Migaloo

I-129F December 2017 Filers

3,578 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
27 minutes ago, BillyWJ said:

Stay hopeful! We were near day 215 with no update. The website still has no update. Last action when it was received. 

Yet...

We received our Approval letter yesterday. It was approved last weekend. XD

Good luck and keep the faith! It's a painful process, but don't give up!

Many many congratulations!!!!!

I am at Day 214 and still waiting!!!

What is your NOA1 date?

Also, can you please update your timeline?

Enjoy !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
47 minutes ago, BillyWJ said:

Stay hopeful! We were near day 215 with no update. The website still has no update. Last action when it was received. 

Yet...

We received our Approval letter yesterday. It was approved last weekend. XD

Good luck and keep the faith! It's a painful process, but don't give up!

Omg congrats!!!!!! that's super good news. Enjoy it!!! :D

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

220 days from NOA1 to surprise Saturday morning text of a RFE. Not what you want to see but it was movement after 7+ months. Received the letter Thursday.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

213 days

NOA1: Dec 26 ,2017

RFE: Jul 27, 2018

Hello all, we just received an RFE today :(. We missed a checkbox under Part 3. 4a (have you ever been arrested..etc).  The RFE stated to, "Compete the item(s) circled in red on the attached copy of the petition and return with your signature and date. If any item does not apply, write "N/A".

We are completely confused as to where my fiance should sign and date on the petition as it does not indicate anywhere for him to sign/date. I have seen somewhere on this forum similar situations as ours but they had a section for them to actually sign and date. We weren't sure if he should've signed/dated directly on the corrected petition in a blank spot near the bottom, so he ultimately put it on a sticky note and attached it to the corrected petition. I'm wondering if this is acceptable? 

Thanks in advanced to anyone who is able to clarify or had this similar issue. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, WinnieSK said:

213 days

NOA1: Dec 26 ,2017

RFE: Jul 27, 2018

Hello all, we just received an RFE today :(. We missed a checkbox under Part 3. 4a (have you ever been arrested..etc).  The RFE stated to, "Compete the item(s) circled in red on the attached copy of the petition and return with your signature and date. If any item does not apply, write "N/A".

We are completely confused as to where my fiance should sign and date on the petition as it does not indicate anywhere for him to sign/date. I have seen somewhere on this forum similar situations as ours but they had a section for them to actually sign and date. We weren't sure if he should've signed/dated directly on the corrected petition in a blank spot near the bottom, so he ultimately put it on a sticky note and attached it to the corrected petition. I'm wondering if this is acceptable? 

Thanks in advanced to anyone who is able to clarify or had this similar issue. 

Hi,

RFE is a good thing - at least you heard anything back, it means they have touched your case.

My NOA1 is also Dec 26 and I haven’t heard anything at all yet.

Would you mind sharing your WAC number  I just want to see how far away are you from my number. ( you can pm me if you don’t want to write here)

Thanks.

All the best to you !!!

So I received an email tonight and was hoping for some great news... and got a bs response where they just bought themselves 45 additional days... this is efin ridiculous! 🤬💩🤬😡😤

Screenshot_20180728-002845_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, A_R said:

Hi,

RFE is a good thing - at least you heard anything back, it means they have touched your case.

My NOA1 is also Dec 26 and I haven’t heard anything at all yet.

Would you mind sharing your WAC number  I just want to see how far away are you from my number. ( you can pm me if you don’t want to write here)

Thanks.

All the best to you !!!

Hello,

Unfortunately, with my limited knowledge in VJ I'm quite hesitant on sharing our WAC number due to Terms of Service and privacy issues. But I will comment that my fiance did not receive an email or text notification regarding any RFE, but note that they mailed it 10 days prior to us receiving it. So if we have similar filing dates I would think a response to your case may be soon, only seems delayed due to snail mail. 

Hope everyone's cases come through smoothly:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
1 hour ago, AdaEdo said:

So I received an email tonight and was hoping for some great news... and got a bs response where they just bought themselves 45 additional days... this is efin ridiculous! 🤬💩🤬😡😤

Screenshot_20180728-002845_Yahoo Mail.jpg

There is a silver lining at least. They are adjudicating and will have an answer within 45 days. They could have said they were conducting additional security checks like some filers are getting and they are waiting 250 and even 300 plus days. I'm 4 days away from a service request myself. Good luck your super close!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Schmity165 said:

I was finally on the verge of losing hope and patience, especially since it’s harder on my other half to be patient than fir me, seeing her sad made me sad. Then I made a last minute log onto new website at 1130pm, it said approved. Received was the status even at 930pm, I’m still in shock but so happy. 

Noa 1 Received date dec29

noa 2 July 27 approval new website

Hi,

Congratulations !!

Is your date as per new website or old?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Australia
Timeline

227 days and still nothing. 

Does anyone know how to contact the uscis out of country? 

I am in India right now and don’t know how to approach them from here. 

:unsure:

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Veer Pal said:

227 days and still nothing. 

Does anyone know how to contact the uscis out of country? 

I am in India right now and don’t know how to approach them from here. 

:unsure:

Hi,

If you are the Petitioner - it doesn’t matter if you are out of US. Call USCIS, try and speak to a Tier 2 officer n place a service request with CSC.

If you have already done that try contacting the Ombudsman or your state Senators or Congressmen ( although they hardly help no harm in trying) 

Ask someone to keep a check on your US postal mail - you might have got something in mail (sign up for informed delivery on USPS.com)

There is nothing you can do if you are the beneficiary - USCIS responds only to the primary applicant i.e the petitioner.

If you hvae done all this - there is nothing more you can do , sorry to say.

Just sit tight.

I myself am at Day 214 and have heard nothing. I am the beneficiary though my Fiance is doing everything.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
7 hours ago, Schmity165 said:

I was finally on the verge of losing hope and patience, especially since it’s harder on my other half to be patient than fir me, seeing her sad made me sad. Then I made a last minute log onto new website at 1130pm, it said approved. Received was the status even at 930pm, I’m still in shock but so happy. 

Noa 1 Received date dec29

noa 2 July 27 approval new website

Congratulationss!!!!! never lose hope! :dancing:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.