967 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Annicam said:

I filed 11/06, still haven’t heard anything. I’m at day 93. Have not heard a word since I filed apart from biometrics that I had 12/07. It says online last updated 11/17. I already filed a case inquiry two weeks ago, still heard nothing. I’m going crazy. My current OPT EAD expires in 6 days....  Did anyone else file early November and are still waiting? I’m not sure what more I can do......

You could call the 800 number and try to expedite your ead, based on your current one expiring. If you have a job explain that you will lose your job and be in financial trouble, lose your license and be unable to drive and help pay bills.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Norway
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Hope953 said:

You could call the 800 number and try to expedite your ead, based on your current one expiring. If you have a job explain that you will lose your job and be in financial trouble, lose your license and be unable to drive and help pay bills.

Thanks, I will give them a call again. Already called them twice... is there a difference in the case inquiry and to expedite the EAD? Last time I called them they said they will send in an inquiry and I will hear back within two weeks. And I have not heard anything. It says online: “As of January 23, 2018, your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application is currently not assigned for processing.” 

But I will call again today and ask to expedite the EAD, as I really need to be able to work.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Annicam said:

Thanks, I will give them a call again. Already called them twice... is there a difference in the case inquiry and to expedite the EAD? Last time I called them they said they will send in an inquiry and I will hear back within two weeks. And I have not heard anything. It says online: “As of January 23, 2018, your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application is currently not assigned for processing.” 

But I will call again today and ask to expedite the EAD, as I really need to be able to work.

Yes there is Expedite request if approved you will get your ead if you can prove financial hardship, but case inquiry they look into your case to see what’s taking long if I’m not mistaken 

I'm a December filer just lurking on here.  Like most of you, we are anxious to get AP and EAD.  We want to have a wedding reception in Jamaica in May and all of our friends and family are anxious to book flights (as are we!)  Hopefully we'll hear something by March so we can get tickets and move forward with the plan!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hello guys,am so frustrated and tired of waiting for my EAD.my pd is nov 3rd 2017  so today marks 99 days of waiting  2 unanswered service request and l even spoke to tier two officer who told me my case is still sitted in National benefit center missouri my reciept number start with msc.to make the matter worse,my case is still reading "case was received " l did bio december 1st that was not updated.l have no rfie..how long do l have to wait,am tired of sitting iddle in the house!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 hours ago, TerrenceR said:

I looked at my USPS informed delivery this morning and have a letter coming in from Lee's Summit. I would have assumed that it was the EAD except it's only a regular letter. Anybody have any clue what this might be?

We filed November 13, package was received November 20, NOA November 28, Biometric December 20, and no update since.

Is there an usps app that will allow you to know if you have an upcoming mail?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Is there an usps app that will allow you to know if you have an upcoming mail?

Yes there is. Sign up for informed delivery on USPS website. Every morning it would send you and email or you can check in the app for the scanned copies of all the mails being delivered that day. For packages, if it matches the address that you used to sign up, it would automatically get added to the dashboard and you can track it from its origin to delivery.

Edited by Bos_filer

Timeline
10 hours ago, Bos_filer said:

Yes there is. Sign up for informed delivery on USPS website. Every morning it would send you and email or you can check in the app for the scanned copies of all the mails being delivered that day. For packages, if it matches the address that you used to sign up, it would automatically get added to the dashboard and you can track it from its origin to delivery.

Cool! Even you don’t know what is the tracking number of the upcoming mail?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Orit.d said:

Just got a text about my AOS case -- interview scheduled for March 13th! Ahh I feel the nerves kicking in already.

Awesome news, congrats!!🎈🍾🎉 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Cool! Even you don’t know what is the tracking number of the upcoming mail?

Once its added to the dashboard, you would be able to see the tracking number. You don't need to know the tracking number as the informed delivery automatically picks it up based on the shipping address

Timeline

I haven't received a text, email, and the website hasn't been updated (still shows last updated 12/06/2017), but we received NOA for interview last Wednesday (2/7) and have mail and package on USPS Informed Delivery (will receive mail today which should be NOA for EAD and package on Monday which should be card).

Mainly updated this info as other people are frustrated since they aren't getting any updates. Apparently, you might never get updates on the status.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.