Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, naija_queen said:

Hello all! I called USCIS today and spoke with a tier 2 officer who told me our APPROVAL letter was mailed yesterday and to expect it sometime next week. I literally cried during the phone call. It hasn't updated online or on the app. I will just wait until I am holding the letter in hand to truly believe, because it just doesn't feel real.

Congratulations!!!!

Hello all! I called USCIS today and spoke with a tier 2 officer who told me our APPROVAL letter was mailed yesterday and to expect it sometime next week. I literally cried during the phone call. It hasn't updated online or on the app. I will just wait until I am holding the letter in hand to truly believe, because it just doesn't feel real.

Congratulations, lets trust you will get that letter.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Aww❤️ I had so much stress waiting for approval too so understand your feeling so now. Congratulations!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, AK&JO said:

Aww❤️ I had so much stress waiting for approval too so understand your feeling so now. Congratulations!

Thanks so much!!!! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I had my medical done today in Melbourne, Australia by Dr. Charles Okraglik at the Toorak Village Medical Centre (TVMC) so this is a review to anyone who is a Melbournian and need their medical done.

At the time of the booking over the phone, they will ask for your email so that they can send a form that you fill out to prepare the visa documents for the medical. You need to send back that form 24-48 hours before your appointment.

On the day of your medical, go park at the Woolworths Carkpark which can be accessed via Jackson Street, since Toorak Street is wayyy too busy. The medical centre is on level one INSIDE of the shopping centre where the parking is. I stumbled around a bit but luckily I love turning up to appointments/events 20-30 minutes early. Once you're there, you give them your 6 Australian passport photos, and they give you a form to fill out.

You won't be only working with Dr. Charles Okraglik who does the basic health check (medical history, check of eyes, ears, mouth, body, chest, external genitalia **If you're a women, he brings a nurse in to verify there's no funny business going on as he checks you**) , but also with a pathologist who will draw your blood and get your urine sample, and a nurse who will take your measurements (height, weight, blood pressure) and inject any vaccines you may need. Got a few shots myself so my arms are kinda sore. They did say that because it was a K1 visa, the shots were optional, but at the time of changing/adjustment of status in USA, they will require you have it. So I just did it anyway. They were all lovely people! 

After that, the reception gives you an envelope that you take to the Victoria House Medical Imaging, a 5 minute drive away, which parking can be really annoying to find due to being a busy area. You do not open  this envelope and give it straight to them. Once they call your name, they will do your x-ray which takes literally 10 seconds, and you're all done! 

At the reception of the TVMC they request that you pick it up your medical report for the embassy. They will let you know within minimum of 5 business days that it's ready for pickup.

I hope this information helps out those who are curious about the medical part of the visa! 

Now just gotta wait for my interview in 2.5 weeks! :)

May 22, 2017 to Mar 10, 2018 - Start of K-1 Visa Process to Point of Entry to USA

Apr 13, 2018 - Marriage

Apr 23, 2018 to Nov 15, 2018 - Start of Adjustment of Status process to Green Card in hand

Aug 11, 2020 to Feb 24, 2021 - Removal of Conditions on GC start to 10yr GC in hand

-------

Aug 08, 2021 - N-400 submitted online

On 08.02.2018 at 9:11 AM, LabOz said:

Congrats to the recent approvals @JohnAna05823 Nine months for I-129F approval is just insane. @Trinab80 I know yours can't be far behind.

Just wanted to shout to the visa the world here that Ling ( all 4 ft. 9 inches of her) arrived here in Seattle 9 months after NOA 1 and 3 months to the day after her interview.

Went from the airport straight to Jollibee. You other Filipino couples will know what that is.:D

Anyway off to Social Security Office tomorrow. 

Stay safe people and thanks for all the support

Steven

Good day and congratulations.Can you pls share how was the POE in Seattle?Thank you and good luck with the AOS.

Edited by Catalina21

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
Just now, JohnAna05823 said:

Can my fiance be denied medical approval if she has pneumonia?

No..

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 minutes ago, missileman said:

No..

Thank you!  She's currently trying to get rid of it but it's being stubborn.  Told her to just get a Dr note saying it's pneumonia and what meds she's taking for it.  Told her at most they'd tell her to fix it when here.  She's starting to worry a lot about denial.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

Thank you!  She's currently trying to get rid of it but it's being stubborn.  Told her to just get a Dr note saying it's pneumonia and what meds she's taking for it.  Told her at most they'd tell her to fix it when here.  She's starting to worry a lot about denial.

Good idea about the Dr note.

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
15 hours ago, naija_queen said:

That's awesome! Congrats, I'm glad they are slowly getting through the last few May NOA2 approvals!

Want to come party it up in Los Angeles once your K-1 is in hand? Add your name to the list (everyone is welcome)! :jest:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AcLp5pKlTwcn_Gv-eibkW4RQiCUOq_GSJXVQTarG2Vs/edit

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker. Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Still waiting for NOA2 Approval? Call USCIS and ask to speak to Tier 2.

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ -USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval?  https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to contact NVC https://goo.gl/zssbX1 - NVC - (603)-334-0700

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php 

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Medical on Monday, Interview booked for Feb 23rd - when should I expect to receive my documents? I'm not booking flights, but I want to plan! I was imagining the weekend of the 3rd of March (appx)

• 04/11/2017 - I-129F Received - NOA1
  • 11/14/2017 - NOID
  • 12/05/2017 - Response to NOID received
  • 12/19/2017 - NOA2
  • 01/23/2018 - NVC received and given number
  • 02/01/2018 - Left NVC
  • 02/08/2018 - Consulate received
  • 02/12/2018 - Medical
  • 02/23/2018 - Interview - G22A: new passport requested due to name error
  • 06/03/2018 - New passport sent back to US Embassy
  • 14/03/2018 - Visa in hand
  • 15/03/2018 - POE (LAX, CA)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
14 hours ago, SHIQUILO said:

Hi friends

NVC gave us our case number today.

NOA1 May 22nd

REF January 17th

NOA2 January 30th

NVC # February 8th

It looks that NVC is working faster now.

Thanks again for all your help.

Congratulations !

May I ask what it was that they requested in the RFE

I sent mine in and they received it the 16th of January but I have yet to get a response as if they denied or approved. I am biting my nails over here with how anxious I am. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.