Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

This process made me go through all kinds of emotions.We passed all the dates we said to Each other.By the end of summer first we said(how naive was that)end of Autumn(naive again)ok....thanksgiving day,our anniversary,Christmas,New Year's.....NOTHING.Now i hope we get approved,NVC number and finally can schedule my interview before my birthday in MARCH.I lost hope,i don't see and end to this,it kills me they update the processing date to 1JUNE(happy for those that got approved from june,July etc,don't get me wrong,my problem is with USCIS)What about us from May?Are we left behind and forgotten?It seems that way..once they start a new month they barely work on the previous one.Why this chaos in dealing with people lifes?Why so many wrong information,why the misleading for the processing time?I have so many "WHY'S"Christmas supposed to be about love,hope,family abd bring you joy.Well it didn't for me,it only made me more depressed.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Catalina21 said:

This process made me go through all kinds of emotions.We passed all the dates we said to Each other.By the end of summer first we said(how naive was that)end of Autumn(naive again)ok....thanksgiving day,our anniversary,Christmas,New Year's.....NOTHING.Now i hope we get approved,NVC number and finally can schedule my interview before my birthday in MARCH.I lost hope,i don't see and end to this,it kills me they update the processing date to 1JUNE(happy for those that got approved from june,July etc,don't get me wrong,my problem is with USCIS)What about us from May?Are we left behind and forgotten?It seems that way..once they start a new month they barely work on the previous one.Why this chaos in dealing with people lifes?Why so many wrong information,why the misleading for the processing time?I have so many "WHY'S"Christmas supposed to be about love,hope,family abd bring you joy.Well it didn't for me,it only made me more depressed.

You do know that them writing there june 1st (which is a lie cause they started June mid - November) gives you the right to put an inquiry through their system? It is not a bad thing for you it is a good thing for you

Just now, Naes said:

You do know that them writing there june 1st (which is a lie cause they started June mid - November) gives you the right to put an inquiry through their system? It is not a bad thing for you it is a good thing for you

I wish they will be fair and straight,maybe if people will know exactly, will help to plan different ther time.I can't put a inquiry,i am the beneficiary.My fiancee is very busy and believes that "they are doing ther best" I disagree on that.He don't have time to reed as much.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, TeeSam said:

yup I'm here at Day 219, @JohnAna05823 also in the same boat as all of us. I'm quite sure we've all sent inquires when the processing time was updated yesterday so hopefully we will heard some back quickly. Someone said they received their approval at exactly the 7 month mark Day 221. If I apply that to my case & @Trinab80 since we both have the same NOA1 date, we should hear something by Friday. I can only continue to pray we get approvals soon.

Yes it was me I received mine exactly 7 months. I called and called and spoke with Tier 2 and a few days later it was on my tracker that I was approved. Dec.15

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 hour ago, MariaB Soria said:

so wait, can we email them after 30 days following the instructions on the NOA2 or after 6 weeks as per NVC instructions? its crazy! what's the point of approving cases if they will get stock forever until they can mail the applications out.... 

You should email them at the 6-week mark per the NVC instructions.  NVC won't do anything for you until 6 weeks have passed.  

I just hit 6 weeks on Saturday and emailed them yesterday.  

K1 Timeline

5/17/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS Lewisville, Texas via FedEx Ground Shipping
01/03/2018: NVC Received I-129F and Case Number Received
01/23/2018: Embassy Received
02/09/2018: Medical
03/19/2018: Interview 
03/19/2018: APPROVED!
03/21/2018: Visa in Hand

08/04/2018:  MARRIED!

AOS Timeline (I-485)

08/29/2018: AOS/EAD/AP sent to USCIS Chicago Lockbox via FedEx

09/12/2018: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail

09/24/2018: Biometrics Appointment

12/27/2018: AOS Interview Scheduled by USCIS

02/13/2019: Interview

02/14/2019: AOS APPROVED!!!

02/20/2019: GREEN CARD ISSUED!!!

02/21/2019: GREEN CARD IN HAND!!!

Removal of Conditions Timeline (I-751)

11/13/2020: 90-day application window opened

12/12/2020: I-751 sent to USCIS Phoenix via UPS

12/17/2020: Received by USCIS

01/28/2021: Received NOA1 hard copy via mail

02/04/2021: Biometrics Waived 

11/08/2021: Received NOA hard copy for 24-month extension via mail

01/11/2022: Removal of Conditions Approved

01/15/2022: Hard copy of NOA received

01/18/2022: Permanent Resident Card in Hand!

Citizenship Timeline (N-400)

08/04/2021: 3-year marriage-based window opened

09/12/2022: N-400 filed online, Received by USCIS, NOA1 Digital copy received

09/14/2022: Biometrics Waived 

12/21/2022: Citizenship Interview Scheduled by USCIS (Vermont Field Office)

02/07/2023: Interview 

06/23/2023: Citizenship Oath!!!

VJ Was With Us From Beginning to END...THANK YOU VJ!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Hey Jude said:

Do you need a case number first or is it the WAC number?

This is case number that you will get from NVC. I am stuck there now again... My status still says At NVC although people who get their numbers around me have their status changed to In Transit or even Ready. I am losing any hope for paperwork to be sent to the embassy this year

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

NOA2 Nov14. 6 weeks and 1 day. Called NVC and they told me to send an email to NVC research. which i had already done. I asked him you must be getting alot of calls about this. He said "unfortunately, yes we are getting alot". Very nice guy i spoke with. i sensed his concern and kindness of wanting to assist.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
14 hours ago, Shaman said:

Hi, May filers!!! 😘😘😘

I am here to share good news with you 😊

I applied for a B1-B2 visa and got approved at the interview this morning ✌️

As I always say "honesty is the best strategy" 😉 I printed out both NOA1 and NOA2 and the invitation letter. I also had a letter from my employer and the bank account 6 months turnover statement , my kids documents (they stay at home with my parents) - the officer looked through all of them. He warned me I should not overstay and wished us enjoy our holidays together. 

I am not sure how fast I will get my passport back, but anyway I AM FLYING SOON 🙌

I am so happy!!! I want to hug you all 🤗🤗🤗 and share my happiness with you! 

please, don't hesitate to apply for a tourist visa while you're in a K1 visa process. And good luck! ✌️✌️✌️

i hve tourist visa too since 2016.. 10 years multiple entry. 

yes. just dont over stay. even you have pending application you can still apply for tourist visa because it's a different from k1 visa.

congratulations. enjoy your holiday. :wub:

2 hours ago, alaris said:

This is case number that you will get from NVC. I am stuck there now again... My status still says At NVC although people who get their numbers around me have their status changed to In Transit or even Ready. I am losing any hope for paperwork to be sent to the embassy this year

Same here. Maybe tomorrow or next day hope our status will change 😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, alaris said:

Keep the faith, we have no other choice!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

@Shoegum Ive been tracking 10 "Document was sent" status's, as thats my status. Today 2 that had been changed to "Approved" 3 and 4 weeks ago were reversed back to not approved... I only track a small sample... do your scans show 20% of all approvals were reversed today?

WAC1790322092 was approved for 3 weeks until today

WAC1790335321 was approved for 4 weeks until today

thoughts?

I would like to know your experience scheduling.. 

My status on ceac changed yesterday to ready, so being all excited about getting everything done, I scheduled my interview and paid the visa fee. But then I started reading about I had to wait for them to contact me, so I emailed them this morning to know if they could send me the packet 3 and they answered I needed to wait for them to check the case and they would contact me and that they don't have a frame of time for that so I need to cancel my appointment till I have packet 4. This is really frustrating.. I don't know what to do now.:(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello friends...m.so Confused in this state. Please help me.now my case is in ready.. What is the next step??  Do I need to fill ds 160,  then what..can anyone tell me  next steps.??  and where should the medical to be done..., is it there where is our interview. Or we can do medical anywhere we live. When to pay fees and  schedule appointment..thank you. :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.