Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Lotts said:

I just finished the marshmallow one. So good. 

The fruit salad one is amazinggggg. 

£1 in Boots. Yum.

Yesssssssss!!! I didn’t know there was a fruit salad one but I tried the marshmallow one too!

kinda glad they didn’t make black jacks, although I freaking love those sweets but can’t imagine taking a bath in them haha

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Timeline
2 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Yesssssssss!!! I didn’t know there was a fruit salad one but I tried the marshmallow one too!

kinda glad they didn’t make black jacks, although I freaking love those sweets but can’t imagine taking a bath in them haha

Try the fruit salad one. Smells  EXACTLY the same as the sweet.

Eww, I hate liquorice. 

I guess bathing in Sambuca would be, kind of, the same, right?

(This is such a sweet distraction from the drama and waiting...) 😂😂

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Ludovic UK said:

When I was down in LA last Xmas, I spent the best part of a day looking for a Christmas pudding to pour brandy over and impress the yanks. Found the smallest one known to man for like $15(!!!!), set the bloody thing on fire then remembered Christmas pudding is disgusting, still, my future in-laws liked the burning brandy. I'll miss Bakewells though, I'm sure there will come a time when $7 for a taste of home will seem like a bargain. 

Sod that. I'm getting someone to send a Christmas pudding in a care package closer to the time. LOVE me some pudding and mince pies. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Lotts said:

Try the fruit salad one. Smells  EXACTLY the same as the sweet.

Eww, I hate liquorice. 

I guess bathing in Sambuca would be, kind of, the same, right?

(This is such a sweet distraction from the drama and waiting...) 😂😂

Now you're talking my language!

2 minutes ago, Lotts said:

Sod that. I'm getting someone to send a Christmas pudding in a care package closer to the time. LOVE me some pudding and mince pies. 

I hate xmas pudding - mince pies though - YES!

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Timeline
8 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

I hate xmas pudding...

More for me. Huzzah. 😁😁😁😁

I'm going to actually go to bed now. I'll keep my eye open for the fruit salad shower gel and let you know. I hope you're feeling better now. Them meanies. 😒

Much love to you and your mister. 💜

Goodnight, sir.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Josh33 said:

How do you do a Scan? Can anyone do it? Sorry new to the site haha

Heres the app I use Josh!... for alerts... not scans.

26771597_1580438648708409_1365775754_o.png

Edited by J9Cliff

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, vocaledge said:

Thats rude.  Don't say 'you were all really excited' because many of us actually were rooting for May to get finished before they started June.

There are many people in this thread at later dates who are also 'excited' without any thought for early June, but that sure doesn't mean I'd refer to 'all' as feeling that way.

Don't paint peoples frustration as anything contradictory to their previous behavior because its just plain wrong.

I have a very perticular set of skills.... 

I will inadvertently find that nerve, and I will press it.... 

A.) I was not accusing anyone of hypocrisy. I can see how it could come across that way but that wasn't my intent. You were all excited when they got onto June before finishing a lot of May, but I didn't say people did that in an insensitive/vindictive way. 

2.) I'm trying to create some perspective here. I understand being frustrated but this is hardly new and we all (at least should have) known this was coming. It's very possible I'll get passed over, too. I've mentally prepared myself for that, though as best I can and am still psyching up for that. 

D.) Don't get so hung up on my use of the word "all". For some reason you thought I was referring to an all-encompassing set with no exceptions or outliers. I was using it obviously in the common colloquial usage which means "a lot of people". 

So, let this be a cultural lesson for all the beneficiaries on this thread: don't confuse "all" with "all-y'all"....  🤣

Edited by Geo_nerd82

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tanzania
Timeline
4 hours ago, Rob&Maha said:

It does, the ones I've seen here are all male. What city are you from? Did you get your noa2 yet? We are June 29th.

We are June 29th  as well, I am starting  to freak  out  now since no updates  to show where they are at now, I been  very  patient  for sure, but it's getting  more  harder  when  someone  can't  tell  what  hell  they are working  on.😓😓😓

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, akdf2014 said:

We are June 29th  as well, I am starting  to freak  out  now since no updates  to show where they are at now, I been  very  patient  for sure, but it's getting  more  harder  when  someone  can't  tell  what  hell  they are working  on.😓😓😓

Don't don't.please a deeeeep breath in. they came around those dates so we know they touched everywhere, now they will be just going all over june. There are no updates so keep your eyes open and check mail box daily. And set up informed delivery if possible :)

no freak outs yet, everyone is here waiting together.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tanzania
Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

Don't don't.please a deeeeep breath in. they came around those dates so we know they touched everywhere, now they will be just going all over june. There are no updates so keep your eyes open and check mail box daily. And set up informed delivery if possible :)

no freak outs yet, everyone is here waiting together.

Thank you for your  comfort🙏. This is the best place  to be for anyone going  through  this stressful  process. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Cool. I accept what you’re saying.

Now can we address the fact that your points are labelled, A. 2. And D.... what happened to 3/C..... and gosh..... what a crazy mess haha - with logistics like that would you like a job at USCIS?

You crashed me 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂 I'm laughing out loud in a full belly laugh and can't stop even while writing this in the middle of a serious Japanese company with boring colors everywhere and 600 people in one floor 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
57 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Now can we address the fact that your points are labelled, A. 2. And D.... what happened to 3/C..... and gosh..... what a crazy mess haha - with logistics like that would you like a job at USCIS?

Cackling over here 😂 comment of the week award 

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F Sent: 08/15/2017

NOA1: 08/18/2017

NOA2: 02/20/2018 (186 days)

NOA2 Hardcopy Sent: 02/24/2018

USCIS sent to NVC: 02/27/2018

NVC Received: 03/07/2018

NVC Case #: 03/15/2018

NVC Left: 03/16/2018

Embassy Received: 03/19/2018

Medical Exam: 03/21/2018

Interview at Stockholm Embassy: 04/12/2018 -- Approved!!

Visa Issued: 04/16/2018

Visa Received: 04/25/2018

POE: 04/27/2018

Married: 05/1/2018

AOS + AP + EAD:
Package Sent: 05/08/2018

NOA1: 05/15/2018

Biometrics: 06/4/2018

EAD/AP Card Being Produced: 9/28/18 (143 days)
EAD/AP Received: 10/4/18

AOS Interview: 09/26/19 (499 days from NOA1) Accepted!
GC Received: 10/16/19

1 hour ago, vocaledge said:

I'm about to sip my coffee when I see this, hahahaha! Thank goodness I haven't, I could've spit coffee everywhere. Hahahaha! :D

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.