Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Villanelle said:

I stumbled into an interesting article talking about how the 90 day franchise is exploiting the cast members lol. Basically it was saying TLC provides loans or capital to cast members causing them to fall into a cycle of having to film episodes to pay it off. Its why some 'older' cast members are still appearing and looking less than enthusiastic to be there. It also explains why so many of the 'familiar faces' are the ones who seem to be either in need of money or they previously did something on the show that they most likely couldnt have afforded with out the show advancing them the funds they used for it- so they are now paying it off with future episodes. Its the classic pay day loan scenario trapping them in debt and keeping them on the screen. 

No money in the world could compensate me for the loss of privacy/control on how I live private moments.  TLC has been exploiting families for a while now, not just with 90 day fiancé.e.s, I would not be surprised if the payday trap story were true. 

Edited by Lemonslice

I watched HEA a little early (one of the bonuses of D+ is getting some series a couple of days in advance) and without giving anything away, this was particularly dumb:

Ln4Obg9.jpg

3g1wxjz.jpg

Becky and Jen are Queen Alpha Karens - it's also not clear to me why daddy has to find listings for them

And man, someone needs to post a content warning before Angela and Michael sexy times. Some of us may have just eaten our dinner

90day.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 7/27/2021 at 12:43 PM, Trompe le Monde said:

Becky and Jen are Queen Alpha Karens - it's also not clear to me why daddy has to find listings for them

And man, someone needs to post a content warning before Angela and Michael sexy times. Some of us may have just eaten our dinner

I couldn't believe they spent an entire moment filming Michael about never masturbating before.  I was thinking "is it really that important?!"

Edited by Ed&Midori1031

I've totally stopped watching 90 Day. I can't with Angela anymore. Mike and Natalie are beyond a train wreck. All the fights between Libby's family and Andrei has gotten old. I only like Yara, and i cant hang in to watch even for her and Jovi. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

33 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

I've totally stopped watching 90 Day. I can't with Angela anymore. Mike and Natalie are beyond a train wreck. All the fights between Libby's family and Andrei has gotten old. I only like Yara, and i cant hang in to watch even for her and Jovi. 

It's a good thing you did. You will have missed Angela's sexytalk last night while Michael was spunking into a cup. I think I may have actually stopped living momentarily, having died of Fremdschämen

54 minutes ago, laylalex said:

It's a good thing you did. You will have missed Angela's sexytalk last night while Michael was spunking into a cup. I think I may have actually stopped living momentarily, having died of Fremdschämen

OMG 🤮 So glad i missed that!!

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

On 7/24/2021 at 10:04 PM, Villanelle said:

I stumbled into an interesting article talking about how the 90 day franchise is exploiting the cast members lol. Basically it was saying TLC provides loans or capital to cast members causing them to fall into a cycle of having to film episodes to pay it off. Its why some 'older' cast members are still appearing and looking less than enthusiastic to be there. It also explains why so many of the 'familiar faces' are the ones who seem to be either in need of money or they previously did something on the show that they most likely couldnt have afforded with out the show advancing them the funds they used for it- so they are now paying it off with future episodes. Its the classic pay day loan scenario trapping them in debt and keeping them on the screen. 

on the other hand, it's helpful for building an onlyfans following

On 8/2/2021 at 3:18 PM, laylalex said:

if someone could kill that storyline that would be great

In other news, Darcey and Stacey are now Instagram detectives......

Edited by Trompe le Monde

90day.jpg

On 8/2/2021 at 6:18 PM, laylalex said:

Michael is one of the few cast members I feel I could socialize with. Seems like such a nice guy. Poor thing has no idea what he is in for 

3 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Michael is one of the few cast members I feel I could socialize with. Seems like such a nice guy. Poor thing has no idea what he is in for 

I think there needs to be a spinoff for Michael and the Goofballs. Way more entertaining than Angela. Good on her for losing 100 lbs but she is a terrible person.

Last night I was watching Darcey & Stacey and my husband walked in the room. He paused and asked me if I'd ever noticed that she looks like Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler. I had not, and he is kind of right!

OLz9dLu.jpg

the-wrestler-review-768x539-c-default.jp

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 8/2/2021 at 12:22 AM, Ed&Midori1031 said:

I couldn't believe they spent an entire moment filming Michael about never masturbating before.  I was thinking "is it really that important?!"

my husband said 99% of men have/do and the other 1% are lying about not doing it

LOLOL

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
22 hours ago, laylalex said:

I think there needs to be a spinoff for Michael and the Goofballs. Way more entertaining than Angela. Good on her for losing 100 lbs but she is a terrible person.

Last night I was watching Darcey & Stacey and my husband walked in the room. He paused and asked me if I'd ever noticed that she looks like Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler. I had not, and he is kind of right!

OLz9dLu.jpg

the-wrestler-review-768x539-c-default.jp

I just can NOT watch plastic Darcy.  I just can NOT.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

29 minutes ago, Neonred said:

I just can NOT watch plastic Darcy.  I just can NOT.

Don't worry, I will watch her for you. :D