967 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Lolo260 said:

Just got an email saying the work permit was approved! Did anyone get the AP with the work permit because we didn't hear anything about that. Hopefully it's a combo card!

I am sure it will be the Combo Card! Congrats :) 

When did USCIS receive your Forms?

Edited by lms

11/25/2017 - AOS Papers Sent

11/27/2017 - Package delivered by FedEx

12/07/2017 - NOA1's received in the mail

12/15/2017 - Biometrics Appointment letter received scheduled for 12/27/2017

12/22/2017 - Biometrics done I-485 & I-765 via Walk-In Brooklyn (done in under 15 Minutes)

02/14/2018 - Service Request to expedite my EAD put in via Hotline plus contacted my Congressman for help

03/13/2018 - EAD & AP approval Letters in the mail (106 days since filing)

03/15/2018 - EAD/AP Card in the mail <3 

30 minutes ago, Orit.d said:

I got an email saying my work permit was approved and then an hour later another email about the AP.  But before I got the email about  AP, I asked the same Q. It will likely will be a combo card if you applied for both is what I understand! USCIS is not so consistent with the updates for every case unfortunately.

I just received an email saying my card has been mailed ( only the ead case # was updated so far ) 😀

I hope! I'm still in shock and trying to nap before I go to work so I'm sure I'll be able to process all this in the morning tomorrow 

26 minutes ago, piranda said:

If you have applied for AP as well , you should get two approval letter in your mailbox ( one for AP and one obviously, for the work permit) . I didn't get any email or text message although I submitted that form to be sent the notifications. the approval letters arrived one week after I ve seen  the approval on the Uscis page and after other 2 days I got the combo card. 

So things move pretty fast after the approval? I figured the combo cards are cheaper for them to produce anyways so it makes more sense for then to Just give those if they approve ppl who file jointly

16 minutes ago, lms said:

I am sure it will be the Combo Card! Congrats :) 

When did USCIS receive your Forms?

The tracker says all our applications were recieved by them 11/22/17

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Georgia
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Lolo260 said:

Just got an email saying the work permit was approved! Did anyone get the AP with the work permit because we didn't hear anything about that. Hopefully it's a combo card!

Congrats!!!. What’s your PD?

47 minutes ago, Dachis said:

Congrats!!!. What’s your PD?

Sorry I don't know what's PD?

Just got an email approving the AP also :D

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Lolo260 said:

If you filed for an AOS, your PD (Priority Date) is the day they received your application.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My AOS case just updated to “case is ready to be scheduled for an interview” today. 

My EAD and AP are still the same “received status”

How long does it usually take for them to update the AOS that the interview is scheduled? 

Thank you! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, Kiki-G said:

My AOS case just updated to “case is ready to be scheduled for an interview” today. 

My EAD and AP are still the same “received status”

How long does it usually take for them to update the AOS that the interview is scheduled? 

Thank you! 

Congratulations!!!

10 hours ago, Lolo260 said:

Congratulations!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Georgia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Charlene Gei said:

Hello eveyone.. Woke up today to an email that our Work permit is updated and it says “new cars is produced”.. Yay!. So happy.. 😇🙏🏼 GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME ❣️

Congrats!!! Looks like first week of november filers are getting some action. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi guys, since I have no update on my case I decided to call USCIS and when they ask for my receipt number, I enter the 10 digit number (minus the the three letters) and it says it’s incomplete? Anyone knows what is this? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Norway
Timeline
4 minutes ago, aasupp said:

Hi guys, since I have no update on my case I decided to call USCIS and when they ask for my receipt number, I enter the 10 digit number (minus the the three letters) and it says it’s incomplete? Anyone knows what is this? 

Yes, you have to write the letters as the numbers they are on the phone keyboard. For example if your letters are MSC, the numbers you type in are 672. If that makes sense? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 minute ago, Annicam said:

Yes, you have to write the letters as the numbers they are on the phone keyboard. For example if your letters are MSC, the numbers you type in are 672. If that makes sense? 

Oooh ok! Thank you! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.