pontof

March 2018 I-129f Filers

2,295 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
On 3/1/2018 at 12:55 PM, gavin923 said:

February '18 filers here just popping in to wish you all good luck!

Hey guys!! Thank you all of you for posting your dates, so it can give us an idea about our process... We received our NOA1 on March 16th, so I'll keep you update how our papers are going :) good luck to everyone and God bless us 

Edited by Danery

7 hours ago, Danery said:

Hey guys!! Thank you all of you for posting your dates, so it can give us an idea about our process... We received our NOA1 on March 16th, so I'll keep you update how our papers are going :) good luck to everyone and God bless us 

I just wanted to say hi to you cause I got our  NOA1 on March 14th (new website). Pretty close to yours!

I’ve been checking the processing time everyday and it seems getting slower than last month but not too bad! 

Also I’ve seen some March filers and late February filers got their petition approved. It’s gonna be us soon! 

Ten fingers crossed for all March filers! 

Edited by Giordan+Hailey

03/14/2018 I-129f Petition sent 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey guys, I'm confused cause i see a lot of approvals and whenever I check my case status on the website it still says "case was received" (march 19th) so I'm worried that it takes super long and that they didn't even looked at it yet. Does anyone has the same "problem"? Or knows what's up. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Chrissy&Chris said:

Hey guys, I'm confused cause i see a lot of approvals and whenever I check my case status on the website it still says "case was received" (march 19th) so I'm worried that it takes super long and that they didn't even looked at it yet. Does anyone has the same "problem"? Or knows what's up. 

They have barely really touched the beginning of March, so sit tight for probably three more weeks. Once you reach your "200-210" days from when you received your NAO1 then you can go ahead and call USCIS to inquire about your case. Don't worry, there's nothing abnormal about your timing yet. 

AOS/EAD/AP Filed: April 5, 2019 
NOA 1: April 12, 2019
Biometrics Appointment: May 8, 2019
RFIE Rec'd: June 21, 2019 - Request for long form birth certificate

RFIE Reply Sent: July 16, 2019
AOS Interview Date: October 3, 2019, APPROVED 

Green card Received: October 10, 2019

i-751 Filed: September 21, 2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
17 minutes ago, BananaButton5 said:

They have barely really touched the beginning of March, so sit tight for probably three more weeks. Once you reach your "200-210" days from when you received your NAO1 then you can go ahead and call USCIS to inquire about your case. Don't worry, there's nothing abnormal about your timing yet. 

Thank you:) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Chrissy&Chris said:

I see someone already responded to your post. Also, keep in mind that as I said in a previous post.. the people you are seeing getting approved on this forum are just a small percentage of the total amount of visa filers out there. So do not compare where your case is or should be based solely on what you see is going on with others in this forum. Also, as the other person said they are just getting into looking at March filers cases and they are still working on some February ones. And typically they try to go by date it was received and so far they are typically looking at the early March filers so you may have a bit more time. Either way, hang tight and don't worry about it. Your time will come and you don't want to count or rely on it being approved by a certain date because some take longer than others. Just the way it is. Its what we signed up for unfortunately. Just wait for the e-mail/text/check your case status here and there if you'd like. But try not to worry or get anxious. Again, most are getting looked at between the 6.5- 7 months. 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Giordan+Hailey said:

I just wanted to say hi to you cause I got our  NOA1 on March 14th (new website). Pretty close to yours!

I’ve been checking the processing time everyday and it seems getting slower than last month but not too bad! 

Also I’ve seen some March filers and late February filers got their petition approved. It’s gonna be us soon! 

Ten fingers crossed for all March filers! 

Ya!! we too... its a really long process, and for being honest sometimes I'm just getting stressed out lol...but for now we just can wait. 

Do you know exactly step by step after NOA2? How long it can take after this for having the interview?

Hugs everyone! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
1 minute ago, Danery said:

Ya!! we too... its a really long process, and for being honest sometimes I'm just getting stressed out lol...but for now we just can wait. 

Do you know exactly step by step after NOA2? How long it can take after this for having the interview?

Hugs everyone! 

NOA2 to interview depends in part on the country and thus different for each country. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Alan&Alex said:

NOA2 to interview depends in part on the country and thus different for each country. 

ohhh thanks...hopefuly it wont take so long... :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
14 hours ago, BrianC said:

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR ALIEN FIANCÉ(E) 

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity 

On September 7, 2018, we approved your Form I129F, PETITION FOR ALIEN FIANCÉ(E), Receipt Number WACXXXXXX. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Congratulations 

but, u shouldn’t share ur wac number as u just never know who’s trolling the web site. Could be used against u. I’d delete the post.

Edited by Penguin_ie
personal info

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.