Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, JFH said:

Oh I realize he lies to her about everything. He wouldn’t know the truth if he fell over it. But i was wondering if he lied even more than just the “family emergency, sorry honey, can’t go” and actually DID go, alone or with someone else. It’s a free trip for him. She bought the ticket. Unless she had the sense to cancel it after the phone call. 

i think shes dumb enough to send him cash and tell him to get his ticket, rather than buy the ticket herself. 

he has free money and doesnt have to be with her 

1 hour ago, JFH said:

Just as Nicole was about to leave for the airport, Azan calls and says “family emergency, can’t go on the trip”. He refused to go on camera to talk about it because he said “it makes him look bad”. All we got was Nicole in the phone, storming out of the room, mother arriving in the early hours to talk to her, Nicole disappeared out of the trailer (how? It appears to only have one door and there’s no way she’d fit through the window) and was later found walking around. 

by law every home has to have 2 exits. even then, ive lived in little trailers like that. you can SEE the other door from any of the main living areas. you cant sneak out. 

and she cant fit through a window. lol

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

13 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

I REALLY dislike Andrei.  I can't believe how entitled he is, and how disrespectful of Libby's dad.  I can't see that marriage working out.

I like Andrei, he is wanting to be the leader and head of household, even though his truck driving career seems like a bonehead move. I think he will get it together.

I don't like Elizabeth sisters, I remember when we met them in the prior season they basically told the TV audience that they walk over their husbands, You notice you don't see their husbands on camera now.

ChickBoy

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Falcon Cara said:

I like Andrei, he is wanting to be the leader and head of household, even though his truck driving career seems like a bonehead move. I think he will get it together.

are we watching the same show? 

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

1 hour ago, Paul & Mallory said:

And I'm with a majority of you other folks - why on earth give up the US citizenship??? SSI or not, that is a huge loss for her. And come on. You've made it this far in life, and she's SURPRISED that giving up US citizenship would mean not getting SSI?? That's kind of a given.

I have seen you and other on FB mention SSI? 

She isn't drawing SSI is she? On the show she said she was working at some type of job.  SSI is when you can't or don't work like being blind.   That you have to live in USA to collect. It for people who really never worked or worked very little

Other things like Social Security when you hit age 62 or Social Security thru disability you can live almost anywhere in the world and collect it until you die, that is based upon what you paid in.

ChickBoy

1 hour ago, Paul & Mallory said:

I don't understand the Mormon guy. In one moment, he's talking about his financial concerns with moving to Ecuador, but in another, he's spending almost 800 bucks on clothes for .... HER family/friends?? And admits he's given her 40k??? I love my husband beyond words, and beyond money, but no way no HOW would I have sent him THOUSANDS of dollars like that!!

I googled and a American can own land in Ecuador, so hopefully he put the land in his name, if not he is stupid.

Him paying $800 for her family clothing was insane,  I don't understand why he is so head over heels over this girl, she is a dime a dozen in any Central American or South American country, she isn't that pretty and looks haggard.

ChickBoy

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Azan  and Nicole did about everything wrong a couple can do

He didn't inform her of appropiate dress and behavior for her 1st trip to Morocco (and this is so important)

she wore a tee shirt and shorts (legs and arms were not covered 

she told his mother she loved her son (not appropriate to discuss these things )

she said he had to learn to be a father but actually scolded Azan when he went after the little girl when she ran down the walkway

she had been sending money to him

she overheard the phone call when he told another girl he wanted to kiss her

and going to marry without checking what documents were needed ????? totally stupid

and now the meeting to marry in Grenada was cancelled by him even though she bought a ticket for him

he has no intertion to marry this girl

and is probably looking for other women which i believe he has been doing all along

David and Anne

she really didn't understand when his daughter and sister talked to her

she walked out as she thought they didn't like her

but Good God they were trying to tell her what a jerk he was (with no job ,  living off a friend, no place to live,  and leaving his kids to travel on someone' else's money OPM has worked for him

I was surprised to see the new episode where they seem to be getting along good

i would have left him long ago

Chantel and Pedro????

why is this  beautiful woman wasting time on this looser ? 

He wants to party and she is serious 

she can have any man she wants as she is beautiful and loyal

give him up gf

I am so glad the blond bimbo from Georgia with the Nigerian bf is gone

he was a real scammer and she  a piece of white trash

27 minutes ago, Falcon Cara said:

She isn't drawing SSI is she? On the show she said she was working at some type of job.  SSI is when you can't or don't work like being blind.   That you have to live in USA to collect. It for people who really never worked or worked very little

Other things like Social Security when you hit age 62 or Social Security thru disability you can live almost anywhere in the world and collect it until you die, that is based upon what you paid in.

I think people meant SS but wrote SSI.  She doesn't look physically disabled, maybe she has a mental disability.   Based on what we saw, it's not impossible.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Falcon Cara said:

She's not currently, that I know of, but she asked the financial advisor about SSI during the episode. She appears to be concerned with whether or not she would be able to draw SSI while living in India. You get SSI with retirement, and she is at, or close to, retirement age. Relinquishing her US citizenship would effect that, and I don't believe you can have dual citizenship with the US and India.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

12 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

Chantel and Pedro????

why is this  beautiful woman wasting time on this looser ? 

He wants to party and she is serious 

she can have any man she wants as she is beautiful and loyal

give him up gf

I agree that Chantal is a beautiful girl and he is a loser and a scammer.  She is trying to educate herself to have a good life and he's an uneducated, talentless idiot.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

I think people meant SS but wrote SSI.  She doesn't look physically disabled, maybe she has a mental disability.   Based on what we saw, it's not impossible.

I meant SSI - "Supplement Security Income". SSI does not have to be due to disability - you can draw it upon retirement as well.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 minute ago, Eric-Pris said:

I agree that Chantal is a beautiful girl and he is a loser and a scammer.  She is trying to educate herself to have a good life and he's an uneducated, talentless idiot.

If he decides to stay in DR,  how will he continue to pay for the beautiful apartment he bought for his family?

it was mentioned when he arrived and saw the new living quarters that he was buying it

if he goes back to Chantel and the US, it will only be for money to continue this farce

11 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

She doesn't appear to be no mental giant

ChickBoy

47 minutes ago, Falcon Cara said:

Well he certainly doesn't appear to want to act like a "head of household."  His wife is pregnant and he is too proud to accept a job with her dad, nor does he want to do the job he trained for.  I don't think he has any work ethic.

5 minutes ago, Paul & Mallory said:

I meant SSI - "Supplement Security Income". SSI does not have to be due to disability - you can draw it upon retirement as well.

https://www.ssa.gov/ssi/

Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is a Federal income supplement program funded by general tax revenues (not Social Security taxes):

blue ball It is designed to help aged, blind, and disabled people, who have little or no income; and
blue ball It provides cash to meet basic needs for food, clothing, and shelter

You can never work or pay Social Security Taxes and collect SSI

ChickBoy

Just now, adil-rafa said:

If he decides to stay in DR,  how will he continue to pay for the beautiful apartment he bought for his family?

it was mentioned when he arrived and saw the new living quarters that he was buying it

if he goes back to Chantel and the US, it will only be for money to continue this farce

He will have to go back to get more money, and he will find a way to get back in her good graces because she seems a little desperate.  She's a little immature (needs mommy and daddy close by), and chose him based on physical appearance it seems but when you do that and the vacation ends, there are problems.  And we're seeing it now.

He is just using her to keep his mother and "sister" supported.  His mother is supposedly a lawyer. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: