Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Deavan and Jihoon lost their baby. As ridiculous as their story may seem sometimes, that is a horrible tragedy to endure. :( 

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
3 hours ago, Paul & Mallory said:

Deavan and Jihoon lost their baby. As ridiculous as their story may seem sometimes, that is a horrible tragedy to endure. :( 

I feel for anyone going thru that 

She was pregnant again?  What's with these stupid women having multiple kids with "less than stable" (to phrase it nicely) men?  That Tiffany in South Africa is another one.

But I do feel for them about the miscarriage.  My wife and I went through it late last year.  It's bad and lasts a while.

Did anybody see next week's Forest Gump (Caesar) saga preview?  TLC can't let it go, they think it still has legs, but it's been dead for months.  Everybody knows that they will never meet in person, and he'll keep sending money.  Some writer or exec at TLC is probably pushing for it hard.

But why continue the story when TLC has to pay Caesar money? I think most people are sick of his story and crying

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
16 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

She was pregnant again?  What's with these stupid women having multiple kids with "less than stable" (to phrase it nicely) men?  That Tiffany in South Africa is another one.

But I do feel for them about the miscarriage.  My wife and I went through it late last year.  It's bad and lasts a while.

Tiffany angers me so much. Their whole story does, actually. She came over there, moved her young son over there and ripped him away from his family and home, then gets knocked up IMMEDIATELY. THEN takes them all and goes back to the US and leaves the guy in Africa alone. He's not a real winner, in my opinion, but he didn't deserve that. How reckless. She should have come there ALONE for a specific amount of time first to decide if she could actually live there or not before doing all the rest. It's selfish.

But at the same time, I also wonder if some of this stuff is intentionally scripted. Well, we know a lot of stuff is anyway, but the whole airport scene when they left seemed so fake. The kid was making noises and scrunching up his face, but there were literally zero tears in his eyes or on his face the entire time. And her narrative over top of it was talking about how much it broke her heart to see her son break down like that, but then it's showing her standing there right beside them when he was "breaking down" and she looked so calm, like nothing difficult or devastating was even happening...? Maybe I'm too sensitive, but it didn't seem legitimate to me.

I'm also convinced the entire Caesar Salad Saga is a complete put on, and he's just a really bad actor. Like he's repeating lines, and very poorly.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

Timeline
17 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Because the women themselves are not stable

Deavan makes a big deal of her new husband living with his parents and having no job

but she lived with her mother and had no job

some people look for someone to take care of them / that is the goal / problem is , they are attracted to someone with similar issues (problems)

Have you ever seen Deavan smile?   i haven't

Timeline
53 minutes ago, Paul & Mallory said:

Tiffany angers me so much. Their whole story does, actually. She came over there, moved her young son over there and ripped him away from his family and home, then gets knocked up IMMEDIATELY. THEN takes them all and goes back to the US and leaves the guy in Africa alone. He's not a real winner, in my opinion, but he didn't deserve that. How reckless. She should have come there ALONE for a specific amount of time first to decide if she could actually live there or not before doing all the rest. It's selfish.

But at the same time, I also wonder if some of this stuff is intentionally scripted. Well, we know a lot of stuff is anyway, but the whole airport scene when they left seemed so fake. The kid was making noises and scrunching up his face, but there were literally zero tears in his eyes or on his face the entire time. And her narrative over top of it was talking about how much it broke her heart to see her son break down like that, but then it's showing her standing there right beside them when he was "breaking down" and she looked so calm, like nothing difficult or devastating was even happening...? Maybe I'm too sensitive, but it didn't seem legitimate to me.

I'm also convinced the entire Caesar Salad Saga is a complete put on, and he's just a really bad actor. Like he's repeating lines, and very poorly.

I agree on the whole Tiffany scene

What i have read about Caesar is "he wants to be an actor" and his story is completely fake / afterall this is the only time the camera crew did not go to the other country and interview the other side

and how?   i mean how does a man with a low paying job send $40,000 to the Ukraine ?  When a person starts sending big cash (over $2000) out of our country consistently,  the FBI starts looking into the cash transfers for money laundering 

Timeline
17 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Did anybody see next week's Forest Gump (Caesar) saga preview?  TLC can't let it go, they think it still has legs, but it's been dead for months.  Everybody knows that they will never meet in person, and he'll keep sending money.  Some writer or exec at TLC is probably pushing for it hard.

I doubt he has really sent money 

I seriously doubt there is a woman to send it to

this is so much a set up for publicity

On 10/9/2019 at 7:01 PM, Eric-Pris said:

Has to be fake 

On 10/10/2019 at 8:38 AM, Paul & Mallory said:

I don’t even believe Tiffany has an intention of settling there. You didn’t see her getting her drivers license, didn’t see them registering Mah Boy for school, didn’t see her looking for jobs (she had plenty to say about not having any money but no indication that she was looking for work or planning to get a job to help with the finances - she’s not that pregnant that she can’t work). I’m convinced it was only ever intended to be a short visit. 

So, what a “success” this series “The Other Way” was...at least three broken relationships, one returned home (but at least is still married) and one couple coming to the US (Pole and Kreeeny). Who knew but it looks like Deaven and the Korean phone stealer might be the most successful couple on it. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:38 AM, JeanneAdil said:

I doubt he has really sent money 

I seriously doubt there is a woman to send it to

this is so much a set up for publicity

Sadly , Caesar was a chump, and sent Maria loads of cash, they broke up right before filming began, but she agreed to play along for the story line.

Formally Known as Paris Heart   A long, long time ago       france paris GIF

N-400  APPLIED FOR CITIZENSHIP:    Interview will be Houston Tx office.

Mailed:  11/13/2023

Delivered to USCIS Lock Box:  11/15/2023

Credit Card payment processed:  11-16-2023

Received Receipt #   via Text:  11-17-2023

I-797C Receipt received:  11-27-2023

Biometrics  will be reused per letter: 11-27-2023

FILED  AOS FROM AN EXPIRED VISITORS VISA:

Sent: 9/12/16: I-130 + I-485 + I-765 (USPS)

Delivered: Sept. 15th 2016 to Chicago Lock Box

Interview Feb  21st, 2018 for I-485

Interview  May 13th, 2019 for I-130 Stokes interview ( 2 minutes)

NOID issued May 17th 2019

June 5th,2019   USCIS received my response on the  NOID// Addressed the NOID myself, No lawyer ever used in case.

July 1st, 2019  10 YEAR GREEN CARD APPROVED

July 5th, 2019   Approval letters for I-130 & I-485 received in the USPS  mail.

July 11th 2019   Green Card in Hand

happy tom and jerry GIF

Why do these bobo's that go to visit their "girlfriend/boyfriend" abroad think that it has to be ring or break up?  They are so insecure/inexperienced that they don't realize that it's possible to be in a relationship without getting engaged.

Tim is conflicted between engaged or break up.  So he gave her the engagement ring and called it a promise ring.  :lol:

And that bobo in Kenya, same thing.  Except that he will be legally married in Kenya since there is no engagement there.  He has to literally BUY his wife by paying the father.

I need to go get my eyes checked.  I must have vision problems because I don't see why 2 guys are calling the Ecuadorian girl Evelyn the most beautiful girl.

And she told the bobo Corey in the "Tell All" that if he doesn't trust her, he can go find somebody who he will trust more.  Say what?????  She must really love him.  And his only "friend" in Ecuador turns out is just waiting for them to break up, so he can slide in and take his place.