TBoneTX

August 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,840 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Ayron M said:

I have a question.. My conversation with my fiance are in my native speak -SPANISH-,  i need to translate to take to the interview or they know Spanish,  i think they know because is here in Dominican, but im really confuse...!! 

Nop.  No tienen q hacerla.  Estan bn asi en espanol. :)   Suerte!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
23 hours ago, MariaUSA90 said:

@Naes please add me to the list.. we still don't have our noa2.. we are Aug 22 filers and got an RFE on Feb 22. we replied on March 1st.. haven't heard back if they received our response.. hope to get our noa2 soon..

So sad just receive. So long for get any answer back. 😭😭😭

35 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

Day is not over!
USCIS still has 2+ hours of work :D

Was actually a bit confused on their hours. I assumed was 8 to 6 PST but i called one morning from EST to try and get a tier 2 at 8am and someone answered.  Are they answering phones there at 5am?

Edited by DennisWaldron
Typo

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, DennisWaldron said:

Was actually a bit confused on their hours. I assumed was 8 to 6 PST but i called one morning from EST to try and get a tier 2 at 8am and someone answered.  Are they answering phones there at 5am?

I think those on the phone are not the same as those physically working
The ones working I Assume are regular government employees and probably work 8-5. But we know they have contractors that work all sorts of hours.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Received my NVC number today! will update my timeline. NAO2 2/22, NVC received case 3/9, NVC case number 3/12 (by calling nothing in the mail yet)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
On 3/8/2018 at 11:04 PM, Supawa said:

Approval notice received 02/15/18 at 11:40am by email and text message.

Noa 1  -  08/10/2017

Noa 2  -  02/14/2018 actual date on NOA2

189 Days 

NVC received date is unknown.

Case was created on 03/02/2018

Case left NVC on        03/06/2018

Online status is “In Transit”

Good luck to those still waiting!

Approval notice received 02/15/18 at 11:40am by email and text message.

Noa 1  -  08/10/2017

Noa 2  -  02/14/2018 actual date on NOA2

189 Days 

NVC received date is unknown.

Case was created on 03/02/2018

Case left NVC on        03/06/2018

Consule updated online status to “Ready” 03/12/2018

Online status is “Ready”

C550E233-9048-41BB-9864-585544BBD167.jpeg

Hi all, 

August K1 filer here, got my AP/EAD in November (9th) but nothing since then re GC. Definitely not complaining because I can only imagine what you're going through if you still haven't heard anything at all. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you and hope that it's good news soon.

I'm wondering if anyone has updated info re wait times for getting an update on the GC? Have many people on this thread got their GCs yet? 

Also, my medical that I had done in the UK is almost a year old. I assume that if this expires before the GC interview, I'll have to get it re-done? Does anyone have any info about this and approximate costs? It'll be infuriating to pay $100s AGAIN but I'm well aware that is probably the case... 

Thanks so much.

5 hours ago, Rose_3001 said:

Hi all, 

August K1 filer here, got my AP/EAD in November (9th) but nothing since then re GC. Definitely not complaining because I can only imagine what you're going through if you still haven't heard anything at all. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you and hope that it's good news soon.

I'm wondering if anyone has updated info re wait times for getting an update on the GC? Have many people on this thread got their GCs yet? 

Also, my medical that I had done in the UK is almost a year old. I assume that if this expires before the GC interview, I'll have to get it re-done? Does anyone have any info about this and approximate costs? It'll be infuriating to pay $100s AGAIN but I'm well aware that is probably the case... 

Thanks so much.

You might have more luck asking in this forum: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/131-adjustment-of-status-case-filing-and-progress-reports/ 

Most people in here are just receiving their NOA2

Mailed I-129F from Romania: 06/29/2017 

NOA1: 07/17/2017

NOA2: 02/03/2018 (paper) ; 02/05/2018 (updated online) 

NVC RECEIVED: 02/15/2018 

NVC CASE # ASSIGNED: 02/20/2018

REC'D AT EMBASSY: 02/21/2018

MEDICAL: 02/26/2018

INTERVIEW: 03/07/2018 (APPROVED!)

VISA ON HAND: 03/12/2018

POE (BOSTON): 04/18/2018

MARRIED: 04/26/2018 

AOS MAILED: 05/11/2018

NOA1: 05/14/2018

BIOMETRICS: 06/15/2018

EAD/AP APPROVED: 12/14/2018

INTERVIEW: 04/04/2019 - Approved! :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.