Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Oh my god, this Other Way cast is messed up than any other we've seen.

The chubby blonde chick from NYC wants to live in Manhattan but can't cut it in NY on her yoga class income, so she thinks that by moving to the Dominican Republic she'll be able to live her first world life there, but cheaper.  Typical broke diva who wants more than she can afford and now expects him to pay for it.  But in the end, she'll be paying for everything.  Literally on her first day there, her wakeup call is starting that living there is not the same as vacation.  The whole relationship is based on his desire for a green card to the US, and her big lie that she applied for his spousal visa when she did not, and has no intention of them going to the US.  Her boyfriend opened a butcher shop in a typical 3rd world manner (meat on the hot counter with flies all over it, no bookkeeping, no systems in place.  He is so proud of himself, and she starts nagging in a typical fashion about the lack of refrigeration, flies, not knowing revenues vs expenses.  The train is coming fast on this one. 

The hippie flower girl who is 38 and is working food delivery tells you all that you need to know.  She went on a trip to Egypt, met a guy, talked online, and went back in a couple of months and married him and moved there.  She hated everything about it.  And they fought over all their differences (Muslim customs- clothing, contact with other men, etc) so she left him and came back to the US.  And in typical fashion these days, she blocked him on social media.  Very mature response.  But then she decided that she loved him and is going back to move there even though she knows that she will hate it there and they will constantly fight.  Another train has left the station and is picking up speed down the track.

There's Jen, the 46 year old, multiple time divorcee with manly facial features going to India to marry a guy that hasn't even told his family about her.  No red flags there.  He's some kind of model, trainer, or something.  Has long hair and looks like a typical diva.  She seems desperate and is willing to accept anything.  Her friends are telling her valid reasons why it will fail like 

her other marriages, but she doesn't listen.  She won't follow him on social media because she "trusts" him but the reality is that she doesn't want to see anything and is just having blinders on.  One of her friends proposes a test where she will message him pretending to be a woman from England.  She did and he didn't reject her messages or tell her that he's involved.  But she just shrugs it off like no big deal.  Like I said, very desperate.  This train is racing the train with the NYC woman for which will crash first.

A 40-something mother of 2 (both adults) who was married before is now going to Colombia to marry and live with a Venezuelan woman.    I think these 2 are most normal, which isn't saying much with this group.  

There's a transgender that used to be a woman but now is a man who is going to Colombia to live with a woman with 2 kids.  She knows that he's trans and is ok with it but her conservative catholic parents don't know.  This will be most interesting to watch in my opinion.  The trans guy seems cool, other than doing gay pride parades in his underwear on the streets in his hometown BY HIMSELF.

There's still a 70 year old that looks 90 going to be with a mid 20-something in Morocco.  They didn't show much about them, but I see the train lights on this one too.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 2/6/2023 at 12:20 PM, Eric-Pris said:

Oh my god, this Other Way cast is messed up than any other we've seen.

The chubby blonde chick from NYC wants to live in Manhattan but can't cut it in NY on her yoga class income, so she thinks that by moving to the Dominican Republic she'll be able to live her first world life there, but cheaper.  Typical broke diva who wants more than she can afford and now expects him to pay for it.  But in the end, she'll be paying for everything.  Literally on her first day there, her wakeup call is starting that living there is not the same as vacation.  The whole relationship is based on his desire for a green card to the US, and her big lie that she applied for his spousal visa when she did not, and has no intention of them going to the US.  Her boyfriend opened a butcher shop in a typical 3rd world manner (meat on the hot counter with flies all over it, no bookkeeping, no systems in place.  He is so proud of himself, and she starts nagging in a typical fashion about the lack of refrigeration, flies, not knowing revenues vs expenses.  The train is coming fast on this one. 

The hippie flower girl who is 38 and is working food delivery tells you all that you need to know.  She went on a trip to Egypt, met a guy, talked online, and went back in a couple of months and married him and moved there.  She hated everything about it.  And they fought over all their differences (Muslim customs- clothing, contact with other men, etc) so she left him and came back to the US.  And in typical fashion these days, she blocked him on social media.  Very mature response.  But then she decided that she loved him and is going back to move there even though she knows that she will hate it there and they will constantly fight.  Another train has left the station and is picking up speed down the track.

There's Jen, the 46 year old, multiple time divorcee with manly facial features going to India to marry a guy that hasn't even told his family about her.  No red flags there.  He's some kind of model, trainer, or something.  Has long hair and looks like a typical diva.  She seems desperate and is willing to accept anything.  Her friends are telling her valid reasons why it will fail like 

her other marriages, but she doesn't listen.  She won't follow him on social media because she "trusts" him but the reality is that she doesn't want to see anything and is just having blinders on.  One of her friends proposes a test where she will message him pretending to be a woman from England.  She did and he didn't reject her messages or tell her that he's involved.  But she just shrugs it off like no big deal.  Like I said, very desperate.  This train is racing the train with the NYC woman for which will crash first.

A 40-something mother of 2 (both adults) who was married before is now going to Colombia to marry and live with a Venezuelan woman.    I think these 2 are most normal, which isn't saying much with this group.  

There's a transgender that used to be a woman but now is a man who is going to Colombia to live with a woman with 2 kids.  She knows that he's trans and is ok with it but her conservative catholic parents don't know.  This will be most interesting to watch in my opinion.  The trans guy seems cool, other than doing gay pride parades in his underwear on the streets in his hometown BY HIMSELF.

There's still a 70 year old that looks 90 going to be with a mid 20-something in Morocco.  They didn't show much about them, but I see the train lights on this one too.

Accurate summary with exception to the Venezuelan Columbian - that girl is a bit loco...and the American lady...she looked like Punky Brewster on her way to the airport.  Not all the sandwiches made it into the picnic basket.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
13 hours ago, mam521 said:

that girl is a bit loco

"Loca" if a girl. :) 

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

• 1 month later...

The hippie flower girl who went to Egypt and married a guy right away can't NOT fight with him.  The only time that they don't fight is when they don't talk and avoid each other.

It seems the guy is strict Muslim, and is not flexible on the clothing she should wear, etc.  Funny because his older brother seems more relaxed and flexible.  

There is no chance they last long-term.

And the parents pretended to accept the Trans guy but I bet they flip on him.  You could tell the fake "I accept you, I love you" and their body language.  It says more than words.

• 2 weeks later...

Man--face Jen brought her 2 chubby friends from the US to India to do the dirty work for her.  Yeah, that will make her relationship better.  🙃  They interrogate her "fiance" and then plan to spill the beans to his parents that he's engaged and they should stop trying to set him up in an arranged marriage.  

That hippie Nicole with the bob cut married a Muslim and decided to convert on a whim, but can't follow ANY of the rules.  The only way they don't fight is when they avoid each other.  She is running back to the US again.  But wants to move there.  This 30 year old virgin Mama's boy Muslim can't live away from under Mom's armpit, that's a disaster.  

The trans guy seems cool.  But his relationship with his sister seems odd.  It's like she's jealous or something, it's very bizarre.

That lesbian couple are completely nuts.  The American just disappears when things get difficult and ghosts the other one.  The Venezuelan thinks that she's a princess and wants everything  but doesn't really want to work at all.  And is needy and, like all Latinas, super jealous.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 4/25/2023 at 9:41 AM, Eric-Pris said:

That lesbian couple are completely nuts.  The American just disappears when things get difficult and ghosts the other one.  The Venezuelan thinks that she's a princess and wants everything  but doesn't really want to work at all.  And is needy and, like all Latinas, super jealous.

Most Latinas on the show are completely nuts.  In this instance, I'm having a hard time figuring out which one is more nuts.  I think it might actually be the American chick in this instance.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

36 minutes ago, mam521 said:

Most Latinas on the show are completely nuts.  In this instance, I'm having a hard time figuring out which one is more nuts.  I think it might actually be the American chick in this instance.  

I've read that people think Kris has a drug problem. The way she was acting when she was in so much neck pain looked like possible withdrawals. And she was talking strange when she was talking to her mom, it seemed like she was slurring her words and looked high. Her mom thinks she's a sugar mama 😂

I think she just needs to stay in the United States and forget about that girl in Columbia. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

• 1 month later...

The new season of Before the 90 days started last night... and has its usual fill of loneliness and desperation and mismatched couples.  And surprise surprise, crazy Panamanian Jazmine is back with bald cheapskate Gino.  This chick really wants the visa.  But she has him wrapped around her little finger, so she's willing to put up with him.  He's basically fully supporting her (and her sister whose living with her apparently).

We knew that Gino has an ED problem.  But we find out that he can't even "complete" the act if functioning when they are intimate.  This guy is a mess.  She is DEFINITELY cheating on him with a real man and using him to fund her lifestyle.  Gino applied for the k-1, he did all the paperwork.  It's easy, but the wait is pretty long now (my stepson waited about 16 months, they interview tomorrow), and Jazmine is getting suspicious (she can't wait to come here so she can get the greencard and leave him once and for all) and she thinks he messed up the paperwork because he was too cheap to hire a lawyer.   In the mean time, she has him buying hair extensions, and she has to move to a new apartment that he pays for 9sounds like he pays for everything), and she's  probably hoarding money away for when she leaves him.  This chick is smart and has done her research for sure.

The other couple are similarly mismatched.

One widow (she's only 31) with 2 kids just lost her husband a year ago and is already thinking about marriage.  But she seems to be doing it for the wrong reasons.  She misses her husband and is looking for a father figure for her kids.  And the guy seems like a player and she's going nuts out of jealousy.

A guy whose almost 50 (former military) met a 42 year old Filipino woman with 2 grown kids.  She has already lied to hi  multiple times and he suspects she's hiding something, but is bringing a ring when he's going to meet her in person.  

A deaf guy met a vietnamese woman on a deaf single dating site.  I don't think that she's deaf.  She has scammer written all over her, and this guy is lonely and desperate.

And a guy who should be on My 600lb life instead of 90 days fiance met a Barbados girl.  She looks like she could be in music videos.  So you know she's in it only for the visa. 

1 hour ago, Eric-Pris said:

The new season of Before the 90 days started last night... and has its usual fill of loneliness and desperation and mismatched couples.  And surprise surprise, crazy Panamanian Jazmine is back with bald cheapskate Gino.  This chick really wants the visa.  But she has him wrapped around her little finger, so she's willing to put up with him.  He's basically fully supporting her (and her sister whose living with her apparently).

We knew that Gino has an ED problem.  But we find out that he can't even "complete" the act if functioning when they are intimate.  This guy is a mess.  She is DEFINITELY cheating on him with a real man and using him to fund her lifestyle.  Gino applied for the k-1, he did all the paperwork.  It's easy, but the wait is pretty long now (my stepson waited about 16 months, they interview tomorrow), and Jazmine is getting suspicious (she can't wait to come here so she can get the greencard and leave him once and for all) and she thinks he messed up the paperwork because he was too cheap to hire a lawyer.   In the mean time, she has him buying hair extensions, and she has to move to a new apartment that he pays for 9sounds like he pays for everything), and she's  probably hoarding money away for when she leaves him.  This chick is smart and has done her research for sure.

The other couple are similarly mismatched.

One widow (she's only 31) with 2 kids just lost her husband a year ago and is already thinking about marriage.  But she seems to be doing it for the wrong reasons.  She misses her husband and is looking for a father figure for her kids.  And the guy seems like a player and she's going nuts out of jealousy.

A guy whose almost 50 (former military) met a 42 year old Filipino woman with 2 grown kids.  She has already lied to hi  multiple times and he suspects she's hiding something, but is bringing a ring when he's going to meet her in person.  

A deaf guy met a vietnamese woman on a deaf single dating site.  I don't think that she's deaf.  She has scammer written all over her, and this guy is lonely and desperate.

And a guy who should be on My 600lb life instead of 90 days fiance met a Barbados girl.  She looks like she could be in music videos.  So you know she's in it only for the visa. 

This article talks about how at the beginning it was more of a "documentary" than the trainwreck we all love to watch nowadays.

They clearly pick the ones that fall within these parameters and very rarely do they show regular,genuine couples trying to make it without the drama factor:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/8-real-motivations-behind-being-cast-in-the-90-day-fiancé-franchise/ar-AA1c6whS?cvid=a358f0f91a5b4642fce0c628e70a4f85&ocid=winp2fptaskbar&ei=5

DANG.  I should have come up with some drama when I had the chance.  Who knows, I could be winning big bucks being dramatic and an influencer. 😁

Walt Disney Animation GIF

November 2010 - Met/Just Friends

June 2017 - I caught feelings, you want to try this?  Yes.
June 2018 - Do you want to get married?  Yes.
November 2018 - K1 filed

May 2019 - K1 interview scheduled and packet sent to embassy

June 2019 - K1 interview, approved, and moved to USA

August 2019 - Married

September 2019 - AOS/EAD/AP filed

October 2019 - Biometrics Appointment

January 2020 - AOS RFE for birth certificate received and sent back

February 2020 - EAD/AP approved and got the card

October 2020 - EAD/AP renewal filed

November 2020 - EAD/AP renewal approved and got the card - AOS interview date issued

December 2020 - AOS interview, approved, and GC received

September 2022 - ROC filed

4 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Actually the nationalities are the other way around, the former military guy's girlfriend is Vietnamese, and the deaf guy's girlfriend is Filipino. 

The situation with the young widow is heartbreaking. She is so deep in her grief she can't see what a bad idea all of this is -- the Romanian influencer boyfriend, being on 90 Day, carrying her husband's ashes everywhere, wanting to be proposed to after 4 months of dating, the spray tan apparently done in someone's kitchen... Grieving people all heal at different rates but this isn't the way.

Also, I have to admit that deciding to live in the same apartment building as my ex a la Jazmin when I was engaged to someone else is 100% something I would have done in my 20s. :lol: But Jazmin is in her 30s. She's a one woman telenovela!

Also, Gino's hat game has moderately improved. I made my husband watch last night with me and he recognized Gino immediately: "Isn't that the man who wore baseball caps, and when his insane girlfriend yanked one of his head, he just pulled another one from his bag like nothing had happened?" Yes, honey, that's the man. 

Thanks, I was working from memory.

And I'm thinking Jazmine living in her ex's building is just for convenience, less chance to get caught cheating.

And Gino looks worse in a fedora than a baseball cap IMO.  You need a more elegant, sophisticated look, not shorts and a disheveled shirt.

3 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

And Gino looks worse in a fedora than a baseball cap IMO.  You need a more elegant, sophisticated look, not shorts and a disheveled shirt.

But he swears it is an improvement! I agree the baseball caps were actually far more flattering, strangely. 

I am looking forward to finding out more about the woman going to meet the virgin in Israel she has been corresponding with for 7 years, the guy who says he knows everything about women. 

The gringo who is with the Brazilian girl Ana told her that his lawyer let him know that the K-1 visa will take 2 years.  (This was probably due to COVID delays.)  Originally, he told her it will be about 9 months.  This girl told him in the past that her dream is to go to America.  He didn't realize that he was the means to an end.  Her reaction confirmed it.  She started crying and accused him of lying to her, and then seemed to disappear.

How would you feel if your fiancee reacted that way to being told that the visa would take an extra year+?  For me, it would be done.

13 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

The gringo who is with the Brazilian girl Ana told her that his lawyer let him know that the K-1 visa will take 2 years.  (This was probably due to COVID delays.)  Originally, he told her it will be about 9 months.  This girl told him in the past that her dream is to go to America.  He didn't realize that he was the means to an end.  Her reaction confirmed it.  She started crying and accused him of lying to her, and then seemed to disappear.

How would you feel if your fiancee reacted that way to being told that the visa would take an extra year+?  For me, it would be done.

That guy needs to run the other way and fast. If that doesn't scream red flag I don't know what does. But of course he thinks they have true love, and it's worth fighting for. She definitely is not on the same page as him, it's all about the green card so it seems.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1