Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
9 minutes ago, ONEBADKATT said:

Hello. I got one but  surprisingly enough it didn't take long to get my approval. RFE Nov 14, they got it back on the 21st and we were approved on the 29th. Now if I could only get this NVC number things would be great

@ONEBADKATT come join us in December 2017 NVC thread and get on the spreadsheet as well!

Congrats on your Noa2!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, AZSunshine78 said:

@ONEBADKATT come join us in December 2017 NVC thread and get on the spreadsheet as well!

Congrats on your Noa2!

Ok I will, thank u

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
37 minutes ago, heartinKorea said:

Omg guys I think NVC actually made some progress... I found 2 people with NOA2s from Oct 27 who heard from NVC:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=276811

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=261932

One is an April filer and the other is from May, but they may not have found our thread/spreadsheet.

Same NOA2 date, I've just called and nothing. Instead as in the USCIS webpage it says "Approved on October 30th" the rep said to wait until December 15 to make 6 weeks. He wasn't counting them right, because it made 6 weeks this monday (Considering approval date october 30th, I was counting with the october 27th date in mind).

To sum up: I'm sick of NVC :D

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

Timeline
5 minutes ago, ONEBADKATT said:

Ok I will, thank u

NVC (November 2017 Approvals)

spread the word to come come join us once you’ve got your NOA2🎉

Edited by AZSunshine78

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
3 minutes ago, K+D said:

POE at LAX was swift and easy. The only question he was asked was if we had set a date yet! Took all of 30 minutes! 

We are the happiest! Best wishes to everyone one here! 

Congratulations!!!!  :D  And welcome to the US!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

dear all - 

I called NVC again today. They informed me that my case is in "administrative processing." They told me that there is no set timeline for AP and I was not aware that AP can happen at the NVC stage. 

Ive become numb towards this process with all the ups and downs. on the bright side, I hope this means I do not get AP after the interview when we get there. 

Regarding the travel ban stuff, I spoke with my congressional rep again. She told me that they are still waiting on instructions from the State dept., and that no one really has any idea how the ban is going to be implemented yet. she said she does have some contacts at the state dept., but that contacting them will be useless because they are hugely under staffed. I have also hired an attorney to help navigate through the travel ban stuff. It seems like providing a written statement on why we should qualify for a waiver at the interview stage is what we have to do.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
6 minutes ago, K+D said:

POE at LAX was swift and easy. The only question he was asked was if we had set a date yet! Took all of 30 minutes! 

We are the happiest (and very jet lagged)! Best wishes to everyone one here! 

Very happy for you! congrats!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
On 12/11/2017 at 4:38 PM, TeeSam said:

@RioMica @Trinab80 @TexanSoutherner I think we are all in the same boat. Over 200 days with no approval, RFE or anything. If that wasn't bad enough now we're looking at a long NVC wait. Some ppl are being told 90 days at NVC... 7 months at USCIS and then 3 months at NVC SMH this is ridiculous 

Don't forget about me I think I'm at 211 days 😡

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
23 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

It's really becoming a strain on us and our relationship. I have no answers for him as to why it's taking so long, absolutely none!!! I look at the USCIS case tracker and my case is the ONLY case that has not been touched - all the cases that are I-129F cases have been approved and/or RFE but mine. I call and speak to Tier 2 and other than being hung up on by them, when I call back I get the same tired answer which is I have to wait for the processing chart to change on the 16th. Well, the 16th is a Saturday, so IF it does update that I have to hope that the date is at or pas May 23rd and then I would have to wait until Monday to call in an put in an inquiry just so they can tell me I will have to wait approximately 45 days for an answer. Well, on Monday, it will be 7 months exact that I will be waiting for a NOA2 or RFE. For the amount of time this is taking just to get a yes, no or maybe answer, it will be a year if not longer for him to come here because of course, now there's a backlog with NVC.

With all of this, tension is starting to rise because we are both tired of waiting and feeling stuck. And while yes, I do want to go see my fiancé apart of me doesn't want to because I want to hold on to my vacation time for whenever it's time for him to have his interview and for him to come over here, but also because I know when I got see him, I will be returning alone and leaving him there, again with no answers, no nothing.

This is beyond draining and I have definitely lost hope. While I am extremely happy to see others move on - even if it's to wait in line at the NVC stage, you guys are at least not in limbo of knowing if an approval or RFE is going or not. But for me, I'm beyond exasperated.

My feelings exactly !!! 

I felt dumb dumb enough to call again and sure enough same answers, waited 2 hours for a Tier 2 and same answers. Ugh 😑 what a mess of time and my life.

Not to mention me being defiant and just going to be with my fiancé until this process is over what stopped by my miserable ### ex who won't sign my daughter's passport and won't care for her while I'm gone, because he is too busy working to pay his child support. Oh but if I cancel all child support he will "allow" me to take her. Eventhough he hasn't seen her since May 13th. 😡 So I head to court next week to ask the judge to allow me to get it without his signature. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Niger
Timeline

Hello may fellows!  
So after making several calls to USCIS we finally have been able to  get more informations about our case. it has been sent to the wrong address!!! 😱 The lady we talked to said they sent our  case weeks ago to 
California visa center:
24000 azila road 2nd floor road 2312 laguna niguel, CA 92677. 

We called NVC  which confirmed its not the right address.  So we called USCIS again and they said we have to go to the local center and tell them about the problem to get it fixed.  
So that sounds like a better explanation of why after 6week nvc still has not received our cases.   Im jst guessing it must be the case for the others too since they send cases by bunches( wouldn't hurt to call to figure out) . 
Please does anyone have anything to share about similar situation? 
😭😭 

Approved date October 30th

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Maria1989 said:

I'm right here with you, i was positive but now purely hacked off that there just is no process in processing applications in date order

1 minute ago, Maria1989 said:

My feelings exactly !!! 

I felt dumb dumb enough to call again and sure enough same answers, waited 2 hours for a Tier 2 and same answers. Ugh 😑 what a mess of time and my life.

Not to mention me being defiant and just going to be with my fiancé until this process is over what stopped by my miserable ### ex who won't sign my daughter's passport and won't care for her while I'm gone, because he is too busy working to pay his child support. Oh but if I cancel all child support he will "allow" me to take her. Eventhough he hasn't seen her since May 13th. 😡 So I head to court next week to ask the judge to allow me to get it without his signature. 

I'm so sorry you and your daughter are going through this with your "donor" because he doesn't sound like a father or a dad acting the way he is. He's only doing it because he doesn't want you to be happy and move on even though you already have moved on.

Just know that the older your daughter gets, the easier things between you two get. My son will be 15 next month (God I'm getting old), but his father and I are in a better place than we ever have been. TRUST ME!!!! I know what you're going through!

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Maria1989 said:

I'm day 201!  May 26th NOA1.  I'm fed up with this process and seeing like 20 approvals and June is now moving swiftly.

There's a May 23rd case that was approved today. The case# is WAC1790339579.

Congrats to whoever this may be!

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.