Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
34 minutes ago, MarksMate said:

Is it typical for USCIS officers to be rude? Spoke to a tier 2, When asked about our case his answer was that they were working on May, told them some June cases were already approved and his reply "well yours hasn't yet" and that was it. I understand that's the generic message they are giving everyone but why they gotta be so rude... arg you need some sort of empathy to work in immigration cause they are dealing with people's futures.

Must be the same one I got when I applied for an expedite. He was a complete and absolute jerk. 

I got hubby to call USCIS today - we're June 9th.

He was refused a Tier 2, as we don't meet any of their categories for a call back. We're still 'on time' because it's based on CSC processing times, not real life time.
We are still 'on time' until the date on the CSC site exceeds our NOA1 date.
The call centre operator said 'there's little we can do for you right now because we are still processing on time'

I KNOW there are still poor lovebirds in May that haven't been approved, but USCIS don't know if they're Arthur or Martha!!! :ph34r:

We all KNOW June 12 is being approved - why is there not a better system?! Case in, case processed, case out.

VERY thankful for this forum - you guys are keeping me sane :angry:

2 hours ago, Hadassah123 said:

To all those approved, please also don't forget to list your approval here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11c3BDF8Q7OsKNzGfKRdkOy9JTUUSjBREsyv-VzyIBl4/edit

I want to see more green! 

I dont know how to change it i was aproved june 12 brugalit

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
24 minutes ago, lizandvin said:

I got hubby to call USCIS today - we're June 9th.

He was refused a Tier 2, as we don't meet any of their categories for a call back. We're still 'on time' because it's based on CSC processing times, not real life time.
We are still 'on time' until the date on the CSC site exceeds our NOA1 date.
The call centre operator said 'there's little we can do for you right now because we are still processing on time'

I KNOW there are still poor lovebirds in May that haven't been approved, but USCIS don't know if they're Arthur or Martha!!! :ph34r:

We all KNOW June 12 is being approved - why is there not a better system?! Case in, case processed, case out.

VERY thankful for this forum - you guys are keeping me sane :angry:

I would call and say you are 'unsatisfied with this answer, and need further clarification.' It's the reasoning the tier 1 said she would use to escalate my call. 

4 minutes ago, britishandusa said:

I'm 351782!

congrats

June 9th NOA1          December 15th NOA2      January 18th NVC Received

January 29th NVC Number     January 31 NVC left    Feb 5th Embassy Received

Feb 9th Filed DS-160 and scheduled interview      March 21st Medical 😭   March 27 second medical 

April 02 medical results   Interview: Grandmother's Birthday. :)  Arrival of Fiancee: 04/13/2018

Wedding Date: 5/27/2018  AOS sent: 6/02/2018 Bio-meterics 8/17/2018  Approved 2 year Green Card: 10/10/2018 Notice of Action 10/15/2018

2 Year conditional Green Card 10/17/2018  Now living our life keeping in mind to fill paperwork for 10 year card 7/20/2020.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.