1,939 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Kat1182 said:

hmmm I wasn't given a tracking number 

this is from new site and only info i have (other than case was approved) 

765.thumb.png.8a58414b8488837e3b5bafa80389d1d4.png

Yeah. Double checked. I think it was on the old website... It had a status  update with "The Post Office picked up mail containing your new card." and I think in there was the tracking number..... I can't go back to see the details of previous case updates on the old website, so can't tell for sure which status update had the tracking number.

You might be able to find it out by calling the USCIS helpline and ask them....They might see it somewhere in their system

Edited by ineedadisplayname

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thank God! Recieved the Ead combo card yesterday, so i can start sending out letters again. Praying for the rest of my july family. They should be coming soon.

Quick Update: Travelling with your EAD/AP card. 

I drove from San Diago to Tijuana for the second time. On the first attempt to enter US was very smooth, no question asked. But on the second time, the agent advised me that the first agent did not do his job right, I need a stamp and provide fingerprints.  

I had to wait about extra 30 mins, I asked if I can get a multi-entry pass so I won't have to go through this again. The agent provided me with the pass.

Let me know if you guys were also able to get the pass.    

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Ana's green card came in mail today!

Finally we are done processing.

Best wishes to all.

5/30/2017: I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox 

6/06/2017:  NOA1 Date

01/02/2018: NOA2  Date
01/24/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
02/02/2018: Case Number Assigned

02/12/2018: NVC Email - IN TRANSIT

No NVC Letter Received

02/17/2018:  Scheduled Interview (while still IN TRANSIT)

02/20/2018:  Embassy "READY" status

03/02/2018:  Medical Scheduled

03/06/2018: INTERVIEW Scheduled

03/06/2018: Interview - APPROVED!
03/28/2018: Visa in Hand!!!!
06/11/2018: POE USA - ATLANTA

06/18/ 2018:  MARRIED!   CHARLOTTE, NC

07/27/2018: AOS; i485, i765 & i131 Mailed

07/30/2018: NOA1 Receive Date (i485,i313, i765)

08/10/2018: NOA1 Hardcopies received.

08/16/2018: Biometrics Letter Received

08/30/2018: Biometrics Appointment Scheduled

10/22/2018: AOS Interview Scheduled- Electronic Notice

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

anyone know why on my DHS account it says that they received my submitted date says August 10th and on the USCIS case checker its July 31st? I'll be hitting 139 days tomorrow according to the app, getting pretty fed up of this process 😂

On 12/16/2018 at 6:24 PM, jebrown194 said:

anyone know why on my DHS account it says that they received my submitted date says August 10th and on the USCIS case checker its July 31st? I'll be hitting 139 days tomorrow according to the app, getting pretty fed up of this process 😂

Lol my dates online were not in sync too, but I found that following  the NOA dates on the paper letter was the most accurate. 😊

Timeline

Hi everyone!! After 141 days my case has been changed to “new card being produced”!! 

This wait was was worse than the wait for I-129f, I can’t wait to start working again! 

Timeline

How long does it take on average to get a tracking number? I’m trying to get one so I can pick mine up as quick as possible so I can’t possibly travel home for a week! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Hey everyone! The website just updated to interview was scheduled! We are Washington DC field office PD July 09 2018.  Any idea as to when the interview will be?  LIke in a month? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
6 hours ago, jebrown194 said:

How long does it take on average to get a tracking number? I’m trying to get one so I can pick mine up as quick as possible so I can’t possibly travel home for a week! 

I don't think that you can pick it up from the post office. So you need to wait til they deliver it to you

Timeline
2 hours ago, ineedadisplayname said:

I don't think that you can pick it up from the post office. So you need to wait til they deliver it to you

I was told once I had a tracking number I would be able to pick it up if I contacted USPS. Do they send it priority mail? 

13 hours ago, Tilde333 said:

Hey everyone! The website just updated to interview was scheduled! We are Washington DC field office PD July 09 2018.  Any idea as to when the interview will be?  LIke in a month? 

What! What’s your pd?! Congratulations! That was quick, looks like dc office os moving forward!! We’re in the same field office, keep me updated once you get your interview date ☺️☺️

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
15 hours ago, Tilde333 said:

Interviews are typically 4-5 weeks out from the time you got the notification.
Expect interview maybe end of January?

congratulations!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, ineedadisplayname said:

9 hours ago, jebrown194 said:

I was told once I had a tracking number I would be able to pick it up if I contacted USPS. Do they send it priority mail? 

I think this all depends on your relationship with your post office fella and IF you actually know where the mail is...

Typically once the card is mailed, u get a tracking number. 
The issue here is that the EAD/AP card is shipped priority mail so it takes a couple days. I DOUBT u can be able to intercept it from your post office since it's moving so fast and it might be hard to know when and at what time it is at your local post office.

Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.