TBoneTX

September 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

2,058 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
8 minutes ago, pennehx said:

there's always the chance that it could if you stay too long or give border control a sense that you have intent to stay - but it's unlikely as long as you have return tickets and a means to sustain yourself. - hope you see each other soon!

@pennehx We hope so too! This is like birthing a child, not saying that I have done that ever but th pain of waiting for a baby to be born. Hope you guys get your approval soon as well.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Linkie said:

Don't worry, I thought the same. I would love to see them, but we decided to just manage through it. 

@Linkie we thought the same and also thought to save our finances for the wedding day or for the time when I enter the country cuz can’t work right away when beneficiary enters the free land

1 hour ago, Amit M said:

@pennehx We hope so too! This is like birthing a child, not saying that I have done that ever but th pain of waiting for a baby to be born. Hope you guys get your approval soon as well.

it's horrible isn't it :( i'm so sorry!

thank you! i'm dying for any kind of update on our case

18 minutes ago, Amit M said:

No approvals today???

+1, any approvals today?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 hours ago, pennehx said:

it's horrible isn't it :( i'm so sorry!

thank you! i'm dying for any kind of update on our case

+1, any approvals today?

8 minutes ago, DeepakChani said:

Make that +2, staring a wave like they do at stadium games! 

No movement so far. I’m waiting them to close completely to check fully

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Freemonoid said:

Hey guys, I just got my NOA2 in the mail and it says that this is my second approved I-129F petition. The thing is, I've never filed any petitions before this one. Did anyone else see something similar on their NOA2 letter?

Can you post a picture of it without your personal info. Or quote what is exactly written. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Freemonoid said:

NOA2.jpg

Yep call them.. I don’t think this is regular. I believe it usually states the petition is being forwarded etc in that part.

Edited by Naes

Actually I've been meaning to ask. Since they have a new system, does the case tracker app and USCISApp still work? As someone mentioned, if you login through the website through the old ways vs the new ways. the dates are different too. Is the system in sync with the app?

Timeline
1 minute ago, BK&MC said:

Actually I've been meaning to ask. Since they have a new system, does the case tracker app and USCISApp still work? As someone mentioned, if you login through the website through the old ways vs the new ways. the dates are different too. Is the system in sync with the app?

The dates are not exactly different. They just put submitted date instead of received date now, which makes it easier for them when someone tries to call or put an inquiry.

i believe the new system updates even if it is a silent noa2, which means it is more accurate. As I always say one shall check their status through the website and this new one is way better for that.

but for updates they normally do in their case tracker part of the website, yes it is working. With the same difference of silent noa2s not being available. System usually updates a few hours after the new system shows any change. So again for personal reasons, please use that system.

and we can use these scans and case tracker apps as we did before, to see where they are and how it is flowing ;) 

1 minute ago, Naes said:

The dates are not exactly different. They just put submitted date instead of received date now, which makes it easier for them when someone tries to call or put an inquiry.

i believe the new system updates even if it is a silent noa2, which means it is more accurate. As I always say one shall check their status through the website and this new one is way better for that.

but for updates they normally do in their case tracker part of the website, yes it is working. With the same difference of silent noa2s not being available. System usually updates a few hours after the new system shows any change. So again for personal reasons, please use that system.

and we can use these scans and case tracker apps as we did before, to see where they are and how it is flowing ;) 

Thanks @Naes for the quick reply. 

Good to know the app still works. New system is good and all but it's so tedious since they ask for OTP each time we log in. At least now I know I can still refresh the Casetracker app over and over again hahaha.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.