Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I can't stop thinking about disgusting Ben and his disgusting lion/gazelle metaphor. What does he think a lion does when it catches the gazelle -- cherish it forever, marry it, build a life together? Or does it consume the gazelle, stripping meat from the creature's bones, its life forever extinguished to meet the lion's hunger?

Mahogany is a piece of work but she doesn't deserve to be popped in Ben's mouth like she was the prettiest macaron in the bakery display, a miniscule wonder, perfectly formed and sweetened, all to be devoured and to exist no more.

He's the predator and it's so, so much projection on his part talking about Kim being a predator. Sorry, when I thought about it more it pinged thoughts of the times men I've loved, or thought I loved, tried to push me into some form I wasn't really, and when I stopped resisting, who I truly was disappeared for a while. Mahogany is way, way smarter than I was at 22 by walking away. It never gets better.

Here ends Layla's sermon and we can talk about Jasmine's bad wig now. :D 

Did you read the lame excuses for Ben's arrest and firing as a youth pastor? I can hardly type that without cringing, eek, Ben a youth pastor 🤮 The guy is beyond creepy. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

2 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Did you read the lame excuses for Ben's arrest and firing as a youth pastor? I can hardly type that without cringing, eek, Ben a youth pastor 🤮 The guy is beyond creepy. 

Yes, that was the most ludicrous story. In what universe do homeless people want to waste their drugs roofie-ing rando do-gooding pastors-turned-fitness models?

Narcissist.

Just watched part 2 of the tell all on the Discovery+ app. No spoilers except this truth was spoken to Ben:

nozwp4m.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Umm, why are we not talking about the new season yet?? I mean, can we PLEASE talk about the following wrong things:

(1) Kara, you are 29. You are not a cougar. 

(2) Miona (lol, I wrote Midori at first, like the liqueur) looks like she is going to be the very most hottest mess and I cannot wait.

(3) Speaking of Miona, that is some serious Rachel Dolezal stuff going on with her. She 👏is 👏not 👏black!

(4) Emily is completely spoiled, and what is up with her fiance criticizing her for breastfeeding??

(5) Bilal's "prank" is cruel. Shaeeda, RUN!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I honestly get a bit of a gay vibe from Jibri.  Wonder how Miona is going to handle SD...if Jibri was in LA, SD is a bit of a bait and switch...

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

5 hours ago, mam521 said:

I honestly get a bit of a gay vibe from Jibri.  Wonder how Miona is going to handle SD...if Jibri was in LA, SD is a bit of a bait and switch...

That woman will not be happy there. She's an influencer and she's all about doin' it for the 'gram -- I'm sure everything will be inadequate for Miss Thing. She's going to start bleating about moving to LA or NYC or Miami immediately. We have seen it before (Pao, Natalie, etc.) and Miona's another in that line. If they hadn't spent all that money on exotic vacations (did they have to meet in Thailand?) maybe they would have had more saved by now. I'm actually fine with Jibri moving home -- this is a prudent choice if he wants to save money. But I hope he made that decision with her input too.

Just now, laylalex said:

That woman will not be happy there. She's an influencer and she's all about doin' it for the 'gram -- I'm sure everything will be inadequate for Miss Thing. She's going to start bleating about moving to LA or NYC or Miami immediately. We have seen it before (Pao, Natalie, etc.) and Miona's another in that line. If they hadn't spent all that money on exotic vacations (did they have to meet in Thailand?) maybe they would have had more saved by now. I'm actually fine with Jibri moving home -- this is a prudent choice if he wants to save money. But I hope he made that decision with her input too.

I'm interested to see where she will get her filler and botox fix... 

Will she get some bad work in South Dakota or will she return to a more natural look and have to use all the filters all the time? 

Timeline
17 hours ago, ROK2USA said:

I'm interested to see where she will get her filler and botox fix... 

Will she get some bad work in South Dakota or will she return to a more natural look and have to use all the filters all the time? 

You'd think Darcey and Stacey would be the posterchildren warning for how starting fillers leads you down the path of really bad decision making in regards to looks... returning to au natural...there's something to be said!  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

2 hours ago, mam521 said:

You'd think Darcey and Stacey would be the posterchildren warning for how starting fillers leads you down the path of really bad decision making in regards to looks... returning to au natural...there's something to be said!  

the 2 monsters... Darcy's kids must wear paper bags on their heads.

Bag-Headed Sports Fans Who Love Awful Teams | Bleacher Report | Latest  News, Videos and Highlights

Edited by Eric-Pris

Timeline

Looks like Darcey's oldest has started skiing down the slippery slope of her mother's.  It looks like she's had "work" done.

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

I pray for Aspen, the younger daughter, who is a bit more awkward and nerdy. Aniko (the older one) got into pageants and that's when it seemed to start going wrong for her after saying she hates plastic surgery, etc. They're both beautiful girls!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

I am so glad there was no Instagram when I was a teenager. :dead: 

This is how I know I am getting older: my first thought was "put on some clothes!!!" :lol: 

I don't see any work so far, I see some mild smoothing via filter and quite a bit of makeup to change the shape of her nose, lips and eyes. She looks normal in this one, just made up and with false eyelashes and a filter to smooth her skin on the middle one -- but Aniko, PLEASE match your foundation to your neck better!

Timeline

If Bilal is that stupid to think Shaeeda didn't notice his appearance and baggage and to assume she's in it for his money but not put 2 and 2 together to realize she's thinking you're keeping up with the Joneses at any cost, including that unloved house and the kidnapper van, he's an idiot.  Why would she move from her family home in Trini to a dump?  

I still think something's off with her, too though.  

As for Emily and Kobe, I'd be frickin' angry too if I'd never met my kid but his other parent is saying "no, tomorrow".  Gimme a break!

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Emily made her motivation very clear.

So did Shaeeda, can not see her settling and he knows it

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”