NicolaBolton87

I-129F where to send?????

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello!

My fiancé is sending out our package later on today but I'm having a last minute panic as to where/how we need to send the package. I was initially thinking we'd send it to the Dallas address but I've read on here that a lot of people have been sending it to Lewisville as priority mail.

I was also thinking: put the folder in a big envelope with something along the lines of "I-129F K1 Application for "benefiary" and "petitioner"" and then putting THAT envelope in a mailing bag so that when the bag is opened at the lockbox, they know straight away that it is a K1 application?!

I'd be really grateful for any thoughts!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

The filing adress(es) can be found here: https://www.uscis.gov/i-129f

There's no reason to mark the inside envelope, just mark the regular envelope on which you put the adress and the stamps.

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Scandi said:

The filing adress(es) can be found here: https://www.uscis.gov/i-129f

There's no reason to mark the inside envelope, just mark the regular envelope on which you put the adress and the stamps.

Thank you! There are two addresses.. I'm just wondering which is the best to send it to, or does it not matter?

I've asked my fiancé to send it priority to the Lewisville address so hoping that's ok. Super nervous about sending it all off!

32 minutes ago, NicolaBolton87 said:

Thank you! There are two addresses.. I'm just wondering which is the best to send it to, or does it not matter?

I've asked my fiancé to send it priority to the Lewisville address so hoping that's ok. Super nervous about sending it all off!

If you are using an express courier service or a shipping option that requires signature, then send it to Lewisville.

If you are sending it via regular mail with no signature required, you send it to Dallas lockbox.

For my I-129F, K-1, AOS, EAD, AP and ROC detailed timelines, please refer to my timeline page :)

ROC filed on December 1, 2020, assigned to SRC, approved within 106 days on February 18, 2021.

My sincerest gratitude to all VJers, especially the late geowrian.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
3 hours ago, NicolaBolton87 said:

It says

For U.S. Postal Service (USPS): 

NOTE: Priority Mail is a USPS service. Send to Dallas. 
USCIS
P.O. Box 660151
Dallas, TX 75266

For FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:

NOTE: You are not using FedEx or one of the other non-postal services. No to Louisville.
USCIS
Attn: I-129F
2501 South State Highway 121 Business
Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067

• We recommend reading our Lockbox Filing Tips before filing your petition.
• We will send you an email or text when the Dallas Lockbox facility accepts your Form I-129F if you clip a completed Form G-1145, Notification of Acceptance of Application/Petition to the front of your petition.
• Note: A Form I-129F Petition cannot be adjudicated at a USCIS Office abroad.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:guides:

And keep it simple.  Folders, binders, envelopes, markings, headings, etc are unnecessary.  They're pros at this.  They know what they're looking for and how to separate it out.    I literally stacked all my forms, documents, and papers one on top of the other and slid it into an envelope and addressed it.  Both times (for K1 and AOS), no issues.

Edited by LionessDeon

• 1 year later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
On 9/7/2017 at 3:47 AM, NicolaBolton87 said:

Hello!

My fiancé is sending out our package later on today but I'm having a last minute panic as to where/how we need to send the package. I was initially thinking we'd send it to the Dallas address but I've read on here that a lot of people have been sending it to Lewisville as priority mail.

I was also thinking: put the folder in a big envelope with something along the lines of "I-129F K1 Application for "benefiary" and "petitioner"" and then putting THAT envelope in a mailing bag so that when the bag is opened at the lockbox, they know straight away that it is a K1 application?!

I'd be really grateful for any thoughts!

Sorry for reviving this. I am freaking out. I sent via USPS so I sent to the Dallas PO Box. It's been 14 days, I have not received the NOA. How did it work out for you 2 years ago?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ameriaussie said:

Sorry for reviving this. I am freaking out. I sent via USPS so I sent to the Dallas PO Box. It's been 14 days, I have not received the NOA. How did it work out for you 2 years ago?

How did you pay for it? Did they take your money? 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Ameriaussie said:

For U.S. Postal Service (USPS): 

NOTE: Priority Mail is a USPS service. Send to Dallas. 
USCIS
P.O. Box 660151
Dallas, TX 75266

For FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries: 

NOTE: You are not using FedEx or one of the other non-postal services. No to Louisville.
USCIS
Attn: I-129F
2501 South State Highway 121 Business
Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067

either way you’ll be fine. Both locations are for K1 applications.

how did you pay? Cheque? Did you fill out the G1145 for e-notification? If so, you should have had an email or text.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Zombie thread locked to further comments. Please start a thread if you have any questions~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.