Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Lisa & Jorge said:

Ill share in another fresh post - Day 210 for me (June 6 filer) .  I have had no notifications what-so-ever until informed delivery today told me i was receiving something from USCIS,  which was an RFE for providing more info that I have met him within the last 2 years - I went to see him in end of May 2017 which was the only time, and filed right after. However i think i forgot to photo copy the passport page with the stamp and only sent one set of airline tickets and minimal photos ( that werent dated) so im sending more photos, both sets of tickets, and the obv copy of passport and drafting another letter stating i was there. this is EASY PEASY  -- ill send everything back tomorrow afternoon overnight and we shall go from there.... thanks for all your support and know that theres a good change early juners are getting notifications without updates.  

GOD BLESS 

That actually makes me a little nervous lol. My very first trip beyond the states was to visit my fiance last year in NZ, and I honestly only realized even I was copying my passport that NZ didn't/doesn't stamp passports anymore? I sent my boarding passes for both flights, the one there and the one back, I hope that's enough! :: crosses fingers:: c'mon 2018, let's be a good year that doesn't hurt my brain so much! 

Glad to see your rfe was an easy one to handle, here's hoping it's a quick dash from here to the next horribly long line for you now! 😃

Met Online : 1/16/15

Met In Person : 10/15/16

Flew to NZ and Proposed : 3/6/17

I-129F Submitted : 6/22/17

NOA1 : 6/26/17

Visit to US : 8/28/17

NOA2 : 1/24/18

NVC Received Case : 2/5/18

Forwarded to Auckland : 2/6/18

Packet 3 Received : 2/6/18

Packet 3 Completed : 3/1/18

Packet 4 Received : 3/9/18

Interview : 5/8/18 - APPROVED? Not officially, but yes, per CO...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
2 minutes ago, MM&CS said:

That actually makes me a little nervous lol. My very first trip beyond the states was to visit my fiance last year in NZ, and I honestly only realized even I was copying my passport that NZ didn't/doesn't stamp passports anymore? I sent my boarding passes for both flights, the one there and the one back, I hope that's enough! :: crosses fingers:: c'mon 2018, let's be a good year that doesn't hurt my brain so much! 

Glad to see your rfe was an easy one to handle, here's hoping it's a quick dash from here to the next horribly long line for you now! 😃

Hmm, NZ most definitely does stamp passports.  Wonder how yours got through...?  Your boarding passes should be fine, though.

5 minutes ago, mysticdolphin95 said:

Hmm, NZ most definitely does stamp passports.  Wonder how yours got through...?  Your boarding passes should be fine, though.

That's so weird. I definitely wasn't stamped even though they took my passport as inspected it when I was going through passport control. My poor empty passport can't prove I was ever there! 😂

Met Online : 1/16/15

Met In Person : 10/15/16

Flew to NZ and Proposed : 3/6/17

I-129F Submitted : 6/22/17

NOA1 : 6/26/17

Visit to US : 8/28/17

NOA2 : 1/24/18

NVC Received Case : 2/5/18

Forwarded to Auckland : 2/6/18

Packet 3 Received : 2/6/18

Packet 3 Completed : 3/1/18

Packet 4 Received : 3/9/18

Interview : 5/8/18 - APPROVED? Not officially, but yes, per CO...

1 minute ago, MM&CS said:

That's so weird. I definitely wasn't stamped even though they took my passport as inspected it when I was going through passport control. My poor empty passport can't prove I was ever there! 😂

I'm an Aussie, so not sure if that affects things, but I wasn't stamped either back in 2015 when I last visited :)

Don't stress! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, M & K said:

Hello VJ members!

Our lawyer informed us on Sunday that our application was approved! I haven't updated my timeline yet since I'm not sure exactly when our NOA2 date is. The lawyer asked me if I received anything in the mail yet and I haven't. Also the USCIS website, USCIS app and Casetracker app all are still showing the same NOA1 message.

Good luck to everyone! I hope the wait is short for you guys! Now on to stress about the NVC and embassy wait times! :D

Looking like they are hitting more June 6ers

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Timeline
7 minutes ago, lizandvin said:

I'm an Aussie, so not sure if that affects things, but I wasn't stamped either back in 2015 when I last visited :)

Don't stress! 

Probably cause you're essentially a permanent NZ resident the minute you step off the plane :P  

Edited by mysticdolphin95

Timeline
25 minutes ago, MM&CS said:

My passport also was not stamped when I went in February. I sent in copies of my boarding passes tho. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Tomorrow begins day +211

5/30/2017: I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox 

6/06/2017:  NOA1 Date

01/02/2018: NOA2  Date
01/24/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
02/02/2018: Case Number Assigned

02/12/2018: NVC Email - IN TRANSIT

No NVC Letter Received

02/17/2018:  Scheduled Interview (while still IN TRANSIT)

02/20/2018:  Embassy "READY" status

03/02/2018:  Medical Scheduled

03/06/2018: INTERVIEW Scheduled

03/06/2018: Interview - APPROVED!
03/28/2018: Visa in Hand!!!!
06/11/2018: POE USA - ATLANTA

06/18/ 2018:  MARRIED!   CHARLOTTE, NC

07/27/2018: AOS; i485, i765 & i131 Mailed

07/30/2018: NOA1 Receive Date (i485,i313, i765)

08/10/2018: NOA1 Hardcopies received.

08/16/2018: Biometrics Letter Received

08/30/2018: Biometrics Appointment Scheduled

10/22/2018: AOS Interview Scheduled- Electronic Notice

Hey guys! 

So we got a RFE I didn't get an email or text but it was updated online. Do you guys have any idea how long it will take for them to make a decision once I submit the RFE?

Wow so my roommate just informed me that a letter came for me from Homeland Security lol!

My notice date is December 19, and the letter just came!

So perhaps this is the case for some of you guys. Good luck!

**and for the record the USCIS website, USCIS app, and Casetracker app are still showing the same NOA1 message :lol:

Edited by M & K

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Ana Maria said:

Tomorrow begins day +211

I bet this will be your week! I saw that a case just 4 numbers below mine was approved today and the number directly after mine got an RFE 😬 So close! 

I got my approved a while ago but we havent received the hard copy of the NOA2 yet. I understand there may be delay due to holiday,  but pp still got their mail. Should we call and ask where is ours or that is not neccessary ?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tanzania
Timeline
7 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Hey everyone....

I ran the full day scan and I was about to collate the results when I saw how HUGE its going to be...  I'm sure you all will understand that its 4.30am here and I'm going to give the full details in the morning - NOA1 date etc etc (Just look at all the RFEs!)

01/02/2018 121
Your Current Status: Case Was Approved 33
Your Current Status: Decision Notice Mailed 3
Your Current Status: Name Was Updated 3
Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed 80
Your Current Status: Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent 2

OMG!! RFEs! are getting  to higher  rate  than approvals. Seems they didn't  enjoy  their  holidays, now it coming  back to us.😢😢😢

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.