Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm guessing Emily's parents are the co-sponsor on the I-864.  Did they not read the T&C that go along with that?  As for Emily...what has she been doing?  Kobin is what? 17mo old?  Plenty of time to have gone back to work to support that baby and help her parents out.  But Kobe...the dude met her in China...how can he not have the semblance of mind to look at what the cost of living is outside of his country?!  I look at what things are going to cost when I travel and don't go blindly to another country, for Pete's sake!  Kobe was so surprised when he found out his $4K wasn't gonna go very far...yeah, a lil search on the interwebz would have told you that!  

Bilal sounds like a bad life coach preacher.  He is such a narcissist!  Shaeeda isn't much better and her expectations that the kids call her something other than her name are completely unrealistic.  My stepmom is called by her first name.  I already have a mom, thank you very much.  

Kara drives me nuts.  She's all upset that Guillermo wants a big wedding.  Here again, never explained the costs.  And she won't let him have a computer so he can research the costs himself 😂.

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Patrick is a dousche.  I liked him at first and thought his fiancée was a gold digger because he appears to have some money and a big job.  But I'd be careful with him, roid rage.  He got disqualified out of the Olympic weightlifting trials due to "performance enhancing drugs" (nicer way to say CHEATER)

But after Sunday, I don't like how he's acting.  He was a total a-hole when they went shopping for decorations for the house.  The new house is white, grey, and black everywhere.  Not an ounce of color.  For most of us guys, those things don't matter.  But a woman wants some color, some life.  That happened to me, when my fiance arrived at our place.  She wanted to put her own feel on the place to feel at home.  I was ok with it, since I didn't know anything about decorating a place. 

So he agrees to go decoration shopping.  And this bobo brings her to some fancy boutique place where an ugly furry pillow costs $180.  But then in the store, he does a 180 and says that he didn't plan to buy anything.  I'm sure he didn't know that he should have taken her to IKEA or Target.  He's a guy with some money who grew up dirt poor in a trailer park, so decorations aren't important to him because you don't "need them".  "If you can't eat it or sleep on it, then you don't need it" mentality.  I can relate because I grew up somewhat poor (no trailer park, but we didn't have too much that we didn't "need").  But now that I have some money, I can appreciate decorations, colors, decorative furniture, etc. more.

But on the other hand, he claims that he spent over $10,000 on HER since she arrived.  You can't act like Richie Rich one day (buying her the latest iphone and high end designer clothes), then cheap out on other stuff, it's confusing.  She is so beautiful though.  Wow.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

he claims that he spent over $10,000 on HER since she arrived.  You can't act like Richie Rich one day (buying her the latest iphone and high end designer clothes), then cheap out on other stuff, it's confusing.  She is so beautiful though.  Wow.  

It was infuriating to watch him disrespect Thais, treating her like a child.   

She wants to decorate - NO! 

She wants to know her fiance's financials - NO!   

She wants to have a home with just him/her - NO! 

Brother John is an odd-duck too.  Drops the steak on the floor -- wants to make them eat it?  If he has a job - why can't he get his own place to live?

She needs to pack her bags and leave.  There are red flags everywhere.

6 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

It's so annoying with this series.  Since the beginning these people have all been saying (complaining) that 90 days is not enough time to decide whether or not they want to get married.

When you apply for a FIANCE!!! visa, you're already supposed to be sure that you want to get married.  It's time to plan a wedding, not a trial run.

When my ex came over on a K1, we got married 4 days after he landed. We knew what the terms were, and we wanted to get AOS over and done with ASAP. We also knew we wanted to get married even before we sent off the I-129F! All of this looks like major fraudin', producer-led DRAMAAAA. 

Everyone this season sucks except Guillermo and Kobe. Poor Kobe, hasn't even had a night sleeping in a bed with his fiancee! Then again, that fiancee is Emily.......

Timeline
15 hours ago, laylalex said:

Poor Kobe, hasn't even had a night sleeping in a bed with his fiancee! Then again, that fiancee is Emily.......

😂 True enough.  And the whole ring drama...at least her sis sees that Em is rather emasculating.  I still don't understand how Kobe didn't have a clue what things cost in the USA.  Interwebz, y'all! 

Dodgy AF - Thais not telling her father she came to 'Murica to marry Patrick.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

17 hours ago, laylalex said:

When my ex came over on a K1, we got married 4 days after he landed. We knew what the terms were, and we wanted to get AOS over and done with ASAP. We also knew we wanted to get married even before we sent off the I-129F! All of this looks like major fraudin', producer-led DRAMAAAA. 

Everyone this season sucks except Guillermo and Kobe. Poor Kobe, hasn't even had a night sleeping in a bed with his fiancee! Then again, that fiancee is Emily.......

We got married in 4 days too.  May 19 arrived, May 23 married.  This year, we both realized on May 27th that we forgot our anniversary.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

We got married in 4 days too.

3 here, though the plan was 4, the county clerk's office in Temecula (closest one to us with an outdoor wedding area) didn't have any open slots on Friday when we went to get our marriage license on Tuesday so we took the last one on Thursday (I didn't think they'd be busy, so figured we could do this in one trip and not have any issues getting the day we wanted; otherwise I would have gone ahead and sche). Which meant my parents met Anastasia in person for the first time a few hours before we got married. 🤣

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Timeline
5 minutes ago, DaveAndAnastasia said:

3 here, though the plan was 4, the county clerk's office in Temecula (closest one to us with an outdoor wedding area) didn't have any open slots on Friday when we went to get our marriage license on Tuesday so we took the last one on Thursday (I didn't think they'd be busy, so figured we could do this in one trip and not have any issues getting the day we wanted; otherwise I would have gone ahead and sche). Which meant my parents met Anastasia in person for the first time a few hours before we got married. 🤣

I still have yet to meet my inlaws.  It was supposed to happen in May 2020 but the vid ruined that trip.  Hopefully soon enough!

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

• 2 weeks later...

If these crazy kids can't make it!!

Pedro and Chantal are apparently getting divorced... not sure if they filed to get more eyeballs watching their show OR it is legit.... 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10992023/90-Day-Fianc-alum-Pedro-Jimeno-filed-divorce-Chantel-Everett.html

On 7/7/2022 at 8:56 PM, ROK2USA said:

If these crazy kids can't make it!!

Pedro and Chantal are apparently getting divorced... not sure if they filed to get more eyeballs watching their show OR it is legit.... 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10992023/90-Day-Fianc-alum-Pedro-Jimeno-filed-divorce-Chantel-Everett.html

So either Pedro is a scammer, and this was part of the plan to bring mom and sister over to the US, or it could be that he's had enough of that family.

Chantel is claiming physical domestic violence.  A woman scorned?  They have mutual orders of protections.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Chantal seems to have doubled in size

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

5 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

So either Pedro is a scammer, and this was part of the plan to bring mom and sister over to the US, or it could be that he's had enough of that family.

Chantel is claiming physical domestic violence.  A woman scorned?  They have mutual orders of protections.

I think the latter. I haven't followed them too closely in the Family Chantel era but they all seem exhausting.

Mutual orders of protection aren't that rare in divorces especially when there are accusations of financial shenanigans like there are here. In California they are automatic when you file for divorce.