TBoneTX

August 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,840 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Alright, enough of the silence! I miss all the exciting news of approvals on this forum! I have a feeling a bunch of them will come together, hoping that happens soon!!! COME ON USCIS! :bonk:

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
18 hours ago, BrentLizzie said:

The interview was okay but the wait! Oh my. I got there at 6.30 but they only called my name at 8.46. 

I still can't believe I was approved!!! They almost put me in Administrative Processing just cause I didn't have out chat transcripts. They had everything, emails, pictures! But they wanted the chat transcripts. So I told her to give me a few minutes to go get them. I came back with them and I was approved!! 

The interview questions are normal. Like where did you meet? What website?  How much time you spent together? When did he propose? They're gonna ask a lot of questions about the petitioner so make sure he knows you like the back of his hand. 

Otherwise they're all very polite. I was confortable with the counselor officer. 

Congratulations!Hope it will be easier for me at the Kenyan embassy when we get there.I've got more to ask.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
18 hours ago, BrentLizzie said:

Yeah getting those was really had especially cause my fiancé and I just talk a lot on the phone without chatting. 

I went back to the beginning of the conversation from way back last year. On messenger. And started taking screen shots. 

Did you print the screenshots?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everybody

August 30th NOA1. No update yet. Spoke to a Tier 2 officer last week she said it's "processing". Don't know what that means. She was pretty unhelpful and refused to divulge more details. She even said processing time is 8 months now and it could take 30 days more!! The VJ timeline says ours should have been adjudicated by today. When should we start panicking? We kind of are already since so many Septembers have gotten approved already. (Happy for you all!)

1 minute ago, Naes said:

Helloooo Augustines...

We better see some good amount of approvals tomorrow... This calm is killing meeeeee..

I need updates!!!

But for those who get noa2s in mail : CONGRATS  :D 

3/12 Full day total : 62

image.png.40f5550abb6f9b1733c88cf49c8805c2.png

whaaaaaat??? only RFE updates??? :o

ok there is no other answer than they sent silent noa2's!!! there is nooo way they only have RFE in one day! no waaaay!!!!! 

thaaaanks for the scan my dear! <3 

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, dpcalbears said:

Hello everybody

August 30th NOA1. No update yet. Spoke to a Tier 2 officer last week she said it's "processing". Don't know what that means. She was pretty unhelpful and refused to divulge more details. She even said processing time is 8 months now and it could take 30 days more!! The VJ timeline says ours should have been adjudicated by today. When should we start panicking? We kind of are already since so many Septembers have gotten approved already. (Happy for you all!)

August 25th here and no news either 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Naes said:

We better see some good amount of approvals tomorrow... This calm is killing meeeeee..

I need updates!!!

It better be the calm before the storm! I'm with you..craving updates bad!!!!! 

...think I just saw tumbleweed go past :clock:

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
3 hours ago, streanor said:

Alright, enough of the silence! I miss all the exciting news of approvals on this forum! I have a feeling a bunch of them will come together, hoping that happens soon!!! COME ON USCIS! :bonk:

Were still waiting for NVC recieve and case #. 15 days today. The waiting continues.... Fingers Crossed for everyone that progress ensues more expeditiously than it has.

Timeline
1 minute ago, PJN&MMR said:

Were still waiting for NVC recieve and case #. 15 days today. The waiting continues.... Fingers Crossed for everyone that progress ensues more expeditiously than it has.

Hope you hear soon! Shouldn't be too long more to wait ;) 

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
1 minute ago, streanor said:

Hope you hear soon! Shouldn't be too long more to wait ;) 

It’s driving me nuts. Just want a case number from NVC! Arrrgh. I expect it this week. 14-18 days seems to be the norm right now for processing. Then off to ballsbridge by post. They could make a fortune allowing people to pay expedite fee’s to speed their application at the start. I would have. Most would have. Next day overnight express on all mailings. How hard could that be? 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, PJN&MMR said:

It’s driving me nuts. Just want a case number from NVC! Arrrgh. I expect it this week. 14-18 days seems to be the norm right now for processing. Then off to ballsbridge by post. They could make a fortune allowing people to pay expedite fee’s to speed their application at the start. I would have. Most would have. Next day overnight express on all mailings. How hard could that be? 

I said that exact same thing!!! I know it's an option for some other US visas. My Fiance and I would have emptied our pockets to expedite our case. Oh well.. nearly there!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
19 minutes ago, dpcalbears said:

Hey! Did you call them for updates?

I have and I’ve recieved so much ####### from Tier 2 that I don’t know what to think anymore.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.