TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

@John & Rose....another May filer got her approval (she filed May 17th)

We're down to 3 of us left on the May Waiting Squad!

You have to be next!!!!  Did they have an RFE or just a long wait for approval?

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

34 minutes ago, KBA said:

So I decided to email the address you shared @John & Rose and the automated email response basically said unless it had been over 30 days since I submitted my inquiry that I was SOL. Oh well, I figure I had to try every avenue! 

That is what I got too.  They still responded.  Don't lose faith and only take anything they say with a grain of salt.  

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, John & Rose said:

That is what I got too.  They still responded.  Don't lose faith and only take anything they say with a grain of salt.  

Ok good to know, I figured I probably wouldn’t get a response but I’ll keep the faith! 

1 hour ago, George & Roth said:

Nice to see more non-Canadian approvals. We don’t need any more Canucks with their stupid hockey. 

I love the Canadian National Anthem.  I only go to Blackhawk games when they play a Canadian team...Actually, with the Blackhawks the National Anthems are the highlight of the evening.

IMG_5168.jpeg

4 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

You have to be next!!!!  Did they have an RFE or just a long wait for approval?

Just a long wait for approval. 

The rest of us that are waiting haven't received any RFEs....just waiting. She was the only one would filed in the middle of the month, the rest of us are end of the month with me being first and the other 2 after me.

Edited by Trinab80

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

1 minute ago, KBA said:

Ok good to know, I figured I probably wouldn’t get a response but I’ll keep the faith! 

I didn't think I would either but I did.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, Trinab80 said:

Just a long wait for approval. 

The rest of is that are waiting haven't received any RFEs....just waiting. She was the only one would filed in the middle of the month, the rest of us are end of the month with me being first and the other 2 after me.

So you are definitely next!  I can feel it.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, John & Rose said:

So you are definitely next!  I can feel it.

One would like think and believe so. I'll definitely keep you posted!

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Lotts said:

Cough wimpy rugby cough

SO happy the Six Nations is happening right now.

(I'm a Ravens fan and sad football season is over. Not going to talk about the Ravens' London game. My first game 😢)

Oh yes, I remember that game because of my fantasy football and Jaguars defense. 

Side note: I played in 2 fantasy leagues and won money in both. In fact I’ve made money 3 years in a row now off fantasy football. I’m pretty cool 

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

They are approving some November filers? 

Don't understand, just dropped them on top of the May/June cases which are still waiting so the agent picked them up faster?

What countries are they? 

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

They are approving some November filers? 

Don't understand, just dropped them on top of the May/June cases which are still waiting so the agent picked them up faster?

What countries are they? 

I'm really p!ssed off now. 

Good for them... But c'mon!!!!

May and June folk STILLLLLLLLLL waiting here. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline

Does anyone know whether I can request what the requirements for packet 3 for the Barbados consulate (before getting our NOA2) ?

The info on VJ hasnt been updated for Barbados since 2008 and I just want to be sure I have everything!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Stanley & Brandi said:

Does anyone know whether I can request what the requirements for packet 3 for the Barbados consulate (before getting our NOA2) ?

The info on VJ hasnt been updated for Barbados since 2008 and I just want to be sure I have everything!

Ok, Re. Barbados Packet 3 checklist..

I think I've found my own answer here. https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html#additional 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.