AnaUmo

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,361 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi guys my fiancé just called NVC and they told me that they received our case today, we are going to call tomorrow and hopefully they will give us the number ... God is great.

Noa 2 April 18

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
3 hours ago, Todd L F said:

I guess so, but where do I get a US sized passport photo in he UK??

We were in London when we got my fiance's done at one of the Kodak centers in Fulham. Any photo store/center can look up the requirements for a US passport measurement and they just adjust the camera frame accordingly! Super easy process and you can even ask if they will just email you the photo instead of printing it that way you have it electronically!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Hi everyone, quick question! 

I potentially have the opportunity to take a job in Puerto Rico the late part of this summer and into the fall, but I am concerned that it may affect the whole process for us when we submit the adjustment of status and moving forward... I know that Puerto Rico is a US territory and US citizens don't even need a passport to go, and from everything I read, people can visit there during the time between K1 and green card, but does anyone know if it would be okay for my fiance to stay with me there for several months or up to a year while he is waiting for AOS??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
22 minutes ago, mayangjebjeb17 said:

Yay! Interview is finally set on the 23rd of May and Fiancé is going for medical on the 17th and 18th! Anybody else going on May 23rd at USEM? I will be attending with my Fiancé! ;) Good luck to all! :wub:

Congrats!! Fiance is going on the 18th and 19th for medical and 25th for interview! We'll see if he can reschedule if he gets everything he needs before interview. I just sent i134 files today.. gooduck!!! :jest:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, Tpienkowski said:

Been 18 days since approval and still haven’t even received the case at NVC :( 

19 days (April 19th) from Noa2 and still haven’t received the case number too. I’ve been calling but It’ll come soon let’s wait. 

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Raleigh NC
Date Filed : 2020-10-03
NOA Date : 2020-10-03
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date :  
Approved :  
Oath Ceremony :  
Comments : INA 328 and 329 [ Military ] 

Timeline
3 hours ago, mayangjebjeb17 said:

Yay! Interview is finally set on the 23rd of May and Fiancé is going for medical on the 17th and 18th! Anybody else going on May 23rd at USEM? I will be attending with my Fiancé! ;) Good luck to all! :wub:

how did you arrange your interview for the USEM in Manila? we just had our notification mail today and my fiance sent the copy to me. and our case says in transit can I already jump in booking for my interview? 

Timeline

Can I now schedule for medical examination? My fiancee sent me a copy of the notification letter from NVC which says they will now forward our petition to the USEM here in my country? is this the next step i need to take to book a schedule for medical examination?

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Drillerone said:

Can I now schedule for medical examination? My fiancee sent me a copy of the notification letter from NVC which says they will now forward our petition to the USEM here in my country? is this the next step i need to take to book a schedule for medical examination?

My fiance is just gonna go this Friday and Saturday. I don't think you need to book an appointment at St. Luke's, it's sort of a first come first served basis.. but he did the online registration form to save time when he's already at the medical. You do need to bring a copy of the letter from NVC with you when you go, that's one of the requirements. Once your case says 'ready', you can now pay visa fee thru BPI then book the interview at the USEM

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
3 hours ago, Sunrise3 said:

Hi Guys, want to ask how long it usually takes when you have your NVC number to change the status to In transit on the website?

I think it depends on your country and if its an electronic case or not. I am waiting since Friday last week for our status to change. My embassy is in Germany and our case is supposed to be electronic. 

Edited by Bianca89

1 minute ago, Bianca89 said:

I think it depends on your country and if its an electronic case or not. I am waiting since Friday last week for our status to change. My embassy is in Germany and our case is supposed to be electronic. 

Thanks for your reply. Yes, our case is also electronic. We are waiting since Friday as well.

Timeline
2 hours ago, jeyster12 said:

My fiance is just gonna go this Friday and Saturday. I don't think you need to book an appointment at St. Luke's, it's sort of a first come first served basis.. but he did the online registration form to save time when he's already at the medical. You do need to bring a copy of the letter from NVC with you when you go, that's one of the requirements. Once your case says 'ready', you can now pay visa fee thru BPI then book the interview at the USEM

thank you... is that the letter that my fiancee just sent me saying that they forwarded our case to the USEM in my country? or I will have to wait for the letter coming form the Embassy here in my country? can I book for medical examination now even if our case status in NVC says "In Transit"?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.