Boiler

NYC terror attack suspect, Sayfullo Saipov, entered US through Diversity Visa Program

58 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

And so we will have the pundits who will seek to ascertain what has happened here, when the answer is so very simple. We’re not just dealing with a group here and there. This isn’t just about the reduction of the territorial integrity of a specific group. This is about finally admitting that we must crush a 7th century violent ideology that has metastasized into a worldwide cancer. It’s time we look those who find ease in demonizing those who confront and speak truth of this dark evil and force them to be silent. And not allow these willing useful idiots and jihadist enabling dhimmis to dominate the narrative.

https://allenwest.americanewshub.com/democrats-scramble-hide-key-fact-new-york-city-terrorist/

3 hours ago, IDWAF said:

At least Trump didn’t say that the terrorist could have been his son.

The Moron-in-Chief's son is a chip off of the old block.  He colluded with the Russians to subvert the U.S. presidential election, and then lied about it multiple times.  The only way he's going to avoid a conspiracy charge is to cooperate with Mueller's investigation.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 hours ago, Tahoma said:

The Moron-in-Chief's son is a chip off of the old block.  He colluded with the Russians to subvert the U.S. presidential election, and then lied about it multiple times.  The only way he's going to avoid a conspiracy charge is to cooperate with Mueller's investigation.

I thought it was called opposition research??  or was that just what it was called last week?

Swing and a MISS!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Wow, I love it when the MDL gets so worked up they start attacking family.

6 minutes ago, IDWAF said:

Swing and a MISS!!

:rofl:

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

17 hours ago, IDWAF said:

I doubt that any sort of visa program could have kept this from happening.  Even USC who are born here get crazy in the head and commit atrocities.  

I'm glad someone is able to admit this. Now if we could get the politicians to do it too...

17 hours ago, cyberfx1024 said:

The mosque he was attending while staying in the tri-state area was under surveillance until they removed that surveillance due to scrutiny by groups like CAIR. 

BTW I am all for surveiling ANY house of worship IF THEY ARE OPENLY ADVOCATING  FOR AND RECRUITING PEOPLE TO DO HARM. It doesn't matter to me what denomination they are but if that sect/church/denomination is openly advocating for the death and destruction of people or bombing places then go ahead do it. I am one of the people on here that the Feds are doing this anyway right now so why not just come out in the open about the program???? Ohhh that's right because groups like CAIR and the ACLU will sue the Feds and say that it's ok if you guys do surveillance to Christian groups but if you do it to Muslim groups then it's racist. 

You're going to have to start surveiling a lot of predominately southern churches that go hand in hand with a lot of shady activity in their membership then? And you think that isn't a violation of the Constitution? You think that the government is responsible enough not to use such surveillance of innocent entities for their own gain? How far do you think we should trust our government, and toss our liberty away in the guise of safety? It is a slippery slope. You cannot target one while blindly turning away from another. As much as many people dislike the ACLU, they would absolutely fight for the right of any house of worship to not be surveilled. The President's own lawyer that has been a part of Christian organizations for years should be aware of that fact very well (because as much as he has complained about them, he's also utilized them in cases where they've helped out). At least he certainly was the last time I saw him, unless he's decided to forget right now for the highest $. And I'm a little concerned about the bolded portion of what you've said. You're saying the Feds are watching you right now?

14 hours ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Have you read this article carefully? Okay, I want to break this down before we jump on the President's hyperbole statement of the day. The article says:

'This man that came in – or whatever you want to call him – brought in, with him, other people,' the president said at the White House today. 'And he was a point, he was the point of contact – the primary point of contact for, and this is preliminarily – 23 people that came in, or potentially came in with him

Now he's phrased this in an interesting way. He doesn't seem to understand the system very well and is rambling a little here for catchphrases. ''brought in with him'' is not explained, but he stumbles and then mentions ''primary point of contact for''. What does that mean exactly?  Did they list him as a contact when they came to visit the US before going back home? Did they visit and overstay? Did he sponsor a few family members? Did some random family members also receive visas on their own, and they listed him as a relative in the US on the DS160 for instance? Was this man so rich he was the sponsor for 23 people on whatever visas they entered on? Somehow I think this unlikely unless he is incredibly rich. But whatever, the President made a vague statement and the Daily Fail uses the headline to translate it to: ''suspect brought in 23 people" Now I know we are all not stupid on this forum, as we've been through this system. Can you take a reckon as to what primary point of contact means?

There is no sourcing to his claim. There is no confirmation of his claim, which is rather outlandish and sounds like he's not explaining what he really means for a purpose anyway. Other outlets have asked the Feds directly. They have no earthly idea what he is referring to. They have asked policy experts on both sides about the comments, and no one seems to know what he's talking about. There is chain migration, but it doesn't seem to happen how the President seems to think it did here.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Tuna, I say this every time some idiot decides to use a gun and kill innocent victims.  It's very hard to prevent crazy.

As for Trump's comments on the 23 other folks... I doubt Trump knows anything about immigration at all.  He had nothing to do with his wife getting here, so has no reason to know.

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 minutes ago, IDWAF said:

As for Trump's comments on the 23 other folks... I doubt Trump knows anything about immigration at all.  He had nothing to do with his wife getting here, so has no reason to know.

Sounds familiar.

The HR team responsible for coordinating visa's at my old employer were sorely lacking in knowledge of the immigration process. They simply hired it out.

I knew much more than they did simply because I had a personal interest. 

5 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

Wow, I love it when the MDL gets so worked up they start attacking family.

:rofl:

Mueller's indictment is going to include the same "attack."

15 hours ago, cyberfx1024 said:

He's a 29 year old green card holder. Looking at the F2A and B categories, hard to imagine how he could have 23 relatives under the categories for which he would gave been eligible. 

More recent reports say he was a "point of contact" for 23 other immigrants, 2 of who were listed as suspicious. Although this sounds similar to the above scenario, it has nothing to do with family based immigration.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

6 hours ago, IDWAF said:

Swing and a MISS!!

I'm really looking forward to watching Trump, Don Junior, and Jerrod during their perp walk!

6 hours ago, eieio said:

I thought it was called opposition research??  or was that just what it was called last week?

Robert Meuller calls it conspiracy to subvert the U.S. presidential elections.  He also calls it a felony.

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Tahoma said:

Robert Meuller calls it conspiracy to subvert the U.S. presidential elections.  He also calls it a felony.

But the so-called president has little regards by the law or what it means, so it'll probably all fall in deaf ears, in the bowels of alternate fact Trumpland. LOL.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

In his press briefing today, POTUS re-iterated stopping DV program immediately, citing its national security risks and also claiming the people who participate in the lottery are not the "finest" of their countries.

I think eventually they will limit the legal immigration only to the employment-based GCs until a laid-off/disgruntled LPR shoots his manager and co-workers; then the EBs will also become a national security risk, not-finest of their countries and the legal immigration will successfully come to an end.