Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Paul & Mallory said:

Does anyone else's Happily Ever After automatically record with the What Now? episode all together? I don't mind, it's just weird. And I don't notice the What Now episode recording every week. But it's actually my favorite! We love David and Annie so much more than before. She said she was going to join the military :lol::lol: 

I forget her name now...the older woman with the younger guy (I can't remember his name either LOL) who divorced and he moved out? Long dark hair, super dramatic. Anyway, her brother apparently met a Norwegian girl and is moving to Norway. That made me so happy! A Scandinavian :D and she is super cute! I told my husband they should put him on The Other Way show, showing his transition to Norway. I'd watch it.

Yeah my DVR records the Happily Ever After as well since we only watch 90DF when we can speed through the commercials. But we really like it as well and both of us really like Anne right now. She seems just so genuine and funny that she just makes us laugh when she says stuff like "Do you want fire out of your mouth or your butt?". 

5 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Yeah my DVR records the Happily Ever After as well since we only watch 90DF when we can speed through the commercials. But we really like it as well and both of us really like Anne right now. She seems just so genuine and funny that she just makes us laugh when she says stuff like "Do you want fire out of your mouth or your butt?". 

I've always liked Annie, David I never cared for. But in Pillow Talk I have grown to like him. 

Road Larry has Jenny living in a travel trailer, and she met his son, who is a mini Larry right over! Lol Their wedding was nice, I think they will make it. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

we watched the other way last night

why is karine not moving here?

the chick moving to india is an idiot, having not even met the dude yet and then the cultural issues shes in for... ugh.  she had cute clothes. i would not give up my cute clothes for someone i never met LOLOL

i asked hubby why they dont show people moving to a non third world type county. canada, or england, or france or germany. he looks at me and goes ' because culturally its not different enough or dramatic enough to make good tv and standards of living are comparable to the US ' guess he had a point. lol

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

4 hours ago, debbiedoo said:

we watched the other way last night

I didn't watch the show

She just got their CR1 approved  late February , probably waiting a while to move to USA

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2019/05/paul-karine-90-day-fiance-update-still-together/

ChickBoy

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:57 PM, Cyberfx1024 said:

Yes! That scene was so great. I found them to be such a mismatched couple in the beginning, and they're still an odd pairing but seem genuinely comfortable and happy now. The joking around like that makes us laugh.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

1 minute ago, Paul & Mallory said:

Yes! That scene was so great. I found them to be such a mismatched couple in the beginning, and they're still an odd pairing but seem genuinely comfortable and happy now. The joking around like that makes us laugh.

Yeah my wife burst out laughing when she heard that because yes they are a mismatched couple but they make it work, and in life that is what counts. 

18 hours ago, Paul & Mallory said:

What is so mismatched about them?   Both tend to be a tad on the thick side ,but they seem like your typical couple from Southwest Asia, age difference is about typical.

ChickBoy

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Falcon Cara said:

What is so mismatched about them?   Both tend to be a tad on the thick side ,but they seem like your typical couple from Southwest Asia, age difference is about typical.

I wasn't referring to physical differences. My husband and I are different ages, and different races/ethnicities. :)

I was referring to them as people, their personalities. They did not seem like a good match to me when they first appeared on the series, and I honestly didn't think they would last. They just seem so much happier now.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

2 hours ago, Paul & Mallory said:

I wasn't referring to physical differences. My husband and I are different ages, and different races/ethnicities. :)

I was referring to them as people, their personalities. They did not seem like a good match to me when they first appeared on the series, and I honestly didn't think they would last. They just seem so much happier now.

This right here for me as well. 

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 4:17 AM, debbiedoo said:

She had her CR-1 interview last year at Halloween. But the visa was only issued in February. So there was some form of extended AP or 221(g) at play here. I saw on the trailer for the second episode that Pole's mother said something like 'well we will have to pray' and Pole almost loses it and says 'Pray? Pray for what? You think they will change their mind?' so I think this has something to do with that. As usual, Pole is hyper-dramatic about things and a 221(g) for a joint sponsor or extended AP for something mundane becomes the next global crisis for him.

I do know that they wanted to have the baby in Brazil and then move when he's got his passport and is able to fly. Her visa will expire soon surely? If she had her interview in October her medical will have expired unless she had to re-do the medical. That could have been the reason for the delay? Something on the medical? Further tests needed? TB? Although I'm sure if they had suspected TB and she went through sputum testing, etc Pole would have been declaring a national emergency like he did with the baby's jaundice.

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
32 minutes ago, JFH said:

She had her CR-1 interview last year at Halloween. But the visa was only issued in February. So there was some form of extended AP or 221(g) at play here. I saw on the trailer for the second episode that Pole's mother said something like 'well we will have to pray' and Pole almost loses it and says 'Pray? Pray for what? You think they will change their mind?' so I think this has something to do with that. As usual, Pole is hyper-dramatic about things and a 221(g) for a joint sponsor or extended AP for something mundane becomes the next global crisis for him.

I do know that they wanted to have the baby in Brazil and then move when he's got his passport and is able to fly. Her visa will expire soon surely? If she had her interview in October her medical will have expired unless she had to re-do the medical. That could have been the reason for the delay? Something on the medical? Further tests needed? TB? Although I'm sure if they had suspected TB and she went through sputum testing, etc Pole would have been declaring a national emergency like he did with the baby's jaundice.

for sure i couldnt deal with his personality. just watching him pack for (and taking everything he owns) makes me want to throat punch him

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Did anyone else get the impression that the 60-year-old with the much younger Indian man has never met him in person yet? They didn’t show any photos of them together and she never mentioned anything like “and when we met it was amazing” or anything like that. Yet she’s selling her stuff and moving to India for him. Who knew Indian immigration was easier than US immigration? Has she got some sort of partner/fiancé visa without ever having met? 

I spent a lot of time in India with work.  Could never live there. I’m not blonde but I’m blue-eyed and very pale-skinned. That sun and the heat near killed me there. I was uncomfortable and miserable the whole time. And I was in air conditioned office almost every day. 

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

I see a few couple have split and not filed for Adjustment of status like : Ashley/Jay &  Fernanda/Johnathon.                             When does the ban go into effect?  As in how many months after the 90 days has expired and they don't file do they have to leave the USA before they assign a ban on them?

ChickBoy

13 hours ago, Falcon Cara said:

I see a few couple have split and not filed for Adjustment of status like : Ashley/Jay &  Fernanda/Johnathon.                             When does the ban go into effect?  As in how many months after the 90 days has expired and they don't file do they have to leave the USA before they assign a ban on them?

Once the 90 days is up they are deportable unless they have an NOA1 for AOS that they have started the process. The NOA1 puts them in authorized stay until the AOS decision is made.

Will they be deported on day 91? Very unlikely. Although the way they draw attention to themselves (getting arrested - Larissa, calling the cops - Jay) it's not going to be long before the long arm of the law catches up with them. We have seen people on here who have not filed AOS for years for various reasons but because they keep a low profile and don't come to the attention of authorities then it will take a long time before anyone gets to look at their file and see if they are actually in legal status. On the other hand, we've seen people who have been caught up in certain situations that have resulted in involvement with law enforcement (being a passenger in a vehicle involved in a collision, for example) and they have been detained even though they have only been out of status a short while.

After day 90 it's a gamble.

Jonathan filed Fernanda's AOS but subsequently withdrew the I-864. Unless she self-sponsors and proves the marriage was in good faith (and the bar of evidence is set very high for that, she would almost have to prove abuse or something but in her case she left him after an argument on an aircraft and didn't even try to salvage the marriage), her AOS will eventually be denied and she will have to leave.

I'm not sure if Colt filed for Larissa. If he did, he certainly withdrew the I-864 so she will be on the same path as Fernanda. Eventually it will be denied. Larissa seems to think she can AOS with her new beau. Nope. She will have to leave and re-apply for another K-1 (or CR-1 if they marry first) and return if/when that's approved. With her DV conviction yesterday (90 days suspended) she would struggle to come back here anyway.

The one who confuses me the most is Luis (from "Molly (the bra seller) and Luis"). They divorced and by all accounts she had already filed the AOS - remember the scene at the lawyer's office where she was told 'when you signed that I-864 you agreed....' and her face fell. But he has since remarried and is living in another state. He can only AOS through her. She should have withdrawn the I-864 and refused to go to his interview. He would then have been denied. I actually think they were married in the DR and he was here on a CR-1 because it was all very secretive about when they got married. If he was here on a CR-1 then it makes sense that he has been able to divorce and re-marry without any immigration consequences. It also makes sense that she couldn't withdraw the I-864 as he already had his GC. Otherwise the lawyer should have told her to do that.

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

On 5/30/2019 at 6:17 PM, JFH said:

Did anyone else get the impression that the 60-year-old with the much younger Indian man has never met him in person yet? They didn’t show any photos of them together and she never mentioned anything like “and when we met it was amazing” or anything like that. Yet she’s selling her stuff and moving to India for him. Who knew Indian immigration was easier than US immigration? Has she got some sort of partner/fiancé visa without ever having met? 

60 year old whose soulmate just happens to be a 30 year old Indian call center worker who catfished her for like 8 months?  When you know, you just know.

On 5/30/2019 at 4:55 PM, debbiedoo said:

for sure i couldnt deal with his personality. just watching him pack for (and taking everything he owns) makes me want to throat punch him

Yeah, but: bullet-proof Baby Bjorn.  That'll come in handy.