Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Can we talk TOW? Because... ALINA. Listen to your mother. 

Also Evelin: you told Corey you were separated, and you could see other people, and now you want to divorce because he ... went and saw someone else? Ridiculous. My husband and I had a kind of wonky lead up to committing to each other, where I wouldn't commit entirely because I was so gunshy after splitting up with my ex, and I said we could see other people. Personally, I did not. He tried to reconcile with his ex for the sake of his daughter and while I did not ask I presume there was some... adult activity. It did not work out for them, and he told me what happened in broad strokes. I didn't lose my mind -- I know what I said was okay! It was always a risk, I took it, and then we moved on after being open about our feelings. That's being a grown up person. I wasn't any older than Evelin either so really, girl has no excuse. Divorce him, sure, but he did nothing wrong.

I need Alina's mother to apply the smackdown on Steve's dumb behind. Especially when he scolds her for the wine. Stevie - that girl earned that slug of wine

oh yeah - Evelin melting down when she realizes her power has been diminished due to peruvian jenny was very satisfying

Edited by Trompe le Monde

90day.jpg

12 hours ago, laylalex said:

Can we talk TOW? Because... ALINA. Listen to your mother. 

Also Evelin: you told Corey you were separated, and you could see other people, and now you want to divorce because he ... went and saw someone else? Ridiculous. My husband and I had a kind of wonky lead up to committing to each other, where I wouldn't commit entirely because I was so gunshy after splitting up with my ex, and I said we could see other people. Personally, I did not. He tried to reconcile with his ex for the sake of his daughter and while I did not ask I presume there was some... adult activity. It did not work out for them, and he told me what happened in broad strokes. I didn't lose my mind -- I know what I said was okay! It was always a risk, I took it, and then we moved on after being open about our feelings. That's being a grown up person. I wasn't any older than Evelin either so really, girl has no excuse. Divorce him, sure, but he did nothing wrong.

I saw a clip of Evelin telling Corey she wanted a divorce because he cheated on her? Umm isn't Evelin the town bicycle?? She cheated on Corey with Raul, and a few other people!! Double standards for sure. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

12 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

I saw a clip of Evelin telling Corey she wanted a divorce because he cheated on her? Umm isn't Evelin the town bicycle?? She cheated on Corey with Raul, and a few other people!! Double standards for sure. 

town bicycle - lol

As 90 Day villians go she has surpassed anfisa and is heading towards debbie territory

90day.jpg

10 hours ago, Trompe le Monde said:

town bicycle - lol

As 90 Day villians go she has surpassed anfisa and is heading towards debbie territory

Debbie is about to rehab her character in Single Life Season 2. She's going to make my Discovery+ membership worth it. 

13 hours ago, laylalex said:

Debbie is about to rehab her character in Single Life Season 2. She's going to make my Discovery+ membership worth it. 

what I need to see is her potential suitors tell her that colteeeee is a mama's boy and she needs to cut the apron strings

90day.jpg

Did anyone else see that Angela's BFF JoJo has broken up with her? I wonder if it was because Angela flashed her privates on 90 Day Bares All. I guess she really did Bare All!

On 10/16/2021 at 4:21 AM, laylalex said:

Did anyone else see that Angela's BFF JoJo has broken up with her? I wonder if it was because Angela flashed her privates on 90 Day Bares All. I guess she really did Bare All!

I saw that the other day on Reddit and I was surprised by it tbh with you

Today I found out Corey has an OnlyFans and now I don't know if I want to live in this world any longer. 🤢

Just now, laylalex said:

Today I found out Corey has an OnlyFans and now I don't know if I want to live in this world any longer. 🤢

Most of the 90DF female crew have a OF account. I saw part of Larissa's and immediately nopped out of there real quick. She has legit flotation devices going on now

1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Most of the 90DF female crew have a OF account. I saw part of Larissa's and immediately nopped out of there real quick. She has legit flotation devices going on now

I have seen some of Granny Steph's pics and oh nooooooooooooooooo. 

• 2 weeks later...

Alina is such a naive child.  She is so adamant that he delete his social media.  Yes, because that will magically keep him from talking to other girls.  SMH

And all he has to do is give her some silly gift, like a "book of mormon with flowers on it" (that he himself hasn't followed-hypocrite) and she starts gushing over him again.  She is going to end up getting hurt.

All she wanted is a proposal, and all her drama was to just get him to propose to not lose her.  He thinks taking her for ice cream like a little child will solve their issues.

Kenny from the gay couple is definitely the woman, what a whiny cry baby.  He wants a sunset wedding but when told it won't be possible due to covid curfew and they have to do it earlier to be done with everything by midnight he throws a hissy fit.

Sumit's parents probably poisoned Jenny when they moved in then accused her of faking it when she said that she was sick.  The scene of his parents flossing their sinuses during yoga was funny as hell.  She was about to vomit whatever was still in her system, priceless.

The town bicycle is happy to have Corey under total control again.  She wasn't feeling it when she's wasn't.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

The other way: I rant to my husband all the time when I watch this show haha. Is it the way they cut and paste the clips together but do all the North Americans have this snobby "this isn't how we do things in 'Murica" air about them? In everything. That phrase/attitude rubs me the wrong way. 

granny in India: If she can't take garbage from few people now because of a culturally abnormal situation/relationship she better go. They going to get scrutinized ALL the time. I admit I don't know much about India's culture but she doesn't seem to want to adapt much of anything. I was SO close to moving to Nicaragua back in the day to get married and I was 100% ready to live in a cheapo city apartment with no AC, or fancy dishwashers/clothing washing machines/other fancy amenities. Ended up not needing to but still. 

He's quite the mama's boy tho too haha so I can certainly understand her frustrations. Bro you gotta detach from your mom's apron strap a bit. 

Or the jewish girl in Ethiopia: "I don't trust the medicine here." Translation: there can't possibly be good doctors in this third-world country. "how dare you have hang out with your friends" translation: I want you to sit there on the couch and be sad that I'm not there and answer my every phone call. My husband used to be like that when we were long distance relationship and I put a stop to that right away (he was jealous ie insecure).I remember when he showed her the house she was like "I HAVE to have hot water for the shower"....uuuuuh no ya don't. Has she ever taken a bucket shower cuz that will really rock her world lol. Husband calls her a "spoiled, rich brat".

Or the couple in Mexico. It seems like they are shoving their relationship down their families throat when the family clearly needs time to come to terms since they aren't quite warmed up to or comfortable with the who thing yet. "be happy for me"...like bro give them time man - it's not going to be an overnight transformation for them. Just as they ask to be respected with their decision to get married why can't they respect the decision of those family members that don't feel comfortable with coming to their ceremony? Just like the couple in India you have to accept that not everyone is going to be "happy" for you and you certainly can't force them to.

Alina and steven...guuuuuuuuuurl he got a lot of growing up to do. 

glad they didn't pick me or my husband. Our lives are quite boring compared to these goofy people haha

Edited by YecaCruz

A Tale of Two Dakotaraguans

K1 Journey - 78 Days

Sent I-129F - 11/16/15 [Day 1]
NOA1 - 11/18 (Hard copy: 11/24) [Day 2, Day 8]
NOA2 - 12/18 (Hard copy: 12/26) [Day 32, Day 40]
NVC received file: 1/05/2016 [Day 50] Obtained NVC invoice number, paid visa fee, filled out DS-160: 1/06 [Day 51]
Fiancé's medical: 1/12 9:00am [Day 57]
Interview: 1/22 9:30am, Approved! [67 days] (F)
Visa status on ceac site= "AP": 1/25, "Issued":01/27, "In Transit: 2/02", Visa packet in hand: 2/03 [Day 78]
POE: (Houston) 2/04, North Dakota arrival: 2/05

Married (civil): 2/05/16 (L)

AOS - 55 Days

I-485, AP, EAD sent : 3/03/2016 [Day 1]

Delivered: 3/04 [Day 2]

Electronic NOA1: 3/08 [Day 5]  NOA1 Hardcopy rcv'd in mail: 3/12 [Day 9]; Biometric Notification rcv'd in mail: 3/26 [Day 23]; Biometrics Appt: 4/06 in Fargo, ND [Day 33]

Notification(s): "Your new card is being produced" 4/23 [Day 48] ; "Your case was approved" 4/26 [Day 51]; "Your card was mailed on 4/27" 4/28 [Day 53]

Green Card in Hand: 4/30 [Day 55]

D-day ("Dress day"/I do...again Day/wedding reception): 9/10/16

ROC - 390 days 

Spoiler

Window opens: 1/24/2018

Package sent: 1/26, Delivered on 1/29 at 11:17am to CSC - [Day 1]

Check cashed: 1/31 [Day 3]

NOA1: 1/29 [Day 1]; NOA rcv'd in mail: 2/02 [Day 4]

Biometrics  Sent 5/5, rcv'd in mail 5/12 [Day 107]

Biometrics appt: Not required

18 Month extension letter received, dated 8/18: 8/24/18 [Day 211]

"New Card Being Produced" - 2/11/19 [Day 382], email "we mailed your card on 2/14" - 2/15

Card arrived: 2/19/19 [Day 390]

Citizenship - 643 Days

Spoiler

Window opens: 01/24/2019

E-file: 01/28/2019 [Day 1]

Biometrics = scheduled: 02/01 [Day 4], view uploaded document: 02/05 [Day 8], appointment day: 02/19 [Day 22] In Fargo, ND

Interview scheduled notification online: 9/3/20 [Day 585]

Interview in Minneapolis, MN: 10/20/20 [Day 632] at 12:15 PM: passed/approved

Oath Ceremony: scheduled 10/20, view letter online 10/21

Oath : Fargo, ND 2:15pm at sanctuary events center. No guests allowed

1808 total days of thinking about/waiting for immigrations!

Applied for US Passport 11/4/2020, application approved 1/26/21, passport and naturalization cert received in mailbox: 1/28/21 📘