Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Shoegum said:

Just called NVC they received our case however still being entered into the system. NOA2 Dec 11th.

Congratulations!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

hey guys, just one more little thing to watch out for: I've been waiting for the email with the interview date for more than a week and a half after they were supposed to send it (that's how they do it in this embassy). I also asked them a question about our NOA2 expiring soon more than 2 weeks ago with no reply.

yesterday, my fiancée (the USC) called the embassy to ask about it and -after miraculously getting to talk to a human at the embassy, which never happens- they gave her an US phone number to call. she called, explained our concerns and then and there they scheduled my interview for today. after a looong queue today they told me they were not aware of this appointment since they don't use that system. they very kindly told me to keep waiting and if I so desire, to try and send the embassy another email. I had printed the appointment email (from donotreply@usvisa-info.com) and confirmation page, it told the date, time, address of the embassy, etc, as if they actually were two departments that had some sort of communication between them... you know, like, from the same government. I guess not!

loggin into the account at the website for appointments (ais.usvisa-info.com - the embassy itself had instructed me to make an account there previously) it showed a confirmation page with the same date, time, address of interview, address of where to pick up the passport later on, instructions, etc. which I had also printed and brought with me.

just keep in mind that a very official communication from one part of the immigration apparatus might mean absolutely nothing to another.

thats-okay-the-box-is-empty.jpg

Good morning!

Case still shows At NVC, Day 6.-

:)

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Matiela said:

hey guys, just one more little thing to watch out for: I've been waiting for the email with the interview date for more than a week and a half after they were supposed to send it (that's how they do it in this embassy). I also asked them a question about our NOA2 expiring soon more than 2 weeks ago with no reply.

yesterday, my fiancée (the USC) called the embassy to ask about it and -after miraculously getting to talk to a human at the embassy, which never happens- they gave her an US phone number to call. she called, explained our concerns and then and there they scheduled my interview for today. after a looong queue today they told me they were not aware of this appointment since they don't use that system. they very kindly told me to keep waiting and if I so desire, to try and send the embassy another email. I had printed the appointment email (from donotreply@usvisa-info.com) and confirmation page, it told the date, time, address of the embassy, etc, as if they actually were two departments that had some sort of communication between them... you know, like, from the same government. I guess not!

loggin into the account at the website for appointments (ais.usvisa-info.com - the embassy itself had instructed me to make an account there previously) it showed a confirmation page with the same date, time, address of interview, address of where to pick up the passport later on, instructions, etc. which I had also printed and brought with me.

just keep in mind that a very official communication from one part of the immigration apparatus might mean absolutely nothing to another.

thats-okay-the-box-is-empty.jpg

I have nothing left to say

39 minutes ago, SHIQUILO said:

Thanks, hoping your aproval comes soon friend.

Thank you but at this point, I will be happy with a RFE too!

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, WanderingSouls said:

what did you register for at CFO ? I thought that was done AFTER visa approval....can it be done before the interview?

Yeah, can be done before.  Just have to go back after visa to get the stamp on instead of day of class.  Haven't registered yet, just been researching.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Ask VNC emailed me back. Took them 7 days to do so. They say the NVC does have my case and to wait up to 4-5 weeks for processing. Just like with our RFE, I've never been happier to hear that my case is backlogged.

Again thank you all, every day I look and see things are slow for most everyone and that some people are getting through. There is hope here.

James

2 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

Thank you but at this point, I will be happy with a RFE too!

Yes, I know, but let's keep the trust for the best.

18 minutes ago, Stela&Eli said:

Interview went well yesterday! Me and kids we have been approved! :wub:

As many other said it was the easiest thing in my life

Congratulations!!!

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

NVC received 01/10.  we have nvcsearch email telling nvc received our case. Today In the morning they said they didn't received it yet. Then when we called back again later they said the same thing and when we said we got an email, they said it was received but no number yet. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
15 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

How was your visit to JA? It's good to seeing you posting again. Still praying for an approval for you and Reni.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.