timeline
4 hours ago, Asia said:

Take the bigger cup and put more water in it ;)

Then I'd just have sweet caffeine water, duh!

2 hours ago, Prawninator said:

Geez, I go out of cell/data service for three days and I come back to a new thread with 6 pages already. 😂

And where, may I ask, did you go for 3 days...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline
1 hour ago, SAT said:

3 holidays today. 

1- Chinese moon fest.🌕

2- sukkot (pronounced "sucker")

3- general assembly...not a holiday, but how dare they not observe the holidays of 2 cultures!

* Mid-Autumn Festival (中秋节) ;)

58 minutes ago, SAT said:

Then I'd just have sweet caffeine water, duh!

And where, may I ask, did you go for 3 days...

Wouldn't you like to know.....................

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Prawninator said:

Wouldn't you like to know.....................

Not really... :)

You'll discover that I habitually ask questions outta reflex...