Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jeto said:

We're a success story from Tinder while she was working in my hometown! She was living in Australia in another city and here on a 457.

We did semi long distance for a year, (she would fly in every week for work), and then I moved to her city, and we lived together for a year there.

We've been travelling for 6 months while we wait for this visa to process, and who would have thought it'd take this long!

I waited 2 years before proposing on our second anniversary, and we just so happened to be in Santorini, Greece!

I was extremely nervous, and I ended up asking her to be my HUSBAND. Yikes! 🤣

Captured the proposal on drone, check it out! :D 

#comeonnoa2

That’s sooo cute. I have the video of me and pete but I havent edited it so won’t post it because it will be so boring to everyone else lol x

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Alexg89 said:

Today is a good day!

I’m excited here

June 8 waiting in the line still 

June 8th here too ... really hoping to hear something today or tomorrow. 

Fingers crossed! :rolleyes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 minute ago, Britanee7 said:

Thanks.. how you doing? When you last see your fiancé? 

When you next seeing them? X

He got deployed last week and comes back (hopefully) by the 20th July.. Last time seeing him was last July we made a trip to New Orleans.. 

He is 33 and I am 26 and the big baby that he is wants to make a trip to Disney World as soon as we will get together in July 2018 ! ahah

What about you two ? Whats plan ? 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Jeto said:

We're a success story from Tinder while she was working in my hometown! She was living in Australia in another city and here on a 457.

We did semi long distance for a year, (she would fly in every week for work), and then I moved to her city, and we lived together for a year there.

We've been travelling for 6 months while we wait for this visa to process, and who would have thought it'd take this long!

I waited 2 years before proposing on our second anniversary, and we just so happened to be in Santorini, Greece!

I was extremely nervous, and I ended up asking her to be my HUSBAND. Yikes! 🤣

Captured the proposal on drone, check it out! :D 

#comeonnoa2

This is absolutely LOVELY !! Thanks for sharing ! :wub:

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jolie&Charles said:

He got deployed last week and comes back (hopefully) by the 20th July.. Last time seeing him was last July we made a trip to New Orleans.. 

He is 33 and I am 26 and the big baby that he is wants to make a trip to Disney World as soon as we will get together in July 2018 ! ahah

What about you two ? Whats plan ? 

I’m obsessed with Disney too!!! I keep telling Pete we need to go. Aww man where has he been deployed too? How long for? 

I saw him over Xmas for 2 weeks and I’m back over on 10th Feb for a week. How do you go that long without seeming him. 

I see Pete every month and it’s still not enough! I hate it. 

When are you getting married? X

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, GettingMarried18 said:

LETS TALK CHILDREN.....

I was just wondering how many kids were stuck in this mess with us.....

How many  of you have children with each other? 

How many are with someone that have children?
How old are they?
Will there schoolwork be in trouble because of the longer then expected wait?

Are they OK with moving to another country?

We have four together, fiance has 2 girls, I have boy and girl. And when i say together, It may not be by blood, but they are my daughters.

their ages are boy-10 girls- 9, 5, and 4(in april)

My daughters in ph will finish school in april and start school in August when they are home with us. So no problems in the school area.

Are they ok with moving to USA? Yes and it breaks my heart everytime i talk to them because the first thing they always say when i call them is Daddy, when are you coming to bring me home. And my 2 here are always asking when Ina and there sisters are coming home. 😔

But now we are NVC received its getting to where i can tell my babies the day.😊

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tanzania
Timeline

Congratulations  to WAC1790379625 says was approved  on Jan 17th, hope ..617 is on way😊

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Britanee7 said:

I’m obsessed with Disney too!!! I keep telling Pete we need to go. Aww man where has he been deployed too? How long for? 

I saw him over Xmas for 2 weeks and I’m back over on 10th Feb for a week. How do you go that long without seeming him. 

I see Pete every month and it’s still not enough! I hate it. 

When are you getting married? X

Ahah It's apparrenty really fun !! 

He got deployed to Kuwait, 6 months.. 

He moved alot this past 2017 with his troops.. Military fiancé/wife isnt easy..

Oh waw so much visits !! Lucky you !! How long will you stay in Feb ?

I was about to come for xmas but at that time I thought we would be approve and maybe even doing all the embassy .. Ooooh if we only knew !! lol

And now he is gone so.. In July will be a year ! We plan the marriage for August, court house first since planning anything is complicated nowadays.. :ph34r:

But no matter where he is and what he does, we text and call everyday, thanks technology, internet and him for always making it happen ! :P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

YAY!!! Congratulations to everybody. It´s raining approvals. Let´s hope it´s a monsoon!:jest:

Edited by MaSi

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jolie&Charles said:

Ahah It's apparrenty really fun !! 

He got deployed to Kuwait, 6 months.. 

He moved alot this past 2017 with his troops.. Military fiancé/wife isnt easy..

Oh waw so much visits !! Lucky you !! How long will you stay in Feb ?

I was about to come for xmas but at that time I thought we would be approve and maybe even doing all the embassy .. Ooooh if we only knew !! lol

And now he is gone so.. In July will be a year ! We plan the marriage for August, court house first since planning anything is complicated nowadays.. :ph34r:

But no matter where he is and what he does, we text and call everyday, thanks technology, internet and him for always making it happen ! :P

Yeah disney is incredible. I have been soo many times.

That must be so hard! You’re so strong! 

Im only going for a week in February but it’s something I guess and my step daughter will be with us too! So it will be great.

yeah when we first applied we thought we’d be together and settled by Xmas. Now it looks like it’s nit going to be till April time! ;( 

Timeline

I almost threw up. 

Not quite my number... 0990

Well... Now I know how I will react when I see my number eventually. 😳

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.