ddjoy44

Waver of medical mental issues veteran

42 posts in this topic

Hope this is right

Have issue need to submit waiver. I had 4 marriages using K1 visa status. I am veteran with some mental condition I am getting help with now. Should I apply this condition for Waiver? I have in medical file which I will submit. I am currently getting help and I NOT a Threat to anyone.

Lost job now on disability and army pension.

I live normal life just need to plan things out before going out 

Appreciate any help with this. 

Nick

They also said I can submit witnesses. I am lost what they need to witness. Deuteration of marriage?

Edited by TBoneTX
personal information visible in attachment

Hello to all

I am in the process of bringing my girl Truc from HCM city to Las Vegas Nevada. I just came back seeing her the first time and what an experience, Just wonderful.

Loved it. So I am bringing home my girl.

I am no stranger; I was married before to a Russian girl. I too went to Russia and filed all docs for her as well.

So now here i go again. I remember paying $190.00 for process now it’s what $465.00 WOWWW.

Ok I guess they think if she is true love cost is nothing.

Thanks.

Dominic

I have attached a copy of letter from USCIS

Hello to all

I am in the process of bringing my girl Truc from HCM city to Las Vegas Nevada. I just came back seeing her the first time and what an experience, Just wonderful.

I am no stranger; I was married before to a Russian girl. I too went to Russia and filed all docs for her as well.

So now here i go again. I remember paying $190.00 for process now it’s what $465.00 WOWWW.

Thanks.

Dominic

You previously sponsored 4 women on k1 visa??? And all ended up in divorced?? How long ago each petition was? How long marriages lasted? 

I think you might need a waiver just for the number of petitions you already submitted... this is kind of crazy. 

K1

29.11.2013 - NoA1

06.02.2014 - NoA2

01.04.2014 - Interview. 

AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

09.2015 - Green Card received.  

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

01.08.2018 - RoC approved. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
51 minutes ago, AJoy & Don said:

I have attached a copy of letter from USCIS

Personal information was visible in the attachment, which has been removed from this VERY public forum.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Were they all from the Philippines, did any of them enter the US?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

No. Russia were the first 2. both are in U. S. Working 1 from China I met her in Las Vegas NV

Thanks for deleting personal stuff

Hello to all

Thanks.

Dominic

Crazy as in quantity.. Yes. not  proud of 4 marriages. all were short. Last Russian wife seems to have plans without me. 2 years both Russian Chinese had so many issues I did not know she lied on visa. Found out only when we married. she hires lawyer. she is legal .

Any how looking to turn in some medical progress notes from VA doctors with the waiver of medical issues. making some poor decisions in marriages. 

my question is this a way I should go with waiver for divorcing so much

Dominic

Hello to all

Thanks.

Dominic

More like waiver for applying for another k1 Visa

You need waiver for multiple k1 visas and/or waiver if your last k1 visa was issued within last 2 years. 

Not to mention extra questioning by USCIS because it just seems like you're bringing in multiple women..  were they all much younger than you? 

Personally if I had 4 previous failed marriages with foreigners I'd look for someone in my own country..  

K1

29.11.2013 - NoA1

06.02.2014 - NoA2

01.04.2014 - Interview. 

AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

Thank you

Ask for a little help. not your opinion

Hello to all

Thanks.

Dominic

15 minutes ago, AJoy & Don said:

Thank you

Ask for a little help. not your opinion

Uscis will probably want to know the same things. And I offered help. Though you're refusing to answer some questions that would make it easier to help. Like when was the last k1 filed.. because you might need more than a 1 waiver. 

K1

29.11.2013 - NoA1

06.02.2014 - NoA2

01.04.2014 - Interview. 

AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

Thank you

Hello to all

Thanks.

Dominic

I agree. Your medical condition may only be one of several issues you may have to face. You should look into the restrictions of filing for more than 2 K1s. A waiver may be needed by you for that also. So you will likely be looking at requesting for more than one waiver. This will add a lot of complexity to your case. The CO will likely scrutinize your case even more for red flags (large age gaps, short relationship period, etc). With all that being said, it is not impossible to accomplish. Just be prepared for a long, hard process.

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

6 hours ago, geowrian said:

You have had 5 prior I-129Fs filed, with a 6th that is pending. You must file a multiple filer waiver.

Two of the 5 petitions were denied.

Wow. :o

K1

29.11.2013 - NoA1

06.02.2014 - NoA2

01.04.2014 - Interview. 

AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.