TBoneTX

July 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

820 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Yesterday I noticed the CEAC website says READY, from my understanding we just have to wait for an email from the Consulate in Guayaquil Ecuador to reach out with information that is required and to set an interview date.

In the meantime I am gathering documents as required by me (the petitioner). I started filling out the I134 with my information. It is asking for amount in bank and savings, also it asks "I have mortgages or other debts amounting to". Does that include credit card debts? or it is just about mortgages? it is under the real estate information section.

I just need clarification on the whole Income and Asset Information and Real Estate Information section. I did recently make a home purchase but it is under Mortgage, I technically still don't own it.

Please clarify.

I am also Active Duty Army, for employment verification - will I need my commander to sign a letter? or will my orders/contract/Pay Stubs suffice?

Edited by RCedano00

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
1 hour ago, Carotaro16 said:

Hello everyone! 

I am an August Filer and I had a question about one particular step.  It was recommended I reach out to folks that are ahead of us in line as you may have already dealt with this issue. I was on the embassy website looking at the instructions and forms to fill out once our petition reaches the embassy. It states that my fiance has to "obtain police certificates from all places he has lived since the age of 16". My questions are the following: 

1) Does this just involve going to the police station and asking for proof that he has not been involved with any crime? 

2) Has anyone completed this step or is anyone familiar with the process. 

My fiance lives in Mexico. Any help or clarification on this step would be great!

Many many thanks :)

My fiancé is in Ecuador. She went to El Ministerio del Interior del Ecuador. A lot of Latin American countries have the same process. She did hers online and went in person for the apostille.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
18 hours ago, TDT06 said:

New system just like the old system. Still waiting for the NOA2... Oh well, wanted to get a little lucky but the wait continues!!!

17 hours ago, Kabita acharya said:

Iam still waiting for noa2 or approval

I'm so sorry you guys are still waiting, hopefully once you're approved you'll be able to schedule interviews and medicals pretty soon! Also hope you were able to talk to your congressperson to try and help you out, ours did, we just had to be persistent and call them and show up at their offices.

Over here it's now been 25 days since my NOA2 and I still can't schedule the interview, will probably have to book it for May, and passport is taking around 3 weeks to be ready in Brazil, by the time I immigrate it will be almost one year wow :o

Spoiler
Spoiler

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, JSCGPV said:

Hello to all VJ family members.  As most of you know I am in the Philippines right now enjoying time with my better half. :D

Anyway......., Yesterday, or well I should say the 27th in the Philippines was my Fiancees birthday. This is the first time we have been able to be together for a birthday, so we wanted to really celebrate with a nice dinner and some wine. After getting ready and waiting for a Grab (Uber) if your not sure what grab is, my email notification went off on my phone. So looking for something to do I checked my email, and the email I received was from USCIS,  it said there was a case status change. I quickly grabbed my laptop, logged in, and WOW!!!! It said our case was Approved on the 26th!! Honestly I couldn't think of a more perfect way to get an approval notice! Almost like a storybook notice. We are together, it's her birthday, we were all dressed up and leaving to celebrate. Needless to say we now had two reasons, and of course we over celebrated, if that's such a thing. he he

Just wanted to let everyone know and thanks for all the support. I'm glad I could help in the past with scans and answering questions and will continue to help in the future.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.6bfc0a81bb24b9f8a16868ba4ebd1145.jpg

This is lovely!!!! Congrats and happy birthday to your fiancée!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

This is lovely!!!! Congrats and happy birthday to your fiancée!!!

Thank You! It was perfect and I mean perfect timing!

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
11 minutes ago, JSCGPV said:

Hello to all VJ family members.  As most of you know I am in the Philippines right now enjoying time with my better half. :D

Anyway......., Yesterday, or well I should say the 27th in the Philippines was my Fiancees birthday. This is the first time we have been able to be together for a birthday, so we wanted to really celebrate with a nice dinner and some wine. After getting ready and waiting for a Grab (Uber) if your not sure what grab is, my email notification went off on my phone. So looking for something to do I checked my email, and the email I received was from USCIS,  it said there was a case status change. I quickly grabbed my laptop, logged in, and WOW!!!! It said our case was Approved on the 26th!! Honestly I couldn't think of a more perfect way to get an approval notice! Almost like a storybook notice. We are together, it's her birthday, we were all dressed up and leaving to celebrate. Needless to say we now had two reasons, and of course we over celebrated, if that's such a thing. he he

Just wanted to let everyone know and thanks for all the support. I'm glad I could help in the past with scans and answering questions and will continue to help in the future.

OMG OMG thanks god  .. i am soo soo happy to hear this good news.. happy birthday to your fiancee..congrats......  hang on let me grab AK47  

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

OMG OMG thanks god  .. i am soo soo happy to hear this good news.. happy birthday to your fiancee..congrats......  hang on let me grab AK47  

Ha Ha Thanks so much! I'm still in shock myself!

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

relax and have some beer and with cold ice :D enjoy .. 

Cold or warm, I'll drink it! :jest:

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

John Gina BW 300.jpg

2 hours ago, JSCGPV said:

Cold or warm, I'll drink it! :jest:

ahhh congrats buddy :D :D :D :D

so so soooo happy to hear the good news!!!!!!

it is even better that you get to celebrate with your love! this is amazing timing then :)

welcome to the waiting game for nvc, but you showed patience, so this will be peanuts :D 

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
6 hours ago, JSCGPV said:

Waking up to this news is just fantastic!! I’m so ridiculously happy for you!!! 😀 Also very happy you received the news together - what an amazing feeling that must have been! Anyway I’m sure you are quite attached to your Julies but would love you to come on over and hang out sometimes on the March NVC Page! We are a little giddy and over excitable sometimes but that is because it all starts to really fast once you are there!!!😀

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
8 hours ago, JSCGPV said:

Yay!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Great news!!!You guys deserved it!!!

See? Universe just wanted to do it in a perfect way))) 

Now enjoying))) 🥂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hey everyone, just been to my interview in London, I haven't been approved yet, they need to contact ACRO about my caution but once that's done it will be approved. Should take 24 hours. 

It was pretty relaxed and they were really friendly.

I wasn't asked about showing proof of an ongoing relationship. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello July filers. 

Just trying to be prepared for interview. Fiancé sent affidavit and his divorce decree in the mail and they got lost. Has now sent photocopies. Read in different places this is OK and this is not OK? Our embassy is London. Also do I need his tax return? Can't see it anywhere but have also read other places that it is needed? 

Thanks for any help! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.