TBoneTX

February 2018 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,664 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tanzania
Timeline

So just a question, iv seen a few people go on Administrative process after an interview, what does that mean ? 

NOA1: 02/26/2018 (old website)

NOA1: 03/01/2018 (new website)

RFE issued 09/19/2018 - waiting for the hard copy 

Finally Recieved a faxed copy of the RFE 10/22/2018 

sent the faxed RFE copy 10/29/2018 

Received a hard copy in the mail 10/30/2018 

NOA2: 11/06/2018 😃💃💃💃

Received an email from NVC about receiving the case Recently. 11/15/2018

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lucrezia_ITALY said:

Still waiting 😔

This is the reply we received yesterday after sending the online inquiry. Anyone has ever received any response similar to this one?

On 09/04/2018, you or your representative contacted U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) about your I129F because you believe your case is outside normal processing times. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Thank you for your inquiry. We recognize your interest in the final adjudication of your pending application/petition and are aware of the difficulties caused by any delay in processing. We regret we are not able to give you a timeframe for when we will review your case but the California Service Center is committed to processing this workload. We will be making every effort to adjudicate your case in the most efficient manner based on our available resources. We appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Generic email for 

u know u been waiting. But, we believe u have not waited long enough. Please continue to wait while we wait to start waiting to think about reviewing ur case. 😂

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

4 hours ago, madameMaison said:

How demoralising. 😥

Many believe a congressman can get answers but in the end until USCIS has completed your background checks your approval will still hang in limbo.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

there is always the ombudsman office to look into the case BUT last I heard they would respond to cases 45-90 in  BUSINESS days, because they were backlogged as well😔... I am taking a little more time to answer my RFE to ensure they have 0 Reasons to deny the evidence.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
4 hours ago, June1990 said:

So just a question, iv seen a few people go on Administrative process after an interview, what does that mean ? 

They placed under Administrative Processing or section 221g because of a missing or an incomplete document. It can also be a further review of the case.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Lucrezia_ITALY said:

Still waiting 😔

This is the reply we received yesterday after sending the online inquiry. Anyone has ever received any response similar to this one?

On 09/04/2018, you or your representative contacted U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) about your I129F because you believe your case is outside normal processing times. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Thank you for your inquiry. We recognize your interest in the final adjudication of your pending application/petition and are aware of the difficulties caused by any delay in processing. We regret we are not able to give you a timeframe for when we will review your case but the California Service Center is committed to processing this workload. We will be making every effort to adjudicate your case in the most efficient manner based on our available resources. We appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Meaning they’re aint done or they haven’t touched yet your case.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I was previously notified on Sept. 6th via text and e-mail that there was a change to my case with a link to the new website. My case was approved on the new website. I received my NOA2 hard copy yesterday from a neighbor who had received my NOA2 in error. Today I got another e-mail and text saying my case had been approved with a link to the old website. Now everything says we were approved, in case there were any doubts. 😂 The only difference is the new website and hard copy show Sept. 5 as my notice date and the old site shows Sept. 6. There's no significance to that, just interesting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Day 218 and still waiting. 

We’ve already raised a service request and they said that they will response after 30 days. How ridiculous. No update, no rfe, nothing. Just pending. 

Now, my question is if it’s okay to go ahead and schedule an infopass appointment. What do you think guys? Or do I have to wait a lil more? Thanks! 

Hi All

Been reading February and March threads since my NOA1  has 2 dates (old 2/27 and new 3/1). 

Received a text then an email today (new website) saying we were approved as of 9/13. I’m currently in Manila with my fiancé and today’s date is 9/15 (but 9/14 in the US).

Like everyone else in this forum, I too have waited (sometimes impatiently) but keep the faith guys, all things that’s meant  to happen will happen.

goodluck to all!!!

E4D139E2-BE6F-4671-8E46-089BB2DA6325.jpeg

14 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Take your divorce decree to your local county courthouse and with the RFE work with the staff there to satisfy USCIS. I am sure if you approach this with the need for help, someone there will give you time and help rectify the situation. :thumbs:

You're not going to move forward until you can satisfy what USCIS is asking for in the RFE. Each application stands on it's own. Rules change over time. What worked last week may not work this week. Nothing is chiseled in stone with USCIS so neither should you. Good luck.

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. 

10 hours ago, Lucrezia_ITALY said:

Still waiting 😔

SmartSelectImage_2018-09-14-22-05-50.thumb.png.e835e1be6025e9c9303a1afa4404a4f5.png

I had similar request, but they give me a timeline. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Margeee said:

Day 218 and still waiting. 

We’ve already raised a service request and they said that they will response after 30 days. How ridiculous. No update, no rfe, nothing. Just pending. 

Now, my question is if it’s okay to go ahead and schedule an infopass appointment. What do you think guys? Or do I have to wait a lil more? Thanks! 

Upon submitting an online inquiry did they respond to you a specific date of when they will get back to you?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.