dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2017

686 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Lperez said:

Hello everyone,

I called on the 29th and they gave me my appointment date, on Sunday I received an email saying to register for my interview and select a place of delivery. 

You have to read the email carefully and click on the links within the email. I was confused too until i reread the email and there it was where to register the interview.

I have not yet received an email with all the appointment info. Im a little confused? Anyone have some helpful info?

You have to schedule your own medical appointment

10 minutes ago, Lperez said:

CC August 10th

Interview date October 11

- thank you

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Lperez said:

Hello everyone,

I called on the 29th and they gave me my appointment date, on Sunday I received an email saying to register for my interview and select a place of delivery.

I have not yet received an email with all the appointment info. Im a little confused? Anyone have some helpful info?

CC August 10th

- thank you

Ha, I got an email like that too but I'm even more confused as NVC said we don't have an interview date yet...

Maybe NVC and the consulates are just a bit out of sync and the registration email is going out too early? Not sure, would also love to hear helpful info if anyone has experienced this...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Lperez said:

Hello everyone,

CC August 10th

- thank you

What is your scan date? Is this for a cr/ir1

3 minutes ago, hitexuga said:

Ha, I got an email like that too but I'm even more confused as NVC said we don't have an interview date yet...

Maybe NVC and the consulates are just a bit out of sync and the registration email is going out too early? Not sure, would also love to hear helpful info if anyone has experienced this...

I registered, I filled in my husbands name and case number and then the appointment date and time popped up. So im guessing everything is good. But im just so confused about it.. 

1 minute ago, Confused89 said:

What is your scan date? Is this for a cr/ir1

Scan date was June 6 its cr1

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
7 hours ago, goobies said:

WE WERE APPROVED!!!!!!!! All glory to the Most High Jah!

It was not easy at all, and see think the woman we call the tiger (she is very well known in Nairobi for denying people) had every intention of denying my husband. However, because of this amazing community, we had the largest file in the building and everything she asked for, my husband pulled right out. 

We learned that EVERY document is as equally important. Please make sure that you have a copy of all the official forms you have filled out. They asked to see all of our NVC paperwork, and skimmed over our I-864A and Tax Returns with a fine toothed comb.

She was very cold, and asked questions that were meant to confuse, but my Gooby got through them all.

Be prepared. Know each other's past in detail! And good luck to you all!!!

We are so overjoyed to be finished with this madness!

Thanks to all of the Visajourney community!

With love and gratitude,

The Goobies

Congratulations. I will be interviewing at the same embassy, but I am the Adult child of an U.S. citizen. Awaiting interview date.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
2 minutes ago, uhondo said:

Congratulations. I will be interviewing at the same embassy, but I am the Adult child of an U.S. citizen. Awaiting interview date.

Oh, good luck to you! I think in your case it will only depend upon making sure you have a strong financial support. If you need a joint sponsor, make sure they make well enough more than the bare minimum, and take all three years of taxes, w2's and pay stubs of last 6 months for joint sponsor and their current employment letter.  You will be fine! 

We hear that IOM gives discounted flight tickets.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

Okay, I have searched in vain to find out which website we check to see when our visa says "issued", " printed", and how we can know before DHL calls us.

I know I have seen people writing on here that they check one of the websites to see ahead of time.

On CEAC it says "ready for interview". 

On AIS it says " current appointment". 

So this means that they haven't updated our status? What is weird is that CEAC says the most recent update was today.

Is this all OK, or is there something out of whack?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
39 minutes ago, goobies said:

Okay, I have searched in vain to find out which website we check to see when our visa says "issued", " printed", and how we can know before DHL calls us.

I know I have seen people writing on here that they check one of the websites to see ahead of time.

On CEAC it says "ready for interview". 

On AIS it says " current appointment". 

So this means that they haven't updated our status? What is weird is that CEAC says the most recent update was today.

Is this all OK, or is there something out of whack?

Yes it's okay it's will change to administrative review tomorrow then to issue

I had interview on Wednesday n. Friday I had my visa in hand and my dhl address was not in Nairobi so no worries you might have your visa on Thursday or even tomorrow 

just stick to ceac and the dhl web you will know when it's ready for pick,

did you contact IOM?

11 hours ago, ameise said:

Approved! So relieved that it's over. Do I continue to check the status at the CEAC site for visa issuance? Or is it a different website?

Congrats to you!! So happy for y'all! :) 

USCIS
09/23/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/16/2017: Case transferred to Texas Service Center

05/6/2017: NOA2, did not receive electronic notification

05/12/2017: Received NOA2 via snail mail 

05/18/2017: Notification received on App that case was sent to NVC
NVC
05/23/2017: Case received at NVC

06/01/2017: Received case and invoice number via phone

06/06/2017: Received e-mail with case and invoice number, fees paid

06/20/2017: DS-260 submitted and AOS/IV package sent 

06/22/2017: Scan Date

08/23/2017: Case in Review Department

08/25/2017: Case Complete 

10/19/2017: Interview (Approved!!)

10/24/2017: POE - Houston, Texas  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline
On 9/1/2017 at 6:52 AM, mnm2017 said:

Hope you get a response today and they keep your 9/6 date. Keep us posted!

my husband went on Friday and this morning to the consulate since yesterday was holiday for them as well but no luck they keep saying any request should be made by email, I sent like three emails since Thursday, finally we receive an email confirming our interview for tomorrow :jest: 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline
On 9/4/2017 at 10:58 AM, green line2017 said:

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WITH UPCOMING INTERVIEW THIS WEEK YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ..@Feanix  @Harm & MIchaela @DJWS @goobies @- J & K -

@hbQawee @Ronesh @Ulrica&Jesse @kackandnico @Kadupul @ninahuanca @.........:jest:

Thank you! so happy, nervous a mix of everything good luck to my husband :)

6 hours ago, Ninahuanca said:

my husband went on Friday and this morning to the consulate since yesterday was holiday for them as well but no luck they keep saying any request should be made by email, I sent like three emails since Thursday, finally we receive an email confirming our interview for tomorrow :jest: 

Good luck! 🤗

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.